Anyone else think prime BJ would beat Khabib and Conor?

It is all about vending your knees and leaning forward you can also use your arms and hands to propel yourself forward.

Trying to leap onto a bar and then balance is so much harder. And also mentally it is tough. It is one of the few obstacles in a Spartan race I struggle to beat haha.
I spent many nights trying to leap onto my lofted bed in the dorms without needing to touch the wall. Never could pull it off without a touch. The stupid shit we used to do to entertain ourselves.

Penn's fans going full retard again the guy is the most overrated fighter ever

Prime BJ in shape gets the job done against both of them.

He wouldnt beat Khabib but probably Conor. Too one dimensional and no gas tank.

Last edited:
No, the game has moved on, BJ was ahead of his time when he started out and that was his ultimate downfall in the 2nd half of his career, he never felt the need to improve, so he stagnated and he got passed by.

Conor and Khabib would destory BJ in his prime.

His record since his 30th birthday is a shambles, 3-8-1, i'm not having this shit about BJ not being in his prime anymore at 30, he was the same old BJ at 30, everyone just kept getting better.

They should do an IFC fight card, see what kind of imaginary numbers it would do, for an imaginary belt.

MMA fans are reduced to imaginary matchups for a sport barely three decades old. Sad.

Prime Motivated BJ might get a nod over Conor in a situation where Conor gasses. I think the fights with GSP show that he was never effective against prime wrestlers and I think Khabib would wreck BJ the same way GSP did except Khabib can't live behind the jab when he isn't on top. Motivated BJ could always pull a crazy sub or KO, and both Conor and Khabib are smaller than GSP but still bigger than BJ. This is a situation where I think the game has outgrown the player even in his prime, and BJ would lose.

Prime BJ would lose to Tony, Khabib and probably 50/50 with Conor.

He would smash conor if he could take it to the ground (he most likely could).

In don't like his odds against Khabib though. Would probly look a lot like GSP vs BJ 2.

No, the game has moved on, BJ was ahead of his time when he started out and that was his ultimate downfall in the 2nd half of his career, he never felt the need to improve, so he stagnated and he got passed by.

Conor and Khabib would destory BJ in his prime.

His record since his 30th birthday is a shambles, 3-8-1, i'm not having this shit about BJ not being in his prime anymore at 30, he was the same old BJ at 30, everyone just kept getting better.

With all due respect, you're out of your mind, or you have never watched the great part of his career.

Conor wouldn't have a much chance at all against BJ at his best, it would be a massacre.

Khabib would be a favorite.

BJ would be the type of guy that could give Connor trouble because had a great chin and was never stopped by strikes until late in his career. The matchup would be very similar to the Nate Diaz fights where Nate ate shots that put away most everyone else. Except that BJ's "A" game was much better than Nate's. BJ just never seemed the same after that 1st loss to Edgar. That just seemed to take away his fighting spirit.

He boxes up Conor and chokes him out.

Khabib could be a nightmare matchup for him. I give each guy a good chance at winning.

You can really tell the casual newb idiots apart from real fans when you hear “Conor sleeps Bj.” That is not an option with prime Penn.

He doesn't really care if he does get taken down though cause he can neutralise and threaten subs off his back. Aside from the second GSP fight nobody ever really beat him up on the ground
He would never sub Khabib. Khabib has some of the best control on top that mma has ever seen.

Bj in his prime is a nightmare matchup for any lightweight. And considering both khabib and Conor are one dimensional in comparison, bj by rnc.

Prime Bj would have had a shot for sure....
Let's not forget BJ's faults though.
BJ never had good cardio, Khabib might have been able to wear him down.
Ferguson would have tried to play that game against him as well.
Conor vs prime BJ would have been fucking dynamite!

Back