Any advantages to Natural athletes

The more technical & tactical the sports is, the less of an advantage drugs are.

And the less physically demanding a sport is, the less of an advantage drugs are.

I imagine drugs in table tennis are orders of magnitude less useful than in weightlifting (although there have been doping cases even in table tennis).

Also, when it comes to being successful in the elite level, drugs are probably going to do shit to an athlete who lacks talent to begin with.

Actually what you just posted was garbage.

See link = http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/training/do-drugs-only-help-a-little.html/

Drug(s) help allot, like srsly.

I totally disagree, not sure if someone already said this, but to address the technical aspect and to take bjj as an example. roids would enable me to do much more drilling, rolling etc so my technical level would improve immensely. More technical work, better timing by more mat time, these benefits would last forever even when you would stop roiding.

I think the point was missed or you're giving your "technical tactical" aspect of BJJ far too much credit

I think the point was missed or you're giving your "technical tactical" aspect of BJJ far too much credit
You do not think if someone can recover sufficient and train 3 times a day on roids vs someone that trains 1-2 times a day without them, the roid dude will be technically superior in no time? Being out probably twice as much due to injuries and missing training vs being able to keep training a lot and adding strength work and make big gains in both. etc A couple of years of this and you have 2 completely different athletes on totally different levels, even if the roid guy completely stops roiding.

I agree, you would have an advantage, I just think Miaou was correct. It appeared that you disagreed with him on the basis that BJJ was a Technical/Tactical sport. Although I know what you were getting at, it doesn't fall into the category of sports that Miaou was referring to with Table Tennis and such... So I agree that PEDs will help improve BJJ, but I disagree that BJJ falls into the same category as Table Tennis.

I totally disagree, not sure if someone already said this, but to address the technical aspect and to take bjj as an example. roids would enable me to do much more drilling, rolling etc so my technical level would improve immensely. More technical work, better timing by more mat time, these benefits would last forever even when you would stop roiding.
Actually what you just posted was garbage.

See link = http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/training/do-drugs-only-help-a-little.html/

Drug(s) help allot, like srsly.
You both totally disagree with a post you failed to understand.

Back