Anyone know the status of Ward in the hospital?

Maybe it knocked some of the dbag outta him

I say this dead serious: please get help if you're doing pain pills and looking at brutal injuries as an opportunity to take heavy narcotics.

Haha appreciate it sir but I quit opiods cold turkey a while back from 280 mg's of hydro a day. I can be around them now and have no desire to take any. I actually was in the situation with liquid morphine 24/7 when I had to take care of a hospice patient. I can even take a piece of methadone and not miss it once it wears off.

When life without them gets better than life with them, I lose all interest in getting high. For some reason I still think of pills when I see injury but I'm honestly good lol. Appreciate your concern though.

I heard this on the radio today and it reminded me of the Brennan KO. I knew this kid named Brennan....

according to the bellator broadcast last night "still alive"

Hopefully we get an update on his status soon. I wonder if he is still in hospital.

Didn't they show a picture of him with stitches and said he'll be back? I think that was Friday

Why hasn't Bellator , booked Daley vs MVP.

This could be the biggest fight in the history for Bellator. It had crazy potential.
Do the two guys train together or anything??

Would love to see it! Daley would end that fraud. Page feasts on regional journeymen or washed up fighters like Cyborg. The two half decent fighters he faced went the distance and gave him issues. Let's see him showboat against a real fighter like Daley.

Why hasn't Bellator , booked Daley vs MVP.

This could be the biggest fight in the history for Bellator. It had crazy potential.
Do the two guys train together or anything??

Double flying knee KO.

Back