Are the female fans paying $65 for WMMA PPVs?

Female on Sherdog? Lol! Never! They are too sensitive to stay

Of course not.

He/she is a femanazi MMA fan. Don't take notice
They're all the same. Call others insecure for not having their fetish. Need to be special (colourful name, specially dumb belt ).

Fan of MMA/WMMA, tho the latter needs development. Like some of the men's divisions they are tolerable to enjoyable in doses.

We will probably never see a full WMMA PPV card due to the fan base requirements. MMA is general is male dominated and the majority are oriented to relatable fights. Just don't see women as hanging and banging in the same light and there really should be no problem with their viewpoints (hate aside).

Anyhow, throw money at whatever entertains you.

One thing to keep in mind is that the talent level of women's boxing and muay thai is even worse than wmma. So citing a wmma fighters accolades there is not as meaningful as a male fighters ring experience.

I don't watch women's wrestling but I'd assume they're terrible too, but likely better than the female boxers. There is decent BJJ female talent though as that sport lends itself well to a woman's physical advantages. Maybe we should just ban wmma and make them compete in BJJ instead.

Contrary to what Sherdog believes I think it must be obvious alot of dudes also watch WMMA, it's not just women buying them.
  • Most men actually like WMMA.
  • There are a lot of female MMA fans. If you don't know any, you're either married or you're ugly. Or both.

most feminists are fans
before-after-a-4.jpg
<Dylan>

the top WMMA fighters like Joanna, Rose, Karolina, Valentina, Nunes etc are more skilled than majority of UFC men's roster

or do you think some mid lv fighter like Stevie Ray is more skilled than Rose? let me tell you: he isn't, and i like the guy.. there's many talented woman in UFC

uhm, Stevie Ray is WAY more talented than Rose. The difference is that Stevie Ray is fighting in the most stacked division in the world while Rose is in a division full of soccer moms.

I respect that you defend WMMA but get a grip, you can’t even compare the level of talent required to make it to the UFC as a lightweight male compared to what it takes to make it to the UFC as a female. It’s like night and day.

Keep paying to watch glorified amateur bums like Runson or Black Beast then.

Back