Crime Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack, v2: ISIS Claims Responsibility, Trump Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tragically, too many people would rather listen to a manufactured, brainless, PC retard, corporate puppet like Katy Perry than an intelligent and sophisticated woman like Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Too bad feminists and liberals hate her more than trump...

Such a god damn shame..

That's an odd conclusion.

You really believe that humans are in need of more callousness within the species? Callousness is what manipulates caring individuals into becoming useful idiots that invite their own destruction, unwittingly.

How about some more empathy, discipline, and restraint instead? That would probably be more beneficial overall. We're callous enough as it is. Jesus.

I see it as a logical conclusion. What else is to be blamed for the explosion of population growth, than the over-bearing empathy towards other individuals, on the part human beings? If the West had decided to keep its industrial and medical potential to itself, places such as China and India wouldn't hold over a billion people nowadays, and Africa wouldn't be projected to end up similarly within the next 50 years.

We do need to exercise restraint, most definitely, but we need to rid ourselves of certain short-sighted emotional sentiments that will be our doom, and the doom of the rest of the planet, if we continue on the same path, of "sharing and caring". We need to be able to turn our eyes away from the African or the Arab, their plight and suffering, and focus on our own, sustained well-being, for the coming generations.

That's a hard thing to do, considering what has been hammered into people since their birth, in the modern "global world", to treat the resources they now have as infinite, rather than the result of brutal, merciless, hard work on the part of previous generations to attain such a level of prosperity, often at the expense of others,, but it's a shift of mentality that is necessary, to begin to view the world as it is, rather than how it ought to be.

The planet is most definitely not being raped by callousness. It is being raped by the Red Cross aid worker in Africa. It is being raped by the doctors who grant Africans/Arabs/Asians the capacity to breed at an ever-expansive rate. It is being raped by the medicine industry which allows people a lifespan beyond their need. That is what is raping the planet. The callous men who put others six feet into the ground, are doing this planet a favour.

Last edited:
The funniest thing about these deflections is that they never intend to return to the original topic. We're talking about radical Islamic terrorism. Someone brings up the IRA (LOL). Okay, they shouldn't have killed anyone. Now can we return to speaking about the problems we face today? I mean, I get that in the 80's and 90's there were problems in Northern Ireland, but what about the 20 people that were killed yesterday?
Those damn Irish...

[

You won't get through to the leftists about the costs of being tolerant of Islam. They would have to lose loved ones in a terrorist attack to change their minds. And even then, I don't know.

The more posts from you I read the more I think you can't possibly be this thick in the head.

Then I remember I'm in the War Room.

I see it as a logical conclusion. What else is to be blamed for the explosion of population growth, than the over-bearing empathy towards other individuals, on the part human beings? If the West had decided to keep its industrial and medical potential to itself, places such as China and India wouldn't hold over a billion people nowadays, and Africa wouldn't be projected to end up similarly within the next 50 years.

We do need to exercise restraint, most definitely, but we need to rid ourselves of certain short-sighted emotional sentiments that will be our doom, and the doom of the rest of the planet, if we continue on the same path, of "sharing and caring". We need to be able to turn our eyes away from the African or the Arab, their plight and suffering, and focus on our own, sustained well-being, for the coming generations.

That's a hard thing to do, considering what has been hammered into people since their birth, in the modern "global world", to treat the resources they now have as infinite, rather than the result of brutal, merciless, hard work on the part of previous generations to attain such a level of prosperity often at the expense of others,, but it's a shift of mentality that is necessary, to begin to view the world as it is, rather than how it ought to be.

The planet is most definitely not being raped by callousness. It is being raped by the Red Cross aid worker in Africa. It is being raped by the doctors who grant Africans/Arabs/Asians the capacity to breed at an ever-expansive rate. That is what is raping the planet. The callous men who put others six feet into the ground, are doing this planet a favour.

Sep-12-2016-11-15-28.gif

Well, its a little late for that in the U.S. since there are already 6 million Muslims here. Hoping for the best won't do much. Their numbers worldwide are a staggering 1.5 billion. If only a half of 1% are radicalized or can be radicalized, then you are talking 7,500,000 radicals worldwide. That's a half of a percent. Considering it only takes 1 to do something horrible, let that depressing number settle in on your mind. 7,500,000.
Yes but fortunately we generally get the best Muslims plus like 1/3 or half I forgot are just African American converts who seem to be in Nation of Islam which is not real Islam and obviously the ones who are "real" Muslims don't take it that seriously since it's rare, almost unheard of to see them attemp terrorist attacks.

That's a beautiful thing. I'm barely embarrassed that I listened to the whole thing wondering if she said something about "taking over".
Well she did rip up John paul's picture on live TV.

Outrage at Milo Yiannopoulos after he criticized Ariana Grande for being 'pro-Islam and anti-America' just hours after suicide bomber killed 22 people and wounded 59 at her Manchester concert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The former Breitbart editor posted a message on his Facebook page in which he took Grande to task for 'being too stupid to wise up and warn her European fans about the real threats to their freedom and their lives.'

'She will remain ferociously pro-immigrant, pro-Islam and anti-America. Makes you wonder whether they bombed to attack her or in solidarity,' he wrote

Indeed she did. I remember when that was actually controversial. Boy did we not know what the future had in store.
I dunno, I'm sure if Selena Gomez went on SNL and tore up a picture of Francis, there would be some backlash. Along with others, who ironically are evangelical, cheering the action. Like @ripskater :p

So you mean to tell me that not one, but two children of Islamic Lybian refugees are connected to a terrorist plot that killed over 20 people?

That's shocking the hell out of me.

op0qve26xczy.jpg

That's from a victim of this terrorist attack.

I'm trying not to make a judgment and she sure didn't deserve death. But her ideology facilitated her death.

That's not from a victim of the attack, I just checked the @JordanUhl account and it's still active.

I dunno, I'm sure if Selena Gomez went on SNL and tore up a picture of Francis, there would be some backlash. Along with others, who ironically are evangelical, cheering the action. Like @ripskater :p

That's fair, Gomez would be thrown to the wolves, but if somebody like Gaga did it, it would be a story for a day. Hell, remember Louis CK joking about pedophilia on SNL?

Maybe I'm just an old fuddy-duddy, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back