Any Jon Jones haters turned into fans this week?

"I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot...I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch" Jones told Sherdog back in 2009

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/...to-snitching-on-kids-growing-up-mma-ufc-usada

yeh, in hindsight its classic textbook Jones

Hindsight is wonderful

if you read the "could Jones become an informant" thread, very few expected it

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...ant-to-get-a-lesser-suspension.3810993/page-2

apart from this guy, who thinks that anyone who would even consider Jones turning informant was a hater..

Child, please.
It's hilarious, the creative plunge Bones' detractors have to take...so triggered. GOATs do that to people.

Jones isn't guilty of having his penalty minimized so hating on him for that reason only is silly. USADA and the UFC are the ones in bed together and deserve to have burning hot rods poked up their pee holes.
<{danawhoah}>

Just curious to see how many of Jon’s critics/haters decided to take the high road this week and eat some delicious crow.

Furthermore, after eating this crow, are any of you new or revived fans of the GOAT Jon “Bones” Jones?

View attachment 439667
Innocence always prevails.

he wasn't cleared he found another loop hole to save his ass.

he a cheater period.

Did you not read what I said. What he has actually got is 45 months. But 30 months of it is suspended due to his cooperation which is expected to be "ongoing"

Its like someone gets a 4 year jail sentence but 3 years of it is suspended. .its still a 4 year jail sentence.

Jones got 45 months for the actual offence.

30 months of it is suspended.

If he fails to cooperate going forward, or if his evidence fails to bring sanctions or proceedings against other persons then USADA can at any time reimpose all or part of that 30 months, and he has agreed to that in arbitration. that 30 months can get tagged back on at any point if he stops working with USADA or his evidence results in no charges against others.

He has as USADA put it "A continuing duty of cooperation"

If you really think that Jones got off, that the 30 month suspension hanging over his head if he fails to bring forward evidence of others doping is a win, then ok..
“There’s no way jon gets anything less than 4 years”-dimspace

Jon is Eligible to fight 15 months later.
1415C263-E860-435A-835C-51ED969D76B9.jpeg
@snackgod @Arm Barbarian @RawkyMarciano

I am not sure how JBJ fans are considering this such a win, besides the one fcat he gets to fight sooner rather than later I guess.

it cause his blind followers think he a perfect person and a saint of a man who ever break the rules.

credit where credits due.. Paintbucket called it

The sad part is it wouldn't be surprising and it's plausible he snitched another fighter/ the system out given his past history.

If this is true hopefully future fighters won't train with JJ's anymore. I know I wouldn't want a person that is capable of throwing me under the bus training with me.

No, because the reduction to $100 would be permanent.

If it was $1000, reduced to $100. but with a condition that at any point the seller could demand the additional $900 from you, that would be a fair comparison.

but would you honestly purchase something that came with those terms.

that really is such a stupid example

the exact comparison is a suspended prison sentence. He has been suspended for 45 months, but 30 months of it is suspended and conditional on him providing evidence to usada that results in convictions against other persons. If he fails to do that on an "ongoing basis" then the 30 months is reinstated without any need for arbitration or appeal.

Holy shit.

<codychoke>

I was merely saying there is some phrasing being done

rick-santorum-busy-fist1.gif

We need a dislike button for crap posts like this.

Nobody dislikes Jones for his skillset, generally acknowledged to be the best in the MMA world. People dislike him for doing idiotic things, not the least of which is getting a reduced suspension for being a snitch.

“There’s no way Jon gets anything less than 4 years” -You in 143 different threads in the last year

Jones gets 15 months.
Here you go, bud.
View attachment 439671
Dude he pretty much got 4 years. I know common core is a bitch so let's work this out like we use to in the old times K champ? Jones received 45 months. His sentence was reduced by 30 months for telling (your boy snitches on his peers), but the original punishment he received was 45 months. 45 ÷ 12 = 3.75. 3 years 9 months.

eat crow? the fuck are you even talking about lmao.

the guy is a drug cheat and only his delusional ass fanbase completely ignores it.

Not found innocent. Found unintentional. Still not a fan.

Yeah, how many of you are all about that snitching now!!!

Eat crow for him failing twice plus hiding under the cage at his gym? Nope.

He'll mess up again soon enough anyway

Dude he pretty much got 4 years. I know common core is a bitch so let's work this out like we use to in the old times K champ? Jones received 45 months. His sentence was reduced by 30 months for telling (your boy snitches on his peers), but the original punishment he received was 45 months. 45 ÷ 12 = 3.75. 3 years 9 months.
eat crow? the fuck are you even talking about lmao.

the guy is a drug cheat and only his delusional ass fanbase completely ignores it.
Tl;dr —Jones is eligible to fight come November 2018. All that matters.
2782859E-5162-4834-AE6B-EFF0E3283559.jpeg
163C5E2C-33C1-405D-A813-4AC98ED539D9.jpeg
Just eat, my sons.

Back