Any advantages to Natural athletes

Heal faster as in recover from injuries faster so he can return to the field and play?

That's fucking terrible, bro. What an enhancement of performance.
I'm not opposed to men using trt if it's under supervision. I used to be against it but those studies I mentioned show that more work needs to be done but it may be perfectly safe. As for HGH, I could give a shit. I would think long and hard about it if it wasnt so expensive

I'm not opposed to men using trt if it's under supervision. I used to be against it but those studies I mentioned show that more work needs to be done but it may be perfectly safe. As for HGH, I could give a shit. I would think long and hard about it if it wasnt so expensive

You were against men using TRT? Like, athletes who compete with drug testing, or just general men living everyday life?

If it's the latter, that'd be pretty silly.

Also, what's worse, the potential side effects from doctor monitored TRT, or the issues stemming from low test?

You were against men using TRT? Like, athletes who compete with drug testing, or just general men living everyday life?

Also, what's worse, the potential side effects from doctor monitored TRT, or the issues stemming from low test?

The science isn't very good for trt yet, but it's your body knock yourself out. As for everyday guys, I was against it. Now it seems not so bad, if you're over 25.

The science isn't very good for trt yet, but it's your body knock yourself out. As for everyday guys, I was against it. Now it seems not so bad, if you're over 25.

The science isn't very good...?

As for everyday guys, I was against it. Now it seems not so bad, if you're over 25.

It seems pretty weird to me that you cared at all what grown men want to do with their bodies, especially when it comes to improving their quality of life and is under the care of a medical professional.

Lots of guys under 25 are on TRT. I think you're a bit confused about TRT. It's not the same as using AAS for recreational/performance enhancement purposes. Living with low testosterone, especially as a young dude, is incredibly shitty.

It's super odd to me when people have opinions like the one you've just described.

Last edited:
Against it just means I dont think it's a good idea, as a first resort

And yes the data isn't very complete on TRT yet. There's a lot of ifs, ors, and buts. Too many for me to go into or be worth my time. If you want to do it, do it.

As for taking testosterone just because you want to it seems to be safer than we once thought but not without risk.

Heal faster as in recover from injuries faster so he can return to the field and play?

That's pretty much the def of PED. It enables athletes to recover faster, to be able to train harder, more frequently, etc. Or in Peyton's case, enables him to recover faster to be able to play, at all.

Create an all drug league and a regular league. See which one people watch more.

Who knows what I will do in the distant future but I don't forsee needing or wanting to use trt. I turn 42 next week, I eat well, I stay active(gym 4-5 times weekly), and have the libido of a damn teenager. I've never had my levels tested because I've never felt as if I need to. Hoping it stays that way.

Who knows what I will do in the distant future but I don't forsee needing or wanting to use trt. I turn 42 next week, I eat well, I stay active(gym 4-5 times weekly), and have the libido of a damn teenager. I've never had my levels tested because I've never felt as if I need to. Hoping it stays that way.
Thats about right for me too. If my libido went up much if turn into Latimer from the program

It's against the rules, yeah. "Cheating"? Nah.
Mark Hunt would disagree. Lesner just tested positive for something. It certainly was not fair to Mark Hunt, if Hunt is clean of PED's. Here is Hunts response to the news of Brock Lesner testing positive.

“I saw Brock made millions for this fight, more than anyone ever,” he told markhunt.tv. “I wanna know what they are gonna do to Brock now. When you don’t make weight they give twenty percent of your purse to the other fighter. If you get caught cheating you should lose all of it.

“I’ve told Dana I want half of Brock’s purse.”

Hunt later took to Twitter to amend that request:

If things don’t play out to Hunt’s satisfaction, the 42-year-old New Zealand native has threatened to ask for his UFC release.

“I’ve told Dana that I want a release from the UFC if they don’t sort this out,” he said. “They say they are trying to clean up the sport, but it doesn’t feel like it. The UFC is basically saying if you cheat you won’t be penalized.”
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ma...r-Failed-Drug-Test-108133#b0RplpHUQexbz6rT.99

The only possible advantage a natural athlete might have is the fact that they have to be smart. I'm not saying people who are using are stupid but if you are natural and competing on a higher level you are forced to be smarter about your body. I'm condensing alot of what Paul Carter said in one of his posts about the subject. In short he mentions that when they plateau they ask the right questions like how their diets have been or is the volume to low/high, frequency ect ect. You need to be able to answer these questions and apply the correct measures properly.

If you didn't cheat, you can sleep better at night knowing you competed the right way.

I don't think the Overeems of the sport are troubled by their conscience much.

And why would he be, looking at his UFC schedule? Brock, Bigfoot, Rothwell and Mir have all been busted; if I was him I'd feel reasonable assuming everyone was at it.

Your bank account won't thank you for being the only chump competing clean in a sport dominated by chemical athletes.

I don't think the Overeems of the sport are troubled by their conscience much.

And why would he be, looking at his UFC schedule? Brock, Bigfoot, Rothwell and Mir have all been busted; if I was him I'd feel reasonable assuming everyone was at it.

Your bank account won't thank you for being the only chump competing clean in a sport dominated by chemical athletes.
I agree, none of those guys care if they're cheating. I'm sure most of the heavyweights are doing it.

And yeah, it's hard for guys who don't cheat to compete with the guys like Brock Lesner and the rest who are cheating.

Thats about right for me too. If my libido went up much if turn into Latimer from the program
I honestly believe a lot of it has to do with staying active and pushing yourself. I have no scientific evidence of this.... Just how it makes me feel.

No, heal faster so he can recover faster from his training, and train more frequently then someone that doesn't use HGH. And more training usually makes you better.

No, heal faster so he can recover faster from his training, and train more frequently then someone that doesn't use HGH. And more training usually makes you better.
That's what it's all about! Training and recovery. PED's as you've said allow you to train more without overtraining.

PED's also allow a massive individual like Brock Lesner to have the conditioning to make it through 3 rounds of fighting at a higher pace. Guys of that size would tire out much much quicker without their PED's.

Last edited by a moderator:
they should allow anything over the counter that would fix all of this.....until then you are fucking cheating if you break the rules

It'll end up being like weight cutting. Those who don't, are at a disadvantage, so in turn, it ends up being a necessary evil.

I cut for all my fights (15lbs, not too heavy), unless its a catch-weight bout with me being on the lighter end of the deal, and overall, I still feel it's cheating of sorts (despite being legal).

Back