Any advantages to Natural athletes

YugoKing

Stipe HW Belt
@White
Reaction score
Over the ones on steroids ? Any ?

Or do only rare talents combined with the right work make it to the top without "juices" ?

Last edited:
I guess one advantage could be that they wouldn't (or shouldn't) be failing any drug tests. Other than that though, probably not.

You can teabag your vanquished opponents with your non-shrunken testicles.

Over the ones on steroids ? Any ?

Or do only rare talents combined with the right work make it to the top without "juices" ?
If you didn't cheat, you can sleep better at night knowing you competed the right way.

No
End thread

Your general health will be better, but some new research out of UCLA I beleive is saying that steroids are not harmful except in large doses and of course for people that shouldn't be taking them

The more technical & tactical the sports is, the less of an advantage drugs are.

And the less physically demanding a sport is, the less of an advantage drugs are.

I imagine drugs in table tennis are orders of magnitude less useful than in weightlifting (although there have been doping cases even in table tennis).

Also, when it comes to being successful in the elite level, drugs are probably going to do shit to an athlete who lacks talent to begin with.

The more technical & tactical the sports is, the less of an advantage drugs are.

And the less physically demanding a sport is, the less of an advantage drugs are.

I imagine drugs in table tennis are orders of magnitude less useful than in weightlifting (although there have been doping cases even in table tennis).

Also, when it comes to being successful in the elite level, drugs are probably going to do shit to an athlete who lacks talent to begin with.

In strength sports, at least, it's always the second tier guys using more shit to try and make up for the genetic advantages the top tier guys have.

I used to compete at decent level in sailing. Steroids wouldn't have helped much at all, given all the other, non-physical factors at hand.

Your connective tissue might not deteriorate as fast. They have no direct blood supply, so PED's won't affect them(to my knowledge), but the training still will.

Last edited:
If you didn't cheat, you can sleep better at night knowing you competed the right way.

You can sleep better knowing a roided up Borck Laser smashed your brain in using his scientifically created strength.

Why is it the right way when +95% of your opponents use. Who are ypu cheating.

Unwriten rule dope but don't talk , it's illegal.

You're interesting

You can sleep better knowing a roided up Borck Laser smashed your brain in using his scientifically created strength.

Why is it the right way when +95% of your opponents use. Who are ypu cheating.

Unwriten rule dope but don't talk , it's illegal.

You're interesting
I agree most of our star celeb athletes are using. Heck, last year we learn even Peyton Manning's doctor is shipping HGH supposedly to his wife. Nearly everyone is doing it. But it still is cheating. Some athletes would rather live their life having their conscience clear. Some don't want their name and reputation ruined, and some athletes have kids. And maybe they don't want to have to explain to their kid that dad cheated his way into sports?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree most of our star celeb athletes are using. Heck, last year we learn even Peyton Manning's doctor is shipping HGH supposedly to his wife. Nearly everyone is doing it. But it still is cheating. Some athletes would rather live their life having their conscience clear. Some don't want their name and reputation ruined, and some athletes have kids. And maybe they don't want to have to explain to their kid that dad cheated his way into sports?
So, you're assuming the guys using automatically don't still have a clear conscience?

So, you're assuming the guys using automatically don't still have a clear conscience?
No. Some people can cheat in sports and they think nothing of it. To other athletes, cheating with PED's would clearly bother their conscience.

No. Some people can cheat in sports and they think nothing of it. To other athletes, cheating with PED's would clearly bother their conscience.

I also don't view Peyton Manning using GH as cheating.

Against the rules? Maybe. Pretty stupid rule, though. How much would growth hormone enhance his performance as a quarterback? Very little to (likely) none.

It's only cheating if it's against the rules in the given sport.

Against the rules? Maybe. Pretty stupid rule, though. How much would growth hormone enhance his performance as a quarterback? Very little to (likely) none.
If using HGH is legal, then it's not cheating to use it. If HGH is illegal, then using it is cheating.

Might let him heal faster

You probably won't have a heart attack in your mid 40s

Might let him heal faster

Heal faster as in recover from injuries faster so he can return to the field and play?

That's fucking terrible, bro. What an enhancement of performance.

Back