Anyone know the status of Ward in the hospital?

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
That KO was brutal, I'm curious what his condition is or if he had a fracture skull from that knee to the head.

wondering the same. Glad he's alive. Thought we might have seen a deaths

Was there live last night.
Announcer informed the crowd that ward was responsive and knew where he was. Took him out on a stretcher as a safety protocol.

Why hasn't Bellator , booked Daley vs MVP.

This could be the biggest fight in the history for Bellator. It had crazy potential.
Do the two guys train together or anything??

I'm gonna guess his status is somewhere between regretful and dead.

NlBEBY.jpg

Damn I bet they gave him oxy and morphine both for that. Hell he'll even get a follow up script of hydros if lucky.
I say this dead serious: please get help if you're doing pain pills and looking at brutal injuries as an opportunity to take heavy narcotics.

This could be the biggest fight in the history for Bellator. It had crazy potential.

They don't want either guy to lose.

That KO was brutal, I'm curious what his condition is or if he had a fracture skull from that knee to the head.

Orbital most probably as it was near the eye imo, but those get fractured even from punches.

Protecting their investments imo, they are both their biggest WW stars, i know they signed Rory but he isnt as flashy as they are and well, he isnt the biggest draw either.

I would love to see that matchup and my money would be on Daley by being more experienced and probably well rounded at this point.

Bellator has shit matchmakers

expect MVP vs Gonzalez rematch next + Koscheck vs Daley II

Ward fan here, glad he's doing ok. However, that loss is on him. He should have used his wrestling and GNP instead of letting Daley back up. Also, right before Daley hit him with that spinning elbow, Ward was looking at his friends in the crowd and making faces at them. His head clearly wasn't in the cage where it should have been. Congrats to Daley on the W.

Back