Are Asians the Greatest Scapegoats of Western Civilization

I didn't hear shit.

No one did.
well cuz you're black?

You goto any chinatown and they'll have all these photos plastered up in the asian society or whatever cultural society.

It's a lot easier for America to paint the story that it was whites vs. blacks in the 60's, Asians were always lumped in with "the coloreds".

This is specifically why Chinatowns cropped up, it wasn't for the cheaper housing, it was b/c they were forced into these neighborhoods where no one else would want them.

well cuz you're black?

You goto any chinatown and they'll have all these photos plastered up in the asian society or whatever cultural society.

It's a lot easier for America to paint the story that it was whites vs. blacks in the 60's, Asians were always lumped in with "the coloreds".

This is specifically why Chinatowns cropped up, it wasn't for the cheaper housing, it was b/c they were forced into these neighborhoods where no one else would want them.

I'm not black, I'm African.

There is no Asian MLK

There is no visible Asian activist movement. Not for Asians, nor for anybody else. TS is just mewling about his own personal frustrations. And I sympathize with that. But the premise of his thread is an airball.

Last edited:
The Knicks totally should have kept Jeremy Lin btw.

Gotta say I'm surprised this thread didn't die after the basic geography lesson

I still want to know what Van Damme has to do with all this.

That song was literally twelve years ago. They donated a weeks pay to the fund after the kerffuffle.

Jews make up 2.2 percent of the population in the states. I hear them loud and clear.

If racism was was a clear and present issue for Asians, then I would have heard about it.
But you never hear shit from Asians, because as an Asian in this thread (Banchan) has explained, Asians are self-conditioned to keep their heads down.

Except of course, when black people are shopping at their stores.

Also it's true: Y'all have done fuck-all for civil rights. Not for others, and not for yourselves. Stop your whining. It's bullshit to say you are the west's biggest scapegoats.

Weak. Fucking weak

So your argument is that because you didn't 'hear' it personally it doesn't exist, are you even old enough to have been around in the civil rights era and witnesses any of this? Do you have knowledge of every single event in history? No, you are willfully ignorant and use this as an argument, you're making no sense whatsoever.

There have been asians that have done more for civil rights than you have in your entire life so don't take credit for things you never personally contributed to.

You have absolutely no argument, its a waste of time talking to an individual who doesn't listen to reason but instead goes with personal anecdotes "I never heard about it so it never happened". You know whats fucking weak? that is fucking weak.

And in regards to the racist song, what relevance is it that was 12 years ago? Do you think 12 years is such a long time enough to change the social fabric of a society? You act like it happened in the 40s. 12 years ago in this context might as well have been yesterday, whats the fucking difference? And yes they donated some proceeds so all is forgiven and we should never speak on this incident for the rest of eternity, the point is that the song was allowed to continue for a week without repercussion, maybe on the next radio show they can make a song about dead Black people and then just donate to chariry after so everyone can forget about it, according to your logic this is acceptable no?

Anyways lets just call this what it truly is and stop beating around the bush, you got your side and I got mine, you don't give a shit because it doesn't affect you or is not relevant to you in any way, same with me and some other groups. Lotta people want to front these days when the truth is so apparent yet no one wants to admit it, its simply tribalistic behaviour. No matter what I say, what facts I bring forth, what experiences I share, no matter any of things you will stick to your guns and marginalize it. The conversation itself is only a series of statements by each member.

And perhaps asians are wary of some black customers due to the fact that blacks commit violent crime at a rate of 75-1 against asians. Also you perhaps are not aware that 100 years before Columbus sailed to the Americas, the Chinese army sailed to the coast of Africa with 20,000 men, China was the most advanced military on earth at the time. They had every opportunity to take slaves on the same scale as Europeans did, but guess what? They didn't. They let them be which is more than I can say about the way your community treats asians in the west.

And here you are stating that Anti-Jewish rhetoric is publicised in the media yet where are the asians? Have you ever considered for a moment that this is exactly the point I stated in terms of lack of media coverage.

I'm not going to pull any punches with the likes of you because you're black, to me you're no different than the right wing white racists on here, you've already demonstrated willful ignorance and hypocrisy.

Last edited:
You do know that in the 60's asians protested alongside MLK?
f5e71423ab10f630d251bdb1a3642700.jpg
yellow-peril-Black-Power-sign.jpg

and did their own stuff in the major cities
54b8d3987ac14280dccbaf348303c574.jpg
aafe-confucius-plaza-corky-lee.jpg

Just cause there's no holiday celebrating no dead asian's birthday, don't mean they weren't part of the movement. Why do you think the true million man march was mixed races, but when they called upon only black ppl a few years ago, it barely mustered 10k

Remember, it only happened if Lion Ex Machina actually saw or heard about it, this is clearly computer graphics and fake stories.

So your argument is that because you didn't 'hear' it personally it doesn't exist, are you even old enough to have been around in the civil rights era and witnesses any of this? Do you have knowledge of every single event in history? No, you are willfully ignorant and use this as an argument, you're making no sense whatsoever.

There have been asians that have done more for civil rights than you have in your entire life so don't take credit for things you never personally contributed to.

You have absolutely no argument, its a waste of time talking to an individual who doesn't listen to reason but instead goes with personal anecdotes "I never heard about it so it never happened". You know whats fucking weak? that is fucking weak.

And in regards to the racist song, what relevance is it that was 12 years ago? Do you think 12 years is such a long time enough to change the social fabric of a society? You act like it happened in the 40s. 12 years ago in this context might as well have been yesterday, whats the fucking difference? And yes they donated some proceeds so all is forgiven and we should never speak on this incident for the rest of eternity, the point is that the song was allowed to continue for a week without repercussion, maybe on the next radio show they can make a song about dead N!ggers and then just donate to chariry after so everyone can forget about it, according to your logic this is acceptable no?

Anyways lets just call this what it truly is and stop beating around the bush, you got your side and I got mine, you don't give a shit because it doesn't affect you or is not relevant to you in any way, same with me and some other groups. Lotta people want to front these days when the truth is so apparent yet no one wants to admit it, its simply tribalistic behaviour. No matter what I say, what facts I bring forth, what experiences I share, no matter any of things you will stick to your guns and marginalize it. The conversation itself is only a series of statements by each member.

And perhaps asians are wary of some black customers due to the fact that blacks commit violent crime at a rate of 75-1 against asians. Also you perhaps are not aware that 100 years before Columbus sailed to the Americas, the Chinese army sailed to the coast of Africa with 20,000 men, China was the most advanced military on earth at the time. They had every opportunity to take slaves on the same scale as Europeans did, but guess what? They didn't. They let them be which is more than I can say about the way your community treats asians in the west.

And here you are stating that Anti-Jewish rhetoric is publicised in the media yet where are the asians? Have you ever considered for a moment that this is exactly the point I stated in terms of lack of media coverage.

I'm not going to pull any punches with the likes of you because you're black, to me you're no different than the right wing white racists on here, you've already demonstrated willful ignorance and hypocrisy.

A lot of whining, but little else. Where are your asian civil rights icons? Name five.

Asians have their own problems with each other, so stop quacking at me about black violence against you guys when you guys are are still bickering about whether it's still cool to bow at the Yasukuni Shrine. A whole lot of asians got killed raped tortured and burned by fellow asians in Nanking, so your whole angle about asians somehow being more moral rings hollow.
See?
I'm not pulling any punches with your yellow ass either. Every race has their ow cross to bear. Quit your goddamn bitching.It's shameful.

No one cares. No one.

And rightfully so.

Last edited:
how da fuq does TemujinKhan sound like LionExMachina? you need your ears checked.

Take the chop stick out of your eyes before you bug out about the splinter in mine

170px-Chinese_to_be_beheaded_in_Nanking_Massacre.jpg

lol

Don't lose your head over this

I'm not black, I'm African.

There is no Asian MLK

There is no visible Asian activist movement. Not for Asians, nor for anybody else. TS is just mewling about his own personal frustrations. And I sympathize with that. But the premise of his thread is an airball.
Thats rude to assume because a group doesn't form a lawless cult to protest that there are no real greivances against them.

Back