AP: How to know if your child is transgender

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
How can a parent know if their child is transgender? What separates a young boy who might be transgender from one with a vivid imagination who likes to dress up in his sister’s dresses? What do you do if your daughter tells you she’s a boy?

The Associated Press spoke to gender experts to answer some of parents’ most commonly asked questions.

___

MY SON LIKES TO WEAR DRESSES. IS THIS A PHASE OR SOMETHING MORE?

800.jpeg

This is not a joke....
https://apnews.com/fff654e8f2914798...your-child-is-transgender?-Here-are-some-tips

We laughed at old conservatives that said this was the slippery slope we were headed with the LGBT community.

"You're not laughing now are you?"

The slippery slope is real and """progressives""" know that which is why they keep pushing for "minor" issues, it's so they can push to the next and the next and eventually reach what they really want

They scream "slippery slope fallacy!" as we are tumbling off a fucking cliff

Licensed doctors have already begun giving prepubescent children hormone blockers if they want them, so this does not shock me in the least.

The slope done slipped.

Licensed doctors have already begun giving prepubescent children hormone blockers if they want them, so this does not shock me in the least.

The slope done slipped.

Which is going to sterilize them as kids, they will grow up to regret and kill themselves while SJW blame society.

Which is going to sterilize them as kids, they will grow up to regret and kill themselves while SJW blame society.

I said this in another thread, but imagine how shitty you'd be looked upon as a parent if you took your 10 year old to get a tattoo.

Hormone blockers? Parent of the year.

I was reading something in this area previously. In short, there are things little boys like and things little girls like and when either starts becoming overly fond of the stuff that's typical for the other sex then you might be seeing early signs of being gay or trans.

Not seeing those early signs doesn't mean anything and seeing them doesn't guarantee anything but it's a strong indicator.

Funnily enough, I have a gay cousin-in-law for whom the dress up stuff was very true. Very "male" in every other way. PhD in physics, builds shit by hand, very DIY all the other stereotypical male brain stuff but liked his mom's clothes as a kid. Anecdotal but still interesting to me.

Parents shouldn't be pushing anything on their kids. Kids this young have no idea what they want for their adult lives. A lot of the trans cases these days are a direct result of a parent pushing them that direction. I think boys need to be raised like boys and girls need to be raised like girls. If they decide when they are old enough to actually understand the issue that they are gay or trans, that's fine with me.

they jumped the shark after gay marriage

the majority of chill society was for that, but this Is getting patently absurd

Maybe the Amish were on to something. Time to get rid of the internet and television.

A question for everyone here. (serious one, not trolling, setting up for ambushes)

as a parent, (or if you were a parent) how would you respond/react to your children stating that they wanted to be the opposite sex...or participated in activities of the opposite sex?

let's say your child is 10 years old.

The left:

Pushing the life-span of a dog on humans.

Honest question - if you're a biological man who thinks you're a woman, wouldn't it make just as much sense to 'treat' you with male hormones as female hormones?

A question for everyone here. (serious one, not trolling, setting up for ambushes)

as a parent, (or if you were a parent) how would you respond/react to your children stating that they wanted to be the opposite sex...or participated in activities of the opposite sex?

let's say your child is 10 years old.

Lots of girls are tomboys at 10...there's a different between being a tomboy and getting your genitals reassigned at 10.

Honest question - if you're a biological man who thinks you're a woman, wouldn't it make just as much sense to 'treat' you with male hormones as female hormones?

Good point. Probably more sense.

The slippery slope is real and """progressives""" know that which is why they keep pushing for "minor" issues, it's so they can push to the next and the next and eventually reach what they really want
Eugenics? I've heard that's a very popular idea in progressive circles.

Parents shouldn't be pushing anything on their kids. Kids this young have no idea what they want for their adult lives. A lot of the trans cases these days are a direct result of a parent pushing them that direction. I think boys need to be raised like boys and girls need to be raised like girls. If they decide when they are old enough to actually understand the issue that they are gay or trans, that's fine with me.
Nonsense. Parents should definitely be pushing all kinds of shit on their kids. It's called raising them. And when a kid hits the age of majority, and often well before, they can pick and choose which shit their parents pushed on them to accept.

Back