Antifa no longer feels safe behind their masks

I support the antifa organization, if you beat up fascists and nazis I'm cool with that. Maybe the far right wing "nationalist" scum that dwell here don't like it. You're assuming the protesters who encite violence are antifa? You got Alot to read about it buddy. Let me guess you got to that conclusion after some breitbart or Alex Jones articles? You guys love labeling. Oh and I thought big bad soros was behind it all, paying people to riot! Just stick to the story and don't change the narrative.

I support the antifa organization, if you beat up fascists and nazis I'm cool with that. Maybe the far right wing "nationalist" scum that dwell here don't like it. You're assuming the protesters who encite violence are antifa? You got Alot to read about it buddy. Let me guess you got to that conclusion after some breitbart or Alex Jones articles? You guys love labeling. Oh and I thought big bad soros was behind it all, paying people to riot! Just stick to the story and don't change the narrative.

Well sure, if you accept the presupposition that political opposition = Nazi Fascists, then it creates a sort of moral justification for whatever follows. A sort of Jihadi mindset.

So I could steal your wallet and if I call you a Nazi first, then people may support what I'm doing.

Well sure, if you accept the presupposition that political opposition = Nazi Fascists, then it creates a sort of moral justification for whatever follows. A sort of Jihadi mindset.

So I could steal your wallet and if I call you a Nazi first, then people may support what I'm doing.
Well, I'm not talking about the anti trump crowd, those guys need to get over it. I'm talking about labeling them antifa, when I fully know being a European, how much the movement helped us get free of dictatorships.

Well, I'm not talking about the anti trump crowd, those guys need to get over it. I'm talking about labeling them antifa, when I fully know being a European, how much the movement helped us get free of dictatorships.

It's kind of funny, the idea of Marxist/communists trying to get free of dictatorships, but irony aside I do agree that antifa has become a bit larger than life as of late.

While there is a group called antifa that are active in provoking and attacking, people do tend to latch on to these labels and then apply them too liberally. Then everything becomes antifa.

It's kind of funny, the idea of Marxist/communists trying to get free of dictatorships, but irony aside I do agree that antifa has become a bit larger than life as of late.

While there is a group called antifa that are active in provoking and attacking, people do tend to latch on to these labels and then apply them too liberally. Then everything becomes antifa.
Agreed, I give you a fistbump.

I believe you are referring to the Red Army.

I think this video is a government hoax, that is not coffee, it is a mind control liquid! If you agree, go harass the parents who's children were massacred at Sandy Hook and make their living hell even worse.

You stupid fuck. Since when is assault ok? Get the fuck out of here.

C-KcaK9U0AAWsOP.jpg

That was one of the most unintentionally funny things ever written

are they scared that they will lose their McDonalds fry flipper jobs?

i am facepalming at the comedy of these guys being seen and seeing themselves as hardcore.

If you are the one initiating the violence, I consider you a bigger problem than someone who simply holds Nazi sympathies or White Supremacist views. And since Marxists are among your ranks, I guess others have a free pass to assault you because of Mao and Stalin too? I'm following your line of logic here.

Get rid of the fascists and the antifa will go away. Strange how that works.

You mean this movement?

How the hell did Antifa help Europe get rid of dictatorships?

Get rid of the fascists and the antifa will go away. Strange how that works.
These assholes have been around for years. The same shit heads show up at every G20 summit and have for years. They lost by peaceful means and are ramping up their stupidity.

At Auburn the police forced them to remove masks ,so they scuttled away from the event...
Seems like the Berkeley police are on their team.

A few Berkeley cops are on record saying they have stand down orders when it comes to AntiFa.

Back