Are you feeling a bit burned out? 6 events in one month?

I don't know what happened but I lost a lot of interest after UFC 200. Jon getting busted, the even being lackluster and then Brock testing positive did it for me. I'm not quitting but I'm taking a break until my favorites get to fight. I skipped the last 2 cards, something I haven't done in years.

The wait in between those events were the worst.
Definitely. Cards were more stacked but I can deal with a card having a few lesser names if I get to see fights 3-4 times a month. Just like everything else in life it's a give and take.

No TS i felt the same as you at one point but now i watch at least 4 hours of Fightpass a day. If there was ever a streaming service that could re-ignite your passion in UFC it's Fightpass. It really is amazing value for money, the longer you wait the more you are losing out.

Not just that but Jon Jones entire family getting busted for PEDs, even Momma Jones!

I don't know what happened but I lost a lot of interest after UFC 200. Jon getting busted, the even being lackluster and then Brock testing positive did it for me. I'm not quitting but I'm taking a break until my favorites get to fight. I skipped the last 2 cards, something I haven't done in years.

Not just that but Jon Jones entire family getting busted for PEDs, even Momma Jones!
Is that supposed to be a joke? I don't get it: Jon's mom just got her foot amputated for diabetes so I don't think she's a good target for a joke...

Jon was one of my fav until the positive test and UFC 200 debacle. I guess that has a lot to do with my loss of interest.

Been watching this for 8 years and never in eight years have I ever got burned out with the UFC.

But after UFC 200 for the first time ever I'm feeling it. 6 events in one month and then another the first week of August.

I know people will say well don't watch...I'm never going to stop watching. I love it too much but it just seems crazy how much UFC there's been over the last month.
This is why you're a white belt

go grow some balls

What you talking about? I did watch some Bellator too and cant wait to see Lawler back in the Octagon.

Is that supposed to be a joke? I don't get it: Jon's mom just got her foot amputated for diabetes so I don't think she's a good target for a joke...

Jon was one of my fav until the positive test and UFC 200 debacle. I guess that has a lot to do with my loss of interest.

Her apple pie is so good they made it illegal. Damn USADA.

I thought this would be every MMA fans wet dream. Especially with all the garbage that's on television regularly, there's finally something to watch.

I hate to repeat the cliche of "watered down" cards but I really am having a hard time getting excited for some of these lately.

Im tired of the endless commercials, and the two buffoons spouting biased psychobabble..

I thought this would be every MMA fans wet dream. Especially with all the garbage that's on television regularly, there's finally something to watch.
It's 2016, less and less people are watching TV. It's all about on-demand, binge watching and streaming. I predict the extinction of "TV" as we know it before 2025.

If you skipped Sioux Falls (or whatever that place is called) you missed out, man.
Funny thing is I started the prelims but stopped it before the main card. I don't know why, the fights were not that bad. I just had low expectations so I decided to do something else.

As much as I love MMA, I don't love it enough to watch it every weekend with my schedule. When you work 70 - 80 hours a week you have to pick and choose your battles.

If TV ever makes you feel burnt out, you watch way too much TV.

A nine hour day building a metal roof in Hawaii. That'll burn you out. TV is what we invented to un-burn out.

Also fuck no. It's MMA I've been waiting for this kind of consistency forever.

You should try that shit in Texas. It's been nearly a buck o'five this last week.

Also, I've enjoyed the huge volume of fights. It's basically the only sport I watch minus the rare boxing match or summer Olympics.

I've been feeling burned out on MMA for a couple years now still watch it but don't really get a thrill out of it unless a fighter I like is fighting and "wins".

You young whippersnappers don't know how good yous got it. Back in my day, we'd get six, SOMETIMES seven, events from TWO organization combined. and we had to be happy. Nowadays, you ungrateful mealy-mouthed bastards want to whinge, bitch, moan and complain when you are blessed with that amount within a month from ONE organization.

Think of the poor, MMA-starved kids in China before you go and look at this great bounty that has been provided for us with scorn and discontent, you damn pinko-commie beatniks that don't appreciate nothin'.

Back