Are you feeling a bit burned out? 6 events in one month?

This is why you're a white belt

go grow some balls

I apologise man, I wish I'd spent the last couple of years posting every day so my belt rank was higher but unfortunatly I have a life, a girlfriend, a job and fun shit to do. If my belt rank was higher maybe i'd be better at talking s**t to people on the internet. Idk.

A bit, yeah.
I was always gonna skip FOX 20 and to be honest, I#m not arsed about 201 really. If I have a few free hours on Sunday, ill watch it, if not I won't be bothered. I'll be back in fanboy mode for August onwards.

I thought this would be every MMA fans wet dream. Especially with all the garbage that's on television regularly, there's finally something to watch.

You'd think that, except most of the cans who post here are fans of fighters and not fights.

Been watching this for 8 years and never in eight years have I ever got burned out with the UFC.

But after UFC 200 for the first time ever I'm feeling it. 6 events in one month and then another the first week of August.

I know people will say well don't watch...I'm never going to stop watching. I love it too much but it just seems crazy how much UFC there's been over the last month.
no....just tired of the cookie cutter fighters filling up cards...

the past 2 cards I really didnt care for or even watch...

sometimes I feel I am not watching the elite of mma anymore...

most of the fighters nowadays you can see the same talent at a local show. like watching the NFL only with h.s.kids playing.

I know some sports fans that watch their fav sport 6 times a week. Why would 6 times in a month burn you out?

You should try that shit in Texas. It's been nearly a buck o'five this last week.

Also, I've enjoyed the huge volume of fights. It's basically the only sport I watch minus the rare boxing match or summer Olympics.

I'll pass on that, I'd eat better but no view/ocean breeze and I would've been done in a week.

I'll mess with Texas food and women but that dry heat is death. Don't know how y'all do it.

I know some sports fans that watch their fav sport 6 times a week. Why would 6 times in a month burn you out?

Ain't just some either, baseball still has diehards in every city. I watched my Yankees yesterday and I'll watch them again today.

And that's a sport that's hardly exciting.

I'll pass on that, I'd eat better but no view/ocean breeze and I would've been done in a week.

I'll mess with Texas food and women but that dry heat is death. Don't know how y'all do it.

We stay indoors and try to cause power outages with the summer demand spike on our electrical grid. :)

After watching every event and having my finger on the mma pulse for basically 8 years straight yeah Im getting a little burnt out but I will continue to watch regardless.

You young whippersnappers don't know how good yous got it. Back in my day, we'd get six, SOMETIMES seven, events from TWO organization combined. and we had to be happy. Nowadays, you ungrateful mealy-mouthed bastards want to whinge, bitch, moan and complain when you are blessed with that amount within a month from ONE organization.

Think of the poor, MMA-starved kids in China before you go and look at this great bounty that has been provided for us with scorn and discontent, you damn pinko-commie beatniks that don't appreciate nothin'.

Someone get this man a beer.

Back