Any Jon Jones haters turned into fans this week?

I was hoping he would return because he is one of the best ever steroids or not but since he is back due to snitching hopefully he gets starched and they need to break out the smelling salts.

Im not sure why there should be crow eating.

ultimately he was given a 45 month suspension for his positive test.

He has been given a 30 month credit for working with USADA uncovering other doping cases, but if he fails to co-operate going forward then that 30 months get returned.

That said, If Jon is genuine about wanting to clean up the sport, is doing it for the right reasons, and his evidence leads to a number of sanctions or proceedings, then he has my support.

For now though the jury is out.
As someone who is a forum authority on USADA matters, what is your professional opinion of asskissers like @Njmma209 who idolize a snitch?

Cheater, snitch, hit and run, etc. What’s not to like about this amazing human being?

Eat crow for what? USADA and UFC corruption?
Fuck off.
There's seriously a mass trolling effort going on with all of the "Jones is innocent" people.
It's the same shit over and over. They don't even really try much to hide that they're trolling for the most part.

It's a genuine waste of time responding to them, because literally all they want is a "wtf" response.

From what I've seen him being a rat has lost him even more of his shitty ass fans, not gained him any. Dude's a juicing fraud that drinks and drives and hits pregnant woman and runs like the POS he is. Only a matter of time before he fucks up again. Guy is trash and so are you.

From what I've seen him being a rat has lost him even more of his shitty ass fans, not gained him any. Dude's a juicing fraud that drinks and drives and hits pregnant woman and runs like the POS he is. Only a matter of time before he fucks up again. Guy is trash and so are you.
<24>

Lol @ being emotionally invested in sports entertainment. You sound like a bitch

Im not sure why there should be crow eating.

ultimately he was given a 45 month suspension for his positive test.

He has been given a 30 month credit for working with USADA uncovering other doping cases, but if he fails to co-operate going forward then that 30 months get returned.

That said, If Jon is genuine about wanting to clean up the sport, is doing it for the right reasons, and his evidence leads to a number of sanctions or proceedings, then he has my support.

For now though the jury is out.

What exactly would you have to do to cooperate going forward exactly? He obviously told them everything that he knew about whatever he was doing and whatever everyone else was doing. Where he got the stuff, and who was selling it. But in terms of going forward what else is he supposed to do?

lol at "innocence". Jones is feeding nobodies to USADA so he can evade the consequences for his rule breaking.

Just curious to see how many of Jon’s critics/haters decided to take the high road this week and eat some delicious crow.

Furthermore, after eating this crow, are any of you new or revived fans of the GOAT Jon “Bones” Jones?

View attachment 439667
Innocence always prevails.
He snitched on his peers to negate his guilty disposition…
Nothing at all innocent about anything Jonny " No Back Bone" Jones does.

not a fan of cheater and snitch

actually opposite for me, resorted to snitching.... lame as fuck imo.

Just curious to see how many of Jon’s critics/haters decided to take the high road this week and eat some delicious crow.

Furthermore, after eating this crow, are any of you new or revived fans of the GOAT Jon “Bones” Jones?

View attachment 439667
Innocence always prevails.
I actually was going to become a fan until I read this post. Now I am even more of a hater.

No. He has done nothing to earn new fans in a long time. In fact, the opposite. He cheated, acted like a hypocrite, and fled with money leaving a pragnant woman in a car with a broken arm after he crashed into her high as a kite to save his own ass.

Go ahead and be a fan of such a blatant fraud and scumbag. Oh, and apparently, snitch, too.

Back