Are Asians the Greatest Scapegoats of Western Civilization

Youve turned from having a civil discussion to using rude assnine stereotypes and bigotry. You are your own worst enemy.

Did you read the part when your boy started with the n-bomb?

I will not be your scapegoat.

Youve turned from having a civil discussion to using rude assnine stereotypes and bigotry. You are your own worst enemy.
The whole thread fell into that a while ago imo

maybe on the next radio show they can make a song about dead N!ggers and then just donate to chariry after so everyone can forget about it, according to your logic this is acceptable no?
-TemujinKhan
-
@Banchan

Where was your outrage then?

Thats rude to assume because a group doesn't form a lawless cult to protest that there are no real greivances against them.

I thought it was about keeping your head down and internalizing instead of civil activism.

Isn't that what you said?

@Banchan

Where was your outrage then?
Fair i didnt see that but you then resorted to making fun of a group of people instead of the individual and essentially doing the same thing.
I thought it was about keeping your head down and internalizing instead of civil activism.

Isn't that what you said?
Im saying just because we dont form groups to terrorize people about our greivances does not mean that we do not have them as you keep asserting. Different cultural cues see that as embarassing and weak behavior. Just because you are upset does not mean you have to turn into an animal to resolve your problems. Civilization would fall if we all behaved like #blm and we would be living in a state of dischord not unlike areas of current Africa and Middle East. Its those who can articulate without violence or social dischord that keep society together. Groups like #blm are just lucky that they can rely on other groups to keep social order so they can continue to throw tantrums without any social responsibility.

Man what a silly thread this has become. Ad hominem city in here...

stay out of this thread, for some reason ppl are getting heated over this issue? maybe cuz it was MLK day? honestly i stopped caring about MLK after school when he wasn't a day off, but ppl are getting yellow card for too much racial shit.

Asians are in the same boats as whites; It's become ok to openly mock them because they don't quite fit the sjw narrative. Maybe if they were less successful and claimed to be oppressed the liberals would invite them into their safety space.

Back