Are you feeling a bit burned out? 6 events in one month?

Burned out? WTF? This isn't exactly a full time job.

Not burnt out but I'd rather see the UFC take the best fights of these events and turn them into 2 events. Lots of fat to trim.

The one I saw was decent quality but had some weird white marks on the camera lens lol
I've been noticing that washed out, white watermark thing on a lot of copywritten videos on YouTube lately. I think it's got to be a way to avoid some kind of recognition software that'd identify it to its owners.

I've been noticing that washed out, white watermark thing on a lot of copywritten videos on YouTube lately. I think it's got to be a way to avoid some kind of recognition software that'd identify it to its owners.

Good shout dude. Its highly irritating though!

I'd much rather have 2 awesome cards than 6 mediocre ones, and also rather than 1 decent card, 3 mediocre and 2 shit ones

Can definitely notice the shallowness of the cards lately, 202 will pick it back up hopefully.

I know it's a daunting task to stay focused during the summer, especially between little league practice, piano lessons, and family vacations, but hang in there TS.

A couple UFCs isn't gonna kill you, just have mom bake you some cookies and kick back with a nice milk bruh.

204.gif

I'm stoked with all these events. Keep up the good work UFC.

Nope. Saturday can't come soon enough.

Yea that's why I'm going to Africa for a while. See ya bitches later!

I know it's a daunting task to stay focused during the summer, especially between little league practice, piano lessons, and family vacations, but hang in there TS.

A couple UFCs isn't gonna kill you, just have mom bake you some cookies and kick back with a nice milk bruh.

I'm not American so we don't call them vacations. Also we don't have little league practice over here.

Also we don't call them piano's either.

Said no real MMA ever. Agreed TS.

bring it on.

GIve me an event every weekend and I'm happy.
Could not agree more my man. Remember the days of the UFC holding 15-20 shows a year max? I never wanna go back to that.

Back