Crime Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack, v2: ISIS Claims Responsibility, Trump Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Manchester Arena attack: Islamic State claims it carried out bombing that killed 22 at Ariana Grande concert

The Telegraph said:
170522-manchester-map-jhc-1040_9ffb13baf5d8e8f26a9b0ae13dcb268d.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

bda75814b18ee0574860565ff0bc744a

The Telegraph said:
The Islamic State terror group has claimed responsibility for the Manchester suicide bombing that killed 22 people - including children - in an explosion that tore through fans leaving an Ariana Grande pop concert in Manchester.

As the first arrest was made in connection with the attack, Prime Minister Theresa May disclosed that the authorities believe they know the identity of the man who carried out the atrocity.
New York Times said:
The explosion at Manchester Arena on Monday night is the worst terrorist incident in Britain since 2005, with at least 22 people dead and dozens more injured — an attack, the police say, carried out by a man who died in the blast, possibly a suicide bomber. Investigators are only beginning to piece together information about the identity of the bomber and whether the person was connected to, or inspired by, terrorist organizations.
New York Times > For Manchester Survivors, ‘It Was Meant to Be a Dream, Not a Nightmare’
TwlndO.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/23/world/europe/europe-terror-attacks.html
New York Times said:
When Ms. McCoy, 23, and her friend Amy Hedley had taken their seats in the upper tier of the arena, they had remarked to one another on the youthfulness of the crowd. “It was mostly teenage girls,” she said. “The average age would have been about 14.”
CNN > What happened in Manchester

The Op-Ed below definitely has a "different" reaction and perspective than you'd likely find here:
Terror attacks prove we are winning war against IS
news.com.au said:
And that is this: ISIS is waging a terror war in the West because it is losing the real war in the Middle East. They are targeting children in Manchester because they are too weak to fight real soldiers in their much-vaunted homeland. They are attacking us in more and more cowardly and desperate ways because we are beating them.

ISIS has gone from an expanding terrorist army that shocked an unprepared enemy into retreat, to an increasingly ragtag and besieged outfit that is losing territory. It lost around a quarter of its territory in Syria and Iraq last year alone. The population under its control has plummeted from 10 million to six million unfortunate souls.

Last edited:
Where give me any credible source of where ISIS claims this??????????? Any official statement from them???? The answer is no.. This is just random concoction

Well I'm sure a good percentage of those people probably supported immigration. So I don't feel as bad as if it happened at a Ted Nugent concert.

It's like being a communist and then seeing your family starve as a result. Sad, but, you should have seen it coming.

Jesus is the foundation of the West. Ignore his teaching at your parrel. Truth will set you free.

Where give me any credible source of where ISIS claims this??????????? Any official statement from them???? The answer is no.. This is just random concoction

You're right. ISIS probably abhors this attack and gave free Taxi rides away.

You know you're lost in life when you're sat worrying about Muslims and the reception they'll all get rather than the dead girls and boys along with their parents.

Well I'm sure a good percentage of those people probably supported immigration. So I don't feel as bad as if it happened at a Ted Nugent concert.

It's like being a communist and then seeing your family starve as a result. Sad, but, you should have seen it coming.

That's a little fucked up dude. Most of those people were probably teens or young adults whose political views will change a lot over their lives like all of ours have. Not to mention that even though they may be pro-immigrant, none are pro-terrorism.

Youngest victim was eight years old. Fucking eight!

Fuck this world.:mad:

What... Did the media say the Dortmund attack was ISIS or any other attack that was proven otherwise as ISIS. The media is amaturish to be fairly honest when it comes to this... Forcing credit on someone who actully didn't take credit is major mistake.. When ISIS carry thing they make it official with an authentic and official statement from them... But not some bar guy forcing the credit on them

Fuck Islam and fuck anyone still defending this barbaric death cult.

Vacate Sherdog and traverse the news and you will see for yourself you plumb.

Jesus is the foundation of the West. Ignore his teaching at your parrel. Truth will set you free.

That's a little far. There were 8 year old girls among the dead. I doubt they comprehended Grande's anti-western political beliefs.

I would agree if the bombing happened at one of those 'march against islamophobia' events frequent in Europe. Those people want to be eaten and it would just be like watching a nature documentary.

That's a little far. There were 8 year old girls among the dead. I doubt they comprehended Grande's anti-western political beliefs.

I would agree if the bombing happened at one of those 'march against islamophobia' events frequent in Europe. Those people want to be eaten and it would just be like watching a nature documentary.

That's fair. I went to far, given the randomness of the victims.

What is next... A SHEEP died on the road ISIS did it? Come with credible source or an official statement from ISIS or go home. This is just to amaturish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back