Crime Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack, v2: ISIS Claims Responsibility, Trump Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they actually can though.
I don't even want to deal with the issue of citizenship. Stop it before it happens. I don't really care how "bigoted" that sounds.

Some immigrants assimilate better than others. It's insane to choose from a group that has shown to have massive problems integrating/assimilating. They aren't citizens and we have the right to be selective about who we let in this country.

The problem is that the left is bound and determined to let even more Muslims in.
ght9e9po8czy.jpg

It's infuriating.

It's the reason why Donald Trump was elected and fuck those judges trying to block him from keeping this country safe.

[
My friend keep saying I'm "racist" and will "be on the wrong side of history" for saying I do not like muslims and do not want them coming into America.

I've tried explaining my stance and they just disregard everything, get up on their self righteous moral high ground, and repeat "but its not all muslims, man."

A lost cause I guess. No getting through to some no matter how many times shit like this happens.

The fact that they compare following islam, a choice, to being black or gay is just....mind boggling.
You won't get through to the leftists about the costs of being tolerant of Islam. They would have to lose loved ones in a terrorist attack to change their minds. And even then, I don't know.

we can't deport them all, but we should change laws: if you like/ share/ show love or support islamic terrorists propaganda, you go to a european guantanamo for life.

this would be considered extremist, but it would clear europe in few years, guilty muslims would live in fear, not decent citizens.

they would fear new european inquisition so much that 80% of them would go back to africa in 6 months.
That would be a terrible solution. We don't need to imprision and spend money on them. Just kick them out of the country. We don't allow parallel law systems, if you're for sharia law then get the fuck out.

I don't even want to deal with the issue of citizenship. Stop it before it happens. I don't really care how "bigoted" that sounds.

Some immigrants assimilate better than others. It's insane to choose from a group that has shown to have massive problems integrating/assimilating. They aren't citizens and we have the right to be selective about who we let in this country.

The problem is that the left is bound and determined to let even more Muslims in.
ght9e9po8czy.jpg

It's infuriating.

It's the reason why Donald Trump was elected and fuck those judges trying to block him from keeping this country safe.

I seriously don't care about being looked at as a "bigot" anymore, considering that word has lost all meaning anyway. Extremists need to go, and this "hurrr durr refugees welcome" madness needs to fucking stop unless you can thoroughly vet them.

A crackdown on Islamists and monitoring mosques needs to happen at this point. Peoples feelings getting hurt doesn't take priority over children getting torn to pieces, sorry to fucking say.

this happens because western countries have become too pussified and beta .. too much leniency in western countries .. no real law and order .. they're not holding these people accountable .. look at those quotes from that limp wristed manchester mayor .. 'muslims shouldn't be expected to cooperate with the police' 'we have to stop these measures going after terrorists' lol .. a microcosm of the attitude of western countries towards this problem in a nutshell .. people do this because they see that they can .. and then after they do it, they see idiots holding vigils and saying 'we won't change anything, keep borders open, love everyone' and then they calmly go and plan their next attack and execute it .. I laugh but not in a positive way

Last edited:
What's wrong with monitoring mosques? Anyone who advocates for a fucking shred of Islamism gets kicked the fuck out, and I don't care where they go either. They're scum.

The guy who did this was apparently on a watch list but didn't pose an "immediate threat." Apparently Khalid Masood who committed the Westminster attack fell under that category too. That's fucking insane. There should absolutely be a crackdown on these people.
So you're saying we should actively kick out (putting resources, man power and money to test) every hardcore liberal, or anyone who doesn't generalize, in America?

What's wrong with monitoring mosques? Anyone who advocates for a fucking shred of Islamism gets kicked the fuck out, and I don't care where they go either. They're scum.

The guy who did this was apparently on a watch list but didn't pose an "immediate threat." Apparently Khalid Masood who committed the Westminster attack fell under that category too. That's fucking insane. There should absolutely be a crackdown on these people.
Idiots would rather get themselves or somebody elses kids blown to bloody shreds than be thought of as "racist" or "islamaphobic".
They're sick.

I seriously don't care about being looked at as a "bigot" anymore, considering that word has lost all meaning anyway. Extremists need to go, and this "hurrr durr refugees welcome" madness needs to fucking stop unless you can thoroughly vet them.

A crackdown on Islamists and monitoring mosques needs to happen at this point. Peoples feelings getting hurt doesn't take priority over children getting torn to pieces, sorry to fucking say.
I'm 100% for more surveillance of mosques, don't get me wrong. But citizenship is where things get really, really tricky because they are then protected by the constitution.

I'd rather not even go down that road. No more citizenships to people from groups who have terrible track records assimilating/integrating.

He's comparing a modern terrorist movement to another modern terrorist movement. If you're really going to pretend like examining the Siege of Vienna has any practical relevance to what happened in Manchester then I don't what to tell you.

I'd say the comparison is apples to oranges at best, but more than that, why do we need to talk about the IRA in a thread where 20 people were killed yesterday?

Okay, the IRA shouldn't have killed anyone. Fortunately the IRA is no longer a problem and haven't been for decades. Now where do we stand? Can we resume talking about the problems we face today?

It's a clear deflection and an utterly bizarre one at that.

You really do need to be a special kind of stupid to utter this sort of statement after a terrorist attack. This people just killed innocent defenseless children and her mind goes to "we just need to be able to coexist." Because nothing says reasonable and able to coexist like killing children.

This kumbaya shit makes me sick.

Love Ayaan. A TRUE feminist fighting for women that are actually oppressed.

Tragically, too many people would rather listen to a manufactured, brainless, PC retard, corporate puppet like Katy Perry than an intelligent and sophisticated woman like Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

You aren't likely to get an "enlightenment" out of Islam. There are several reasons for that. When you look at Christianity you see the New Testament sort of as the addendum and that is where the change comes from. Islam will have no such addendum. Why do you think Islam appears to be behind everyone else by about 800 years? That's a pretty big lag behind but they are behaving the same way they did in the 1200's when the Crusades happened which is what we now call Jihad.

The last major holy wars, the Crusades last roughly 200 years. This Jihad appears no different. It is a long term blight in the world and will be going strong when you die, and probably when your children die. There is no negotiating with these people, there is nothing you can offer to make them stop. They will accept your allegiance to Allah or your head, that's the choice.
The greatest atrocities comitted in the name of Christianity happened well after the New Testament was a thing. It didn't enable the enlightenment in a definitive way, it merely introduced aspects of a moral code which 18th century theologians could focus on while ignoring everything else. I'm not Islam scholar but I'm pretty sure it delves into morality, the pursuit of good, etc etc. If it doesn't go through modernization, the source material won't be the reason it didn't happen.

I'm not saying I expect modern scholars to pop up and revolutionize the way Muslims read their holy book, but I do think assimilation into modern society will weed out radicalism over time provided there are no external sources fueling the fire (i.e. ISIS).

Tragically, people would rather listen to a brainless PC retard like Katy Perry than an intelligent and sophisticated woman like Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
The fact that Ayaan has been labeled a racist is truly sickening. This woman is truly trying to better the world, and literally putting her life on the line having to live a life in hiding due to the constant death threads and what does she get in return for her troubles? Accusations of racism and islamophobia. I find it incredible that she hasn't thrown her arms in the air yet and given up. Most people would have.

I'm not saying I expect modern scholars to pop up and revolutionize the way Muslims read their holy book, but I do think assimilation into modern society will weed out radicalism over time provided there are no external sources fueling the fire (i.e. ISIS).
So what you're saying is, we should let them in, embrace them, and just accept the constant terror attacks, the loss of lives and so on in hopes that this will weed out radicalism.

Ladies and gentleman, if this isn't masochism I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back