Are the female fans paying $65 for WMMA PPVs?

I also think the 'published' number of female fight fans is highly suspect. I imagine just due to the fact that a woman's name appears on the cable/satellite service bill for the PPV, WME will gladly automatically count as a female fan, even though it's more likely the son or husband who watches. If I was Dish or Comcast and saw invoices with names like Jasmine Sinclair, Nina Hartley, Vanessa Del Rio, or Bella Donna, you're damn straight I 'd count those as female fans for marketing purposes.

Those sound like perfectly normal names.

i'm not north american, i don't know the difference in skills between NBA and WNBA athletes so i can't tell ya, but in MMA i know the difference at the top lv isn't that much
Sorry mate, you don't know much then

Difference is, skill level.

The thing with combat sports is that more skill being displayed doesn't necessarily correlate with a more entertaining fight. How many boring fights have we seen that are later considered "chess matches"?

"I love our fans, but you guys know what they want to see. They want to see blood, cuts, gore. They don't even want to see a lopsided fight. They want to see one person almost winning, other person coming back, almost winning, both guys look like they about to die, and at the very end, they do 10 seconds of just standing in the middle, punching each other and raise their hands. That's their idea of a great fight."

- Tyron Woodley

they belong in the 10%, UFC roster has about 450+ men
if there's 45 better strikers than Valentina i'd be surprised
It's like a different game. A 95lbs muai Thai fighter in Thailand would fuck Valentina up. Technically she's good, but a dude barely 100lbs who's trained would fuck her up, bad

We get it you’re a doormat for women @executionermma

You’re clearly confused. Would you like me to teach you how to box since your fucking dad ain’t around to be a male figure.

It's like a different game. A 95lbs muai Thai fighter in Thailand would fuck Valentina up. Technically she's good, but a dude barely 100lbs who's trained would fuck her up, bad
and it has nothing to do with skill, so what's your point? WMMA sucks because men are stronger/more athletic? lol so idiot..

most feminists are fans
before-after-a-4.jpg
This is the issue with the feminist argument about equal pay in sports. A lot of women don't pay to watch sports.

They will say stupid shit like how women soccer players should make as much as the men without buying tickets to watch the women play. If more women paid to watch women sports, women would get paid a lot more money.

There is 100+ other bullshit arguments that feminists make trying to make the point that women in first world countries have it so awful, but I'll just stick to my sport rant since this is an MMA forum.

Last edited:
The thing with combat sports is that more skill being displayed doesn't necessarily correlate with a more entertaining fight. How many boring fights have we seen that are later considered "chess matches"?

"I love our fans, but you guys know what they want to see. They want to see blood, cuts, gore. They don't even want to see a lopsided fight. They want to see one person almost winning, other person coming back, almost winning, both guys look like they about to die, and at the very end, they do 10 seconds of just standing in the middle, punching each other and raise their hands. That's their idea of a great fight."

- Tyron Woodley
Off topic but lol at that Tyron Woodley quote; perfectly encapsulate his underwhelming popularity. Guy should have stuck to chess.

It's more vicious written down. When spoken, it just sounds like you're calling the guy an anchor.
3/110
Wank stain is better written down, now that I think of it

This is the issue with the feminist argument about equal pay in sports. A lot of women don't pay to watch sports.

They will say stupid shit like how women soccer players should make as much as then men without buying tickets to watch the women play. If more women paid to watch women sports, women would get paid a lot more money.

There is 100+ other bullshit arguments that feminists make trying to make that point that women in first world countries have it so awful, but I'll just stick to my sport rant since this is an MMA forum.
Your AV needs teh Buck Nasty head mooment.

- Tyron Woodley

Tyron isn't stupid, but I can't stand victims. When he talks about himself, he can't help but be a victim.
Racism, people not liking some of his fights etc.
Complaining isn't going to win you any more fans.

This argument sucks. HWs could beat much more skilled fighters from lighter classes. Should we only watch HW fights? Some HW fights are only entertaining because they are hilariously bad. FW, LW and WW are the divisions that deliver the most entertaining fights in the UFC.

Tyron isn't stupid, but I can't stand victims. When he talks about himself, he can't help but be a victim.
Racism, people not liking some of his fights etc.
Complaining isn't going to win you any more fans.
Fuckin racist

Back