Antifa no longer feels safe behind their masks

As someone with hearing damage (work accident that gave me loud tinnitus and hyperacusis), I think LRAD is pretty inhumane device to use against citizens. It can, and likely will, cause permanent hearing damage; and if you think the worst that can happen with hearing damage is you just hear a little less you're sadly mistaken. Might as well just shine high powered lasers into people's eyes that would disable them too.

Just block your ears and walk/run in the opposite direction until you aren't getting your ears blown. Simple.

Just block your ears and walk/run in the opposite direction until you aren't getting your ears blown. Simple.

Only it takes a fraction of a second to do permanent damage at those decibels.

Only it takes a fraction of a second to do permanent damage at those decibels.

Which you hear coming from a mile off. They don't just suddenly start blasting people from a few feet away. Standing there or moving towards that racket (and the police loud speakers saying disperse) is asking for hearing damage.

Which you hear coming from a mile off. They don't just suddenly start blasting people from a few feet away. Standing there or moving towards that racket (and the police loud speakers saying disperse) is asking for hearing damage.
There's a video of Jordan Peterson trying to give a lecture while protesters are heckling him. One jackass keeps coming up and blowing an airhon right in his ear. I think that's assault.

Last edited:
There's a video of Jordan Peterson trying to give a lecture while protesters are heckling him. One jackass keeps coming up and blowing an airhon rightbin his ear. I think that's assault.

Oh I agree, I'm paranoid about my ears, have been known to bring ear plugs to concerts and night clubs, an air horn to the ear is assault and I wouldn't of taken that if I was Peterson (I know he copped it well, not letting the leftie PC police silence him but still, was messed up).

"If you have a job or a career you can't afford to lose" LMAO
Should've been changed to "don't fucking let anyone ID you and risk taking your family off welfare".

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tter-turn-alt-left-antifa-brawl-ensues-video/

Today’s Democrat Party: Alt-Left Black Lives Matter Turn on Alt-Left Antifa — Brawl Ensues (VIDEO)

brawl-blm-antifa.jpg

Black Trump supporter attacked by racist white liberals. Who is the racist?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tter-turn-alt-left-antifa-brawl-ensues-video/

Today’s Democrat Party: Alt-Left Black Lives Matter Turn on Alt-Left Antifa — Brawl Ensues (VIDEO)

brawl-blm-antifa.jpg

He could well have been a cop, but Antifa is overwhelmingly white and BLM is largely black. It's inevitable BLM is going to attack them, especially as Antifa's main goal is to cause destruction, and a lot of BLM hate it when that happens so they don't want trouble-makers in their ranks.

ISIS vs Al Qaeda

...and goddamn. These obnoxious 100 pound chicks getting up in people's faces and acting tough are in for a rude awakening.

Sharia law and female oppression is the new liberal feminism. Maybe it's beatings that they deserve?

Louise-Rosealma-FB-post.jpg

C9pSSk1U0AEgqe-.jpg

punch-2.png

Here is how the treasonous liberal media spun it. But the lunatic left is worried about Alex Jones not telling the truth?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3343703/white-supremacist-punches-woman-trump-berkeley-rally/
Shocking moment white supremacist thug punches a woman in the face during Trump Berkeley rally

before-after-antifa.jpg

There's a video of Jordan Peterson trying to give a lecture while protesters are heckling him. One jackass keeps coming up and blowing an airhon right in his ear. I think that's assault.

If someone did that to me, I would be going to jail. I'd rather be sucker punched.

I hope soon there is a public website that exposes these alt-left terrorists and forces them to lose their jobs. If not we'll make one.

To handle these shit heads all you need is one of these and some training on how to use it effectively.
12019_American_Ax_Handle_01.jpg

Back