Are you in your prime?

Lavitz

It’s Showtime!
@Black
Reaction score
Physically?

Mentally?

Past or in? Or are you still working up to it.

And another follow up question...

Do you feel your age?

Mentally I still have a lot of room to improve. Physically my knees and shoulders aren't what they used to be but I feel my body is still good to improve.

How about you Sherbros and gals?

Oh god no. The whiskey helps though.

I've just passed it.

I am 37.

The prime lasted around 9 months.

And now it's gone.

Black Velvet Whiskey tastes best...If you hate yourself.

Last Whiskey I tried was Bulliet Rye. Pretty good stuff!
Bulleit is one of my favorite bourbons.

I prefer the bourbon over rye. If you ever get the chance to buy the 10 year aged Bulleit, so it. It's only a little more expensive, comes in a cool box, and it's really smooth

I'm married so no...

I think that i'm already dead,but they didn't tell me yet

Bulleit is one of my favorite bourbons.

I prefer the bourbon over rye. If you ever get the chance to buy the 10 year aged Bulleit, so it. It's only a little more expensive, comes in a cool box, and it's really smooth
Will try.

Any opinion on the Walker labels? Only tried 2, the Red and Black. Was always curious on Green, Blue and other variations.

Physically?

Mentally?

Past or in? Or are you still working up to it.

And another follow up question...

Do you feel your age?

Mentally I still have a lot of room to improve. Physically my knees and shoulders aren't what they used to be but I feel my body is still good to improve.

How about you Sherbros and gals?

0fxaonl.gif

im physically the largest ive ever been
my mind has always been super dank
im emotionally mature
i would say taht the current version of myself can still beat up all past versions, so ya
im hitting a real phase fam

I'm 25 but really I'm 72. I'm not sure what that means.

Will try.

Any opinion on the Walker labels? Only tried 2, the Red and Black. Was always curious on Green, Blue and other variations.
I've never tried the green or blue either. They normally don't carry it at a bar and I don't want to buy a 200 dollar bottle lol.

I like scotch, the black label is smooth but I prefer McCallen over Johnny Walker. You can get a McCallen 12 year for around the same price as a JW black and I enjoy it more.

I used to bartend at thid place that had a McCallen 25 year. $80 a shot. Always baffled me that anyone would pay that much for a shot.

Obviously you drink it on the rocks slowly. I refer to a shot as just the 1.5 ounces you get

Neither physically or mentally.

I'm 26 and the 19-20 year old version of me would absolutely kick the shit out of me. Severe accidents will do that to you.

Looking at pictures of me in my physical prime causes depressing thoughts, so I'm not prime mentally either..

im physically the largest ive ever been
my mind has always been super dank
im emotionally mature
i would say taht the current version of myself can still beat up all past versions, so ya
im hitting a real phase fam
Yeah, I feel I could beat all past versions of myself. Though the me from 5 years ago would give me a run for my money. That guy had cardio for days.

Getting the most pussy from 22 to 25 declining every since.

I'm not as good as I once was
(But I'm as good, once, as I ever was)

Reminds me of Tim Roth's line in the Edward Norton Hulk movie:
"Put what I know now in the body I had ten years ago..."

I've never tried the green or blue either. They normally don't carry it at a bar and I don't want to buy a 200 dollar bottle lol.

I like scotch, the black label is smooth but I prefer McCallen over Johnny Walker. You can get a McCallen 12 year for around the same price as a JW black and I enjoy it more.

I used to bartend at thid place that had a McCallen 25 year. $80 a shot. Always baffled me that anyone would pay that much for a shot.

Obviously you drink it on the rocks slowly. I refer to a shot as just the 1.5 ounces you get

Yeah the prices on those are pretty crazy. 80 dollar shot?! Wtf...I'm good. Since its hot I'll probably mix up some Kentucky Mules after a glass or two straight.

Neither physically or mentally.

I'm 26 and the 19-20 year old version of me would absolutely kick the shit out of me. Severe accidents will do that to you.

Looking at pictures of me in my physical prime causes depressing thoughts, so I'm not prime mentally either..
Injuries and accidents suck big time. Had multiple surgeries on my bum shoulder. Nothing as bad as you I imagine. But I pretty sure I can reach a new peak. Maybe you can too?

Back