Any Jon Jones haters turned into fans this week?

Just curious to see how many of Jon’s critics/haters decided to take the high road this week and eat some delicious crow.

Furthermore, after eating this crow, are any of you new or revived fans of the GOAT Jon “Bones” Jones?

View attachment 439667
Innocence always prevails.
8126mMaJIhL._SL1500_.jpg

snitch
1. Someone who freely gives up information about a friend or acquaintance to a higher authority who will use that information against said friend/acquaintance.

Why would a Jon Jones hater become a fan after him getting only a ~1 year suspension when getting caught twice? I don't really care about him getting caught with PEDs, most of the elite MMA fighters are on PEDs but somehow Jones who should have the money was able to get caught twice. I'm glad I will get to see him fight fairly soon but he is still a piece of shit.

Gained a lot of respect from me personally, doing the right thing and cleaning up his act, hopefully he gets his strap back and continues his reign

<24>

Lol @ being emotionally invested in sports entertainment. You sound like a bitch

And you sound like a worthless sack of shit that likes to live vicariously through bigger more successful sacks of shit. I guess pulling a hit and run on a pregnant chic while fucked up is just "sports entertainment". Keep dick riding scumbags like the low class trash you are.

Last edited:
”If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

-Jon Jones

It’s really a quote of Mr. Burns from Simpsons

Just curious to see how many of Jon’s critics/haters decided to take the high road this week and eat some delicious crow.

Furthermore, after eating this crow, are any of you new or revived fans of the GOAT Jon “Bones” Jones?

View attachment 439667
Innocence always prevails.

I wish we could dislike posts because I think you would get a lot of them.

Jones is trash and since he has likely been cheating since his college wrestling days all of his wins should be suspect.

Only the worst people can defend this cheating woman injuring running from the police scum.

Did you know they took gullible out of the dictionary?

How could they even do that with all the online dictionaries you idiot

”If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

-Jon Jones

It’s really a quote of Mr. Burns from Simpsons

I read that thinking Jon Jones must have taken some alpha brain with his dick pills that morning

I hope jones gets back in there and takes his belt back and continues to piss sherdoggers with his reign.

Back