Antifa no longer feels safe behind their masks

Historically its an old group dating back to the Communist revolution in Russia in the early part of the twentieth century. These guys ("Anti-Fa" and the "Black Bloc" with just a "c" not "ck" denoting the Russian etymology) are their descendants.

@IDL explained it the best. Their main schtick now isn't about economic classes. (They understand there's to much push back against completely centralized markets). So they approach it from a new angle.... privilege. Instead of the proletariat, working class unite, its people of color, and the oppressed unite.

Based on race, gender, and sexual identity primarily. It's why we see all this gender bending, BLM, third wave feminism, LGBTQZFD5R stuff being pumped into the universities, into laws, and promoted by corporate power.

The wealthy elites that fund this stuff and make sure it gets propagated, sit back and must just laugh at it all.

They know very well that Marxism leads to totalitarianism, and this must please them very much.

Based on race, gender, and sexual identity primarily. It's why we see all this gender bending, BLM, third wave feminism, LGBTQZFD5R stuff being pumped into the universities, into laws, and promoted by corporate power.

The wealthy elites that fund this stuff and make sure it gets propagated, sit back and must just laugh at it all.

They know very well that Marxism leads to totalitarianism, and this must please them very much.

Are any of those direct products of the KGB subversion operations Bezmenov was speaking on? It's seems kind of convenient that all the institutions those operations targeted are the institutions that are all radicalized along those lines now....

Does any of that have direct ties back to the KGB subversion operations Bezmenov was talking about? It's seems kind of convenient that all the institutions those operations are the institutions that are all radicalized along those lines now....

Absolutely. It's an ideological subversion strategy playing out, as Bezmenov explained.

It's not so much a Russian thing though although they were a spring board for some of it. It's much more global than that (as Bezmenov also says). Goes all the way up to international banking and other multinational power.

Why are you racist?

You can't just call a group of White people trash and not be a racist.

Imagine a picture of a group of Black people and you labeled them "Black trash"? Uproar city.
They can dish it out, but they can't take it.
I'm gonna start using black trash and black boy on the regular, seems like its acceptable language.

They can dish it out, but they can't take it.
I'm gonna start using black trash and black boy on the regular, seems like its acceptable language.

It's unfortunate how those battle lines are being drawn, and its pretty absurd to assume you can do all the name calling along racial lines, but then expect immunity without reprisal in kind.

There is an alarming lack of self-awareness in that letter. All of these people are crazy and the encounters between protesting/counter protesting groups are getting increasingly violent. None of this is good for anybody, and it's especially bad for our country.
No one will care until someone gets killed at one of those riots.

No one will care until someone gets killed at one of those riots.

That is what I'm afraid of. Somebody is going to die, and all hell is going to break loose.

It's unfortunate how those battle lines are being drawn, and its pretty absurd to assume you can do all the name calling along racial lines, but then expect immunity without reprisal in kind.
Snowflakes gonna snowflake.
They're literally like very small, very ill mannered and very dull children.
I read somewhere something about sparing the rod spoiling the child...
Bring the rod down on these clowns.

Look-up the student protest movement back in 1968. By the 70s it had evolved into left-wing terrorist groups like the Weather Underground(US) Red Army Faction/Baader-Meinhof gang(Europe) undertaking bombings, kidnapping and assassinations.

in 1972, there were over 1900 bombings in the USA. The political violence of the 70's has been memory holed.

I hope a patriotic movement is funded to combat these losers

Snowflakes gonna snowflake.
They're literally like very small, very ill mannered and very dull children.
I read somewhere something about sparing the rod spoiling the child...
Bring the rod down on these clowns.

that has happened to me in the shower a few times. Damn rod is tough to get back up between the two walls.

in 1972, there were over 1900 bombings in the USA. The political violence of the 70's has been memory holed.
Yes, and memory holed by the same organizations that are leading the narrative today..
Not for much longer it would seem. One would hope...

That is what I'm afraid of. Somebody is going to die, and all hell is going to break loose.
Don't be afraid. Sometimes culling is the only answer. Equality in Death.

Given the increasing national exposure of the issue at Berkley the faculty are going to be on a hotplate about allowing the speech to occur and to provide adequate protection. The major will also be riding that same hotplate to ensure public safety there. There will be a lot more media coverage of the issue, and likely some international coverage as well.

Berkeley is a giant shit show thanks to antifa. Supposedly the next time Ann coulter goes there she's hiring academi as her security.

Given the increasing national exposure of the issue at Berkley the faculty are going to be on a hotplate about allowing the speech to occur and to provide adequate protection. The major will also be riding that same hotplate to ensure public safety there. There will be a lot more media coverage of the issue, and likely some international coverage as well.

Also, the nutless Berkeley PD Chief is not going to be able to justify letting his officers sit back and let the Antifa protesters run wild assaulting people.

Also, the nutless Berkeley PD Chief is not going to be able to justify letting his officers sit back and let the Antifa protesters run wild assaulting people.

IMO they already are sitting back and doing jack shit. The mayor of Berkeley is tied to BAMN.

Back