Anyone here run marathons?

I am a martial artist in mind body and sprit.I also focus on mainly functionaliting (ex. powerlifting for strength of clean/snatches for explosivness....I personally have a negative bias towrds pro body btuilders,as I believe most of the are generally some of the least athletic "athletes' there are an from my personal biased experianced biased dueshbags...Im kind of digressing......I am training for my first professional fight and I find that its a total compromise for me when I hit the weights and tto grain hard and heavy.. A) being that I have 25lbs to lose to get under my target weight of 200lbs,from there I can cut to(I wrestled189 pounds allthrought highschool btw and have the fat to lose..)

Long story short,I am trainin for my first beginer marathon in FL,they seem to have multible ones every month. I feel like lifting weights only feeds my ego in both training for MMA and the marathon.....thoughts? On lifting for speed?

I think you're pressing too hard when you type.

When you get a notification on quote of a post you have no recollection of posting thats not a good feeling lol .... just say no.

Back