AP: How to know if your child is transgender

We've hit some ironic threshold where parents push excessive choice on the child. Beg them to be abnormal. It's not a matter of control or freedom.

It's "Damnit I've given you complete freedom and you're still playing with GI Joes and eating fruitsnacks. Do something sexual I can mention on social media! My own life is meaningless!"

Put yourself into the shoes of women past her attractiveness window and never very intelligent who finds an escape reading Cosmo, CNN and HuffPo. "Media companies" posing as news and pressing all the right buttons, making her feel like she's part of monolithic social revolutions by merely having a pulse.

Imagine the infusion of attention and purpose, waiting as incentives if she can steer her kid into a crossdressing phase. Suddenly she's a #transgenderparent on Twitter, being reached out to by the movement's legendary editors, etc.

Last edited:
You do realize that one is a sexual origination, one has to do with gender not matching a person's sex, and the last is a non-gender pro-noun....right?

I'm sorry for not dumbing down that joke harder for you.

How many confused women out there who watch too much daytime television like The View and Ellen, combined with Facebook, The Huffington Post, CNN etc., literally tempt their young boys to try on girl's clothing and play with girl toys by putting them in rooms with them. Then, when they do, this dietary emotional drama unfolds nessecarily to feed their societal participation. I mean you KNOW this is happening.

One of the loudest, Amazon leaders of women a grade younger than me went on to marry my friend. He's now a president of a college and she hung around at home raising their two kids feeding off of everything I listed. Of course they look like tranny 1 and sjw 2 - and of course she's got thousands of friends on fb where her leadership of likes and comments follows trite leftist, destructive idiocies.

The snowball is growing at a frenetic pace.

We've hit some ironic threshold where parents push excessive choice on the child. Beg them to be abnormal. It's not a matter of control or freedom.

It's "Damnit I've given you complete freedom and you're still playing with GI Joes and eating fruitsnacks. Do something sexual I can mention on social media! My own life is meaningless!"

Put yourself into the shoes of women past her attractiveness window and never very intelligen who finds an escape reading Cosmo, CNN and HuffPo. "Media companies" posing as news and pressing all the right buttons, making her feel like she's part of monolithic social revolutions by merely having a pulse.

Imagine the infusion of attention and purpose waiting as incentives if she can steer her kid into a crossdressing phase. Suddenly she's a #transgenderparent on Twitter, being reached out to by the movement's legendary editors, etc.

Exactly this.

A question for everyone here. (serious one, not trolling, setting up for ambushes)

as a parent, (or if you were a parent) how would you respond/react to your children stating that they wanted to be the opposite sex...or participated in activities of the opposite sex?

let's say your child is 10 years old.

I'd laugh and tell them I wanted to be a dolphin.

I'd revisit everything he/she interacts with esp friends, teachers and other family. Make sure the influences are child appropriate.

If at 21 my kid tells me he's gay who gives a fuck. A 10 year old talking fantasy is normal, a parent putting a child on hormonal treatment is irresponsible andchild abuse. The parent needs treatment nor the child
Honest question - if you're a biological man who thinks you're a woman, wouldn't it make just as much sense to 'treat' you with male hormones as female hormones?

Spot on but you're being too generous, it makes more sense as you've crossed the tipping point and you've further to go.

A question for everyone here. (serious one, not trolling, setting up for ambushes)

as a parent, (or if you were a parent) how would you respond/react to your children stating that they wanted to be the opposite sex...or participated in activities of the opposite sex?

let's say your child is 10 years old.

Participating? That's fine with me. Wanted to be the opposite sex? Also fine with me. Wanting me to take them to the hospital\doctor for hormone treatment or cosmetic work? Fuck no.

Hundred of childs will be sacrificed at this new, gruesome idol.
idol-moloch.jpg

tortuted, destroyed in both body and mind.

I don't think 'slippery slope' is really the right term, because it implies unintended consequences.

There is a focused and well financed political agenda behind all this LGBT stuff, so it is more of 'They will not stop'

So if someone has a blueprint to build a house, is it a 'slippery slope' when they pour the foundation, in terms of if they are going to build walls, and then build floors, and then build a roof, and put in wiring, etc? Not a slippery slope. Just a progression taken to its deliberate end.

"If we let them pour the foundation, they are going to build walls!" - yeah, no shit..

good point

example:
2010: "why are you against same sex marriage? you dont want people to have the same rights as everyone else? why is it such big deal?"
2016: "since the majority of the population is accepting enough of homosexuality to have same sex marriage, why is it such a big deal to have these trans rights?"

etc.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

LOL

Transgender in adults i dont care about (i think its a mental illness but you're an adult so)
In children it should be discouraged unless theres some scientific reason (chromosomal etc) or birth defect (hermaphrodite etc)
I have seen situations where a child is born with both sex organs and the parents "choose" for them only to have the child be miserable in the wrong gender their brain associates with.. it was actually a law and order svu where parents took twins and made one male and one female
it was based off a real ccurence

The slippery slope is real and """progressives""" know that which is why they keep pushing for "minor" issues, it's so they can push to the next and the next and eventually reach what they really want
What do they really want?

I was watching Trump's inaugeration with my 2 year old, and he looked up at me and said "How could this happen, dad? He is going to oppress the LGBTQ and take away our healtcare. Can I get estrogen treatments now before he is able to work with Congress and repeal Obamacare?". We cried together, and I took him for estrogen treatments and a boob job the next day.

giphy.gif

these liberal parents want their kids to grow up transgender, gay, lesbian, etc.

Back