Are you in your prime?

That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Age 39
Mental No comparison. On top of things easily.

Body Aggrevated back 2 months ago. Havent trained BJJ for over 2 months.
When I sneeze it sends a shooting/ lightning feeling down left leg. I have been to doctor before and
know what options are. Just have to suck it up.

I am 38 years old. Still feel great. Hope it last many more years

I turned 28 a week ago. I am not yet in my physical or mental prime, because I keep improving. I hit my low about 3 years ago when I had a dumb ass job and got fat. Now I have a good job that allows me to improve existing skills and get new ones, also my social skills went sky-high compared to what they used to be - I used to be awkward with my superiors at work, now I can play it around and make them tap to my demands in favor of my team. Physically I am stronger than I used to be at any point in my life but still working on my conditioning, I already lost 20 lbs but still got 20 lbs of fat to lose to peak my endurance and get shredded.

Nah, I'd say it ended 5-6 years ago. Feel old, slow, tired, and almost always in pain. I ignore it and go through the motions, but I doubt I can do that much longer.

Now definitely at 40 years old, oddly enough. Physically, mentally, professionally, my marriage, and no sign of slowing down in the slightest.
Really? Physically? I only ask the question,as my physical peak was mid to late 30's,and that was more down to a lack of knowledge and interest in my late teens and 20's,and also alcohol and women.

29 yrs old. Maybe yes

Sooo.. you gave birth or what?
Haha, nope.

I've been lifting for 15 years.

However at 36 I was lifting heavier weights, had a great physique, my beard was thick and healthy and I was tapping loads of poon.

It lasted 9 months.

Haha, nope.

I've been lifting for 15 years.

However at 36 I was lifting heavier weights, had a great physique, my beard was thick and healthy and I was tapping loads of poon.

It lasted 9 months.
What happened then? Sounds weird =(

Just exciting it, expecting to get brutally KOd in the near furure

I've just passed it.

I am 37.

The prime lasted around 9 months.

And now it's gone.
Same age, I feel like my very late twenties till about 35 were my prime. Now everything hurts more.

Really? Physically? I only ask the question,as my physical peak was mid to late 30's,and that was more down to a lack of knowledge and interest in my late teens and 20's,and also alcohol and women.

Yeah physically. I'm more in shape and stronger than I've ever been and have no aches and pains, and healthy. I'm at a high point right now.

Neither physically or mentally.

I'm 26 and the 19-20 year old version of me would absolutely kick the shit out of me. Severe accidents will do that to you.

Looking at pictures of me in my physical prime causes depressing thoughts, so I'm not prime mentally either..
You are reverse prime.

3 minutes ago I was, but its gone now, you guys just mussed it I'm afraid.

In every way besides physically. That's the one area I'm lacking, but trying to get back.

Back