Opinion Vatican blasts gender-affirming surgery, surrogacy and gender theory as violations of human dignity

There's zero successful transsexual in the world, since no sex transfer has ever taken place.It's just mentally ill people mutilating themselves into a grotesque imagining, and yelling at society to reinforce…
You picked a strange thread to advance the argument that it is the trans folks doing the yelling. In this instance aren’t trans folks just minding their own business and the church has decided to yell at them?

In fact I just look at the thread posts here in the WR: almost all of the trans discussion and gender affirming discussion on these boards are initiated by the conservative posters. The right wing is obsessed with this stuff.

Lot of people here have never been to Thailand

The funny thing about Thailand though is the trannies know they are trannies and don't claim to be something they are not. They own it. I have respect for them in that way. They don't claim to be women, they own what they actually are and there's a market for it I guess so good on them for exploiting that market. They also make the effort. They aren't bearded men with pink hair and tinkerbell outfits on. A lot of people claim you can't tell, but you can - it's not the hand size or foot size or Adams apple. It's the mannerisms. They behave like flamboyantly gay men which your average Asian woman does not. They're generally quiet and timid. They don't shriek when they talk.

On another note mind I've seen Thai trannies fuck up bigoted tourists in fights . They don't fuck about. They can handle themselves like men. Which they are

I can hear the Pope now…

“Bring me my Castrato!! I need thinking music “.

You picked a strange thread to advance the argument that it is the trans folks doing the yelling. In this instance aren’t trans folks just minding their own business and the church has decided to yell at them?

In fact I just look at the thread posts here in the WR: almost all of the trans discussion and gender affirming discussion on these boards are initiated by the conservative posters. The right wing is obsessed with this stuff.
I don't know about the trans community at large because I think they're all individuals and impossible to categorize, but the trans activists are absolutely loud and slanderous liars as a model that they employ systematically.

#nodebate is a real thing with them because they know they can't debate the issues on their merits and so they choose slander and lying instead and it is loud and obnoxious in many instances.

Honestly was never a fan of the idea of taking a mother's baby fresh from the womb and giving it to 2 other people.

If I was the church I would weaponize surrogacy to combat atheism. Get all the atheist chicks who would never want to raise kids to instead be breeding cows and the babies would be raised in a holy order that swears to spread the word of God. Everyone wins, but not surprised the catholics are tripping over their feet on this one. As another posted said, Mary was a surrogate mother.

Obsessed, and completely lacking in any actual knowledge.

Someone just tried to claim most Thai transgender women identify as trannies, but they don't. They might identify as a recognized third gender, but, more often, as 'ying': 'woman'.

But as per normal with conservative Sherdoggers, just make shit up and pretend it's true. Sunrise, sunset.

now that someone, im surprised that thailand aren't leading the transexual revolution. They have more trans and have been trans longer than anyone

They will compromise on this in a few years just like they did with gay marriages etc after centuries of shunning em

Who gives a fuck what this paedophile rape cult thinks?

sex reassignment surgeries are not a violation of dignity, that's straight abuse.

p.s. notice how "transsexuals" became "transgenders", and "sex reassignment" became "gender affirming"?
Term "gender" has replaced "sex", and so has lunacy replaced common sense.
Right! What happened to transvestite too?

The desire to change your gender is a mental illness. Professionals should steer people towards therapy, not castration. But I believe people over 18 can do what they want with their bodies.

Under 18, this is child endangerment and abuse.

Its refreshing to read some positive news about the Catholic church.

I like how terms of gender affirming care are used, why is it used? to soften the reality it's ridiculous. Stats show it does not approve peoples lives after having it either.

Lmao, why are you obsessed with people talking about trannies?

I'm glad the Catholic Church took a stand on this.

Global organisation of child rapists has an opinion on human dignity... Is this from The Onion or what?

Show me proof there is more pedophilia in priests and catholics then in atheists. There is no way in knowing how many people out of 8 bilion commited pedophilic acts like watching videos or touching childreen.
Hateful atheist. Blaming God instead of being grateful.
Repeating lies.

Last edited:
Back