Antifa no longer feels safe behind their masks

These guys shouldn't be worried about their masks. On Thursday some of them are getting their teeth shattered with a baseball bat. I'm aiming for that small asian chick who works for BAM( By all means). Going to literally make me a necklace from commie teeth.
giphy.gif

These guys shouldn't be worried about their masks. On Thursday some of them are getting their teeth shattered with a baseball bat. I'm aiming for that small asian chick who works for BAM( By all means). Going to literally make me a necklace from commie teeth.

You probably shouldn't talk about the acts of violence you're planning in a public forum because premeditation is an even greater offense.

This is kid's stuff, by adults that never grew up.

You probably shouldn't talk about the acts of violence you're planning in a public forum because premeditation is an even greater offense.
I'm glad he is. Gives the cops easy evidence.

I don't like the protesters or their methods, but just going to attack someone without thinking it through... Well, it is pretty stupid, and he gets what is coming to him.

Damn right. Only fake tough people wear masks.

Minnesota-460f_799578c.jpg

84163677.jpg

2094596275.jpg

Rioters and protesters should show their faces so the police can identify and harass/arrest them!

Oh yeah. Poor little Antifa members, can't assault people, destroy property and act like fascists fucks without the police "harassing" them as you put it.

Jesus Christ dude I hope you're fucking trolling.

Seriously, no one should be allowed into an event area wearing any form of mask, or goggles for that matter. If for no other reason than it helps to lessen the effect of crowd control measures such as pepper spray, mace, smoke and tear gas should things turn ugly. It also increases the likelihood of aggression if perps believe their actions are anonymous.

Which makes the actions of the Alabama police to hold ANTIFA members until they unmasked at a recent Richard Spencer event all the more prudent.

That's a compliment where I'm from, my man.

Also, can someone link me to an explanation of this ideology that actually makes sense, I just don't understand it at all.
Communist

This white trash scum aren't any better than the antifa idiots.
Why are you racist?

You can't just call a group of White people trash and not be a racist.

Imagine a picture of a group of Black people and you labeled them "Black trash"? Uproar city.

Need to start deploying this shit at these protests

As someone with hearing damage (work accident that gave me loud tinnitus and hyperacusis), I think LRAD is pretty inhumane device to use against citizens. It can, and likely will, cause permanent hearing damage; and if you think the worst that can happen with hearing damage is you just hear a little less you're sadly mistaken. Might as well just shine high powered lasers into people's eyes that would disable them too.

Oh yeah. Poor little Antifa members, can't assault people, destroy property and act like fascists fucks without the police "harassing" them as you put it.

Jesus Christ dude I hope you're fucking trolling.

I have no idea who the fuck Antifa is, I'm merely commenting on the idea that only cowards wear masks in riots and such. It's just a common tool that makes sense to use.

That organisation can probably go fuck off for all I care. What do they want? No first amendment or something?

I have no idea who the fuck Antifa is, I'm merely commenting on the idea that only cowards wear masks in riots and such. It's just a common tool that makes sense to use.

That organisation can probably go fuck off for all I care. What do they want? No first amendment or something?

They want you enslaved and thrown in a gulag for having privilege. Get with the program guy and stop being an individual.

Also anyone know the forum this guy/girl made the post in?

Real adults dont hide behind masks. Throwing your stone then hiding your hand is the cowardly thing to do, so what is it when someone throws their stones from behind a mask?

They want you enslaved and thrown in a gulag for having privilege. Get with the program guy and stop being an individual.

Also anyone know the forum this guy/girl made the post in?

So is this a nickname for a type of person like a super liberal or is this an actual group like those guys in the Czech Republic?

So is this a nickname for a type of person like a super liberal or is this an actual group like those guys in the Czech Republic?

Historically its an old group dating back to the Communist revolution in Russia in the early part of the twentieth century. These guys ("Anti-Fa" and the "Black Bloc" with just a "c" not "ck" denoting the Russian etymology) are their descendants.

@IDL explained it the best. Their main schtick now isn't about economic classes. (They understand there's to much push back against completely centralized markets). So they approach it from a new angle.... privilege. Instead of the proletariat, working class unite, its people of color, and the oppressed unite.

Back