Are the female fans paying $65 for WMMA PPVs?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I’m just curious as to who is the driving force behind PPV sales that are headlined by WMMA.

The UFC has gone to Amanda Nunes time and time again to headline marquee cards like International Fight Week.

So my question is, are females really the ones dishing out $65 for UFC PPVs?

No, they like to watch men fight.

You can blame the unreasonable white knights for this.

Contrary to what Sherdog believes I think it must be obvious alot of dudes also watch WMMA, it's not just women buying them.

what WMMA haters still don't understand is that Invicta/WMMA fans aren't just women, but also men that aren't insecure enough to deny being excited about good fights involving 2 talented girls, ofc there's boring fights in WMMA but there's just as many terrible fights involving men

if you can't appreciate fights like Smith-Aldana, Gadelha-Andrade and Holm-Tate for example you're just a hater who don't really care or love the sport

<GrassoBless>

I seriously doubt it.

How many female fans are even out there?

what WMMA haters still don't understand is that Invicta/WMMA fans aren't just women, but also men that aren't insecure enough to deny being excited about good fights involving 2 talented girls, ofc there's boring fights in WMMA but there's just as many terrible fights involving men

if you can't appreciate fights like Smith-Aldana, Gadelha-Andrade and Holm-Tate for example you're just a hater who don't really care or love the sport

Silence welcher scum!

WME bought a company with Ronda and they believe part of her fame was being a woman so they are determined to recreate her and will pry your eyelids open to watch more wmma if they have to.

Why’d you get so defensive? And wtf are you even going on about?

I asked a general question. Get your lil fruity pink name havin ass out of here.

No, they like to watch men fight.

You can blame the unreasonable white knights for this.

I found your guy right here ^

I wonder what percentage of MMA fans are actually female... and I don't mean the ones that just get dragged along to events and such.

There are female fans?

most feminists are fans
before-after-a-4.jpg

90% of Amy Schumer and Ronda Rousey fans are white knight males.

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Is that Joey B?

Last edited:

<GrassoBless>
Difference is, skill level.

<GrassoBless>
I appreciate you standing up for wmma - and ultimately women - but it's a little black and white to just declare that if you don't like wmma you're "just a hater"

I don't like watching women beating on each other. Outside of it rarely being technically or aesthetically pleasing - it just feels wrong. I totally support women's right to fight and fight each other if they so want - i also support my right to not like it one bit.

I am a woman, but outside of the most significant (and technically developed) female fighters' championship fights (Cyborg, Nunes, Holmes, Namajunas etc) i give wmma as wide a berth as possible.

Difference is, skill level.
the top WMMA fighters like Joanna, Rose, Karolina, Valentina, Nunes etc are more skilled than majority of UFC men's roster

or do you think some mid lv fighter like Stevie Ray is more skilled than Rose? let me tell you: he isn't, and i like the guy.. there's many talented woman in UFC

I’m just curious as to who is the driving force behind PPV sales that are headlined by WMMA.

The UFC has gone to Amanda Nunes time and time again to headline marquee cards like International Fight Week.

So my question is, are females really the ones dishing out $65 for UFC PPVs?
Nope. That's why there's no such thing as an all female fight card. If they were even a relevant fan base, WME would attempt to have, at the very least, an entire Fox or Fight Night card dedicated exclusively to female fighters. There's absolutely no way it would draw a gate higher than 45 people, and the t.v audience would consist of 5000 sherdoggers waiting for a nip slip.
I rest my case.
1520806205156.jpg

the top WMMA fighters like Joanna, Rose, Karolina, Valentina, Nunes etc are more skilled than majority of UFC men's roster

or do you think some mid lv fighter like Stevie Ray is more skilled than Rose? let me tell you: he isn't, and i like the guy.. there's many talented woman in UFC
Ronda beats Floyd Mayweather, yeah?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back