Are Asians the Greatest Scapegoats of Western Civilization

Da Fuq is an East Asian.

Us slant eyes are just fucking Asian, don't tack on no unnecessary "EAST" along with it just b/c you don't want to be called a MIDDLE eastern.

South Asia is not the MiddleEast. Nobody thinks that , not the US government, Not the Arabs , Not the Brits, Not South Asians.

Other names used to describe the MidEast region are : Near East and South West Asia.

Asia encompasses not just he FarEast but South Asia as well, though technically MidEast and Europe are also in Asia but colloquially people differentiate Europe and MidEast from the rest of Asia.

Im sorry but you absolutely remind me of this guy talking about how white your ethnic self is.

elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg

He used to post on stormfront about how ugly and disgusting minorities were and how white he looked despite being half white, meanwhile he was very ethnic and very odd looking. Thats just the overall vibe i get from you pulling every possible explanation trying to prove how white hispanics are.

No need to be sorry. You couldn't be more wrong, but you don't know me, so we only have our posts to judge on. And based on what I've read from your posts, you seem to have a visceral hate for certain Asian folks.

It is what it is.

No need to be sorry. You couldn't be more wrong, but you don't know me, so we only have our posts to judge on. And based on what I've read from your posts, you seem to have a visceral hate for certain Asian folks.

It is what it is.
It's cool tho, Asians hate other Asians just as much as whiteshating other whites like the evil italians who were on the wrong side of ww2, hating on the irish for having hards on about french fries.

fucking pom frites!

A
Are Asians the Greatest Scapegoats of Western Civilization? Throughout World history there have always been a group used as a scapegoat. From the Holocaust, to the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, to the Lynching of Blacks in the South, to the South African reverse apartheid, to Hispanics stealing all the labor jobs of America,to the poor leeching off the government. There are countless events like these written in history. Scapegoating is nothing new and has always and will always be a part of society. It moves from one group to another depending on the place and time. Asians in America are a unique group in that they are not the most prominent group to be made Scapegoats, not by a long shot, but I truly believe they are the longest lasting in Western civilization.

I've met numerous people online, including tons of shertards (like that BB6 guy with a robot avatar), even a very close friend of mine in real life who all truly believe not only are Asians are more privilege than Whites in America they are 'supposedly' going to take over and rule America. Where does this universal mindset
come from? I"m just not seeing it. Privilege to me means you are allowed to publicly shun, humiliate (basically mental rape) another group. Whites and Blacks are actually more privileged than Asians, they are allowed to steal Asian culture, and at the same time mock and laugh at Asians publicly, look at all the martial arts action stars of the 90s Van Damme, Seagal, Snipes, to name a few, But when Asians try to rap, or do rock n roll, they get laughed at and shunned for stealing other people's culture. What's funny is that Arabs and East Indians have less history in America than Asians, and even they are more accepted by Westerners than Asians. Look at DJ Khaled, French Montana, and Jay Sean. Privilege, Acceptance, and Power go hand in hand. This shows who has the real power in America.

Most Americans don't know anything about Asian struggle in American history either, like the Japanese Internment camps of the 1940s, and the Chinese exclusion act of the 1880s.General Americans think Asians don't know struggle, and that they just came here recently and reaped the benefits from other minorities.
Asians are the least in Power, They are hated the most, They are widely not socially accepted by the West, they are the greatest Scapegoats of Western Civilization here, now and well into the future.

Are you sure you encountered anyone who thinks Asians are "more privileged" than whites in America or did you just translate it that way?

Asians are wealthier than whites in America.

Only silly and easily disregarded pseudointellectuals believe in "privilege theory" to begin with. It's a concept the sane and overachieving deliberately avoid.

Personally it really saddens me watching some Asians fall for the "people of color" welfare bum/privilege theory movement.

I can just imagine some hardworking Filipino father who came to the US and became a medical doctor, his nurse wife, and their unemployed blue-haired "privilege theory" liberal offspring who will shame his family and piss away their savings in his desperate quest to be a "POC".

Once you're mentally defeated you're mentally defeated. "White privilege" nonsense will turn into "Asian privilege" as envy shifts towards them and that weak-willed liberal turd of a son will be going around campaigning against his own ethnicity like white teenagers do.

Last edited:
Banchan you just told me a couple posts ago that you guys weren't culturally inclined to protest. But you guys set your selves on fire and cut pieces of yourselves off your body when your illin'.

Culture is culture in my view. I'm Canadian-born but I rock a dashiki and eat ox-tail and plantain like white people eat casserole by way of the residue of the heritage that raised me. It doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to think that if Asians in the west were truly the number one scapegoats they'd do something about it. Maybe not self-immolation or self-mutilation, but it's definitely in you to do something. Unless there is a drastically different mindset between Koreans in South Korea, and Koreans in the West. I believe you guys have the warrior-spirit in you. That you aren't meek. You just haven't been fucked with enough yet. Because if things were truly as bad as TS is saying they are for Asians, you would have donne something about it.

I think this instinct is prevalent in every culture, Jews, Palestinians, we saw it when the Berlin Wall came down, we see it recently with Native Americans. Every group has the capacity to get busy when the evil is put upon them
Not selves it was one guy but it was over a whole cultural greivance not something that happened to him personally. Asians are taught to keep that stuff internalized and overcome.

No one got rich mining for gold or building railroads, what happens when the gold dried up and the railroads were completed? ppl had to settle down.

So the Chinese decided to do the undesirable job of hand washing clothes, it's also where this saying became popular
how-our-addos-work-ancient-chinese-secret.jpg

Yup, doing hard, onerous labor is how every single large wave of migrants in the world during the last 150 years has gotten by.

Not selves it was one guy but it was over a whole cultural greivance not something that happened to him personally. Asians are taught to keep that stuff internalized and overcome.

If you internalize things and don't express yourselves, how do expect things to change? If something is bothering you speak up. People aren't mind-readers, and people generally won't change their behaviors unless they are made too. You can't complain that Asians are portrayed as submissive by media, and the on the other hand say the reason why there is hardly any Asian activism is because there is a cultural imperative to keep your head down.

This is the West: It's the best place in the world to let your nuts hang.

this is the first time I've ever read such ignorance on here, where people had to explain South, East, & South East Asian folks all belong to the 'Asian' category.

this is the first time I've ever read such ignorance on here, where people had to explain South, East, & South East Asian folks all belong to the 'Asian' category.
you live in ny and you're saying an Indian is catagorized as Asian?

you live in ny and you're saying an Indian is catagorized as Asian?

uhh, yeah. we learn about continents & the countries they consist of in grade school all across the US.

uhh, yeah. we learn about continents & the countries they consist of in grade school all across the US.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Seriously, this is funny. People just don't like to be lumped together when the shit hits the fan.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Seriously, this is funny. People just don't like to be lumped together when the shit hits the fan.

hey man, we as a country have.. Florida.

bur they're ours, because they're American too.

You only listed the good but what about

Animal abusers
Women abusers
Dishonest
Shifty
Untrustworthy
Dirty
Corrupt
Communist
Liars
Tax evaders
Eyes look dishonest
Effeminent
Men are wimps
Women are submissive
Women are sexual objects/prostitutes
Cant drive
Only care about money
No soul

Would you like to be affiliated with those stereotypes on a daily basis?
I hope you don't mind me interjecting into your exchange with IGIT.

Are any of those things you've listed true about Chinese but not true about Koreans?

hey man, we as a country have.. Florida.

bur they're ours, because they're American too.
As a Floridiot born guy, this means so much to me lol. We got our problems, but were not that bad.
Well, maybe we are, but no take-backs!

When we were in virginia for a few years, my wife, who mind you is also an American Born Chinese and has better English than the country hicks we worked w/, always got asked, upon first meeting

"oh hi, are you Hawaiian???"

At first it was weird for us to hear, cuz my wife, actually looks more korean than chinese, but hawaiian? da fuq? (we were at this point giving whitey too much credit)

This is what actually made us "think like whitey"

Soon we figured out, that the reason these whiteys kept thinking my wife was Hawaiian, was cuz the only asians they've ever seen in their lives were Hawaiians when they went to Hawaii for vacation.

So they thought that, since they went to Hawaii, then all of the Asians in the world must be Hawaiian, since this is what they've seen.

Ya man I hear ya, it can get annoying mistaking nationality, no lie though I've seen and experienced much harsher treatment than that, including witnessing an asian guy get attacked for walking with a white girl.

Where is the Asian MLK?
How come there is no Asian million-man march?
I haven't been aware of any activism from your faction at all.

Whose fault is that?

Ah yes, as expected the "what have asians done for civil rights" argument. Right on cue.

Truth be told I'm not too knowledgeable in that field, I'm sure there were asians back then that were involved in activism, whether Asians were underrepresented in civil rights movements in comparison to other races I'm not sure.

They are a 5% minority, and a good number of them were probably immigrants with english as a second language, and for the most part they were people that didn't have any platform to speak on civil rights or anything else for that matter.

Present day, there are some asian activist groups, in my first post in this thread I mentioned the story about the NYC radio station playing a racist song about asians every day for a week straight, well in that scenario the asian activist group was the only one that shut down the song.

Incredibly this song played for a week to millions of listeners and not one single news outlet or leftist group complained about the song, it took the asian activist group multiple pleas with the station for them to finally shut it down.

Here are some lyrics from the lovely song heard by millions of new yorkers:

"Came and washed your whole country away.
And all at once, you can hear the screaming ch!nks."

The host of the radio show even said "I'm going to kill me some asians". This happened in 2004 btw and as you can see the only ones that even did anything were asian activists, now mind you this wasn't covered by CNN, it wasnt covered by Fox News, pretty much media blackout.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1496296/hip-hop-station-blasted-for-song-mocking-tsunami-victims/

Other minority groups get coverage from leftist programs and the right wingers get coverage from Fox, the asian has to report his own stories or they never get told.

And besides all that, imo its irrelevant, it harkens back to the same mentality that others have expressed in the thread:

" You're not black, what gives you the right to speak on racism."

"Asians didn't do anything for civil rights so your input and experiences are irrelevant, you did nothing to contribute in the past, therefore you have no right to speak on it in the present."

No matter what, asians perspectives on these type of issues is discarded for any number of various reasons:

- Asians are racist so they deserve it
- Asians are succesful therefore any claims of racism from an asian is irrelevant.
- Asians are not black and did not contribute to civil rights, therefore they have no right to speak on topics of racism and discrimination and cannot share their personal experiences with discrimination, null and void.

All very predictable at this point, I've come to expect these tactics.

Last edited:
Ah yes, as expected the "what have asians done for civil rights" argument. Right on cue.

Truth be told I'm not too knowledgeable in that field, I'm sure there were asians back then that were involved in activism, whether Asians were underrepresented in civil rights movements in comparison to other races I'm not sure.

They are a 5% minority, and a good number of them were probably immigrants with english as a second language, and for the most part they were people that didn't have any platform to speak on civil rights or anything else for that matter.

Present day, there are some asian activist groups, in my first post in this thread I mentioned the story about the NYC radio station playing a racist song about asians every day for a week straight, well in that scenario the asian activist group was the only one that shut down the song.

Incredibly this song played for a week to millions of listeners and not one single news outlet or leftist group complained about the song, it took the asian activist group multiple pleas with the station for them to finally shut it down.

Here are some lyrics from the lovely song heard by millions of new yorkers:

"Came and washed your whole country away.
And all at once, you can hear the screaming ch!nks."

The host of the radio show even said "I'm going to kill me some asians". This happened in 2004 btw and as you can see the only ones that even did anything were asian activists, now mind you this wasn't covered by CNN, it wasnt covered by Fox News, pretty much media blackout.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1496296/hip-hop-station-blasted-for-song-mocking-tsunami-victims/

Other minority groups get coverage from leftist programs and the right wingers get coverage from Fox, the asian has to report his own stories or they never get told.

And besides all that, imo its irrelevant, it harkens back to the same mentality that others have expressed in the thread:

" You're not black, what gives you the right to speak on racism."

"Asians didn't do anything for civil rights so your input and experiences are irrelevant, you did nothing to contribute in the past, therefore you have no right to speak on it in the present."

No matter what, asians perspectives on these type of issues is discarded for any number of various reasons:

- Asians are racist so they deserve it
- Asians are succesful therefore any claims of racism from an asian is irrelevant.
- Asians are not black and did not contribute to civil rights, therefore they have no right to speak on topics of racism and discrimination and cannot share their personal experiences with discrimination, null and void.

All very predictable at this point, I've come to expect these tactics.

That song was literally twelve years ago. They donated a weeks pay to the fund after the kerffuffle.

Jews make up 2.2 percent of the population in the states. I hear them loud and clear.

If racism was was a clear and present issue for Asians, then I would have heard about it.
But you never hear shit from Asians, because as an Asian in this thread (Banchan) has explained, Asians are self-conditioned to keep their heads down.

Except of course, when black people are shopping at their stores.

Also it's true: Y'all have done fuck-all for civil rights. Not for others, and not for yourselves. Stop your whining. It's bullshit to say you are the west's biggest scapegoats.

Weak. Fucking weak

Last edited:
That song was literally twelve years ago. They donated a weeks pay to the fund after the keffuffle.

Jews make up 2.2 percent of the population in the states. I hear them loud and clear.

If racism was was a clear and present issue for Asians, then I would have heard about it.
But you never hear shit from Asians, because as an Asian in this thread (Banchan) has explained, Asians are self-conditioned to keep their heads down.

Except of course, when black people are shopping at their stores.

Also it's true: Y'all have done fuck-all for civil rights. Not for others, and not for yourselves. Stop your whining. It's bullshit to say you are the west's biggest scapegoats.
You do know that in the 60's asians protested alongside MLK?
f5e71423ab10f630d251bdb1a3642700.jpg
yellow-peril-Black-Power-sign.jpg

and did their own stuff in the major cities
54b8d3987ac14280dccbaf348303c574.jpg
aafe-confucius-plaza-corky-lee.jpg

Just cause there's no holiday celebrating no dead asian's birthday, don't mean they weren't part of the movement. Why do you think the true million man march was mixed races, but when they called upon only black ppl a few years ago, it barely mustered 10k

You do know that in the 60's asians protested alongside MLK?
f5e71423ab10f630d251bdb1a3642700.jpg
yellow-peril-Black-Power-sign.jpg

and did their own stuff in the major cities
54b8d3987ac14280dccbaf348303c574.jpg
aafe-confucius-plaza-corky-lee.jpg

Just cause there's no holiday celebrating no dead asian's birthday, don't mean they weren't part of the movement. Why do you think the true million man march was mixed races, but when they called upon only black ppl a few years ago, it barely mustered 10k

I didn't hear shit.

No one did.

Back