Anthony Bourdain kills himself

If someone gives you $10 mil right now you wont take it? I salute you then.

I never said I wouldn't take it. But I wouldn't willingly go seek out a way to get it handed to me for nothing. If I were to take it, it wouldn't be on a dime. I'd be extremely wary. There's a reason they write childrens fables about sudden prestige and wealth ruining people.

Well, depends on how much evidence is enough to convince you. She made the post with the "As above, so below" pose. We've seen other self proclaimed witches call for protection spells on her. We also have seen her posing with one eye symbolism.

All I'm saying is I find it strange a seemingly level headed guy like Bourdain was with her.

The only dark shit she was into was probably crack with a does of meth.

Would be nice if we could have one of these threads without vegans shitting it up.

59c1530c1900002500564935.jpeg

SgQ7HGd8o6UGya1BBTwvSx6L672gaSuO-ig0anysUdQ.jpg

The depression that he has been suffering from was probably the reason what eventually lead to commit suicide, but I don't know what exactly caused him to finally snap. I read that Anthony was heavily invested in the relationship with his former girlfriend, and according to his acquaintances like Joe rogan, he was feeling happier than ever. For this reason, I'm not really convinced when people told me that his manic depression is what drove him mad. Rumor says Anthony found out that his gf was cheating on him with some young reporter. I personally think it fits the narrative since he already had a failed marriage and felt like this person was his last redemption. I'd imagine, with the help of alcohol and pills, it gave him an excuse to say fuck it and did what had been dwelling in his mind for long time.

I'm not entirely sure if there has been an article that covers the entirely circumstance thoroughly using credible sources, but I'm curious to find out the actual backstory behind his demise.

Last edited:
I hear he had dirt on Hillary Clinton and he just suddenly decided to commit suicide.
and died in a way that other people who had dirt on Hillary Clinton died .

I hear he had dirt on Hillary Clinton and he just suddenly decided to commit suicide.

Victor Maitland, we need to have a private talk about some STD results.

I would've said that an utter nonsense if I didn't hear about that man who was found dead in his car with a gunshot wound in his chest. That guy apparently had something against Clinton..
<Prem974>
So is it what really went down? Bourdain had a dirt on Clinton and got suicided ??

While this is obviously not a serious question, I heard it put this way recently:

Imagine you're trapped on the 15th floor of a building on fire. The flames are licking through the door of the room and the smoke is choking you already. Suicide is the open window.

He was a drug addict claims he quit heroin in the late 1980s but you never know how true that is or if he went to other stuff. And he didnt believe in higher ideology or something. Not saying it would of saved him but those ideologies and religious and yes even rsdicals seems to kill themselves like never. Same with how like arrogant sociopaths and others rarely seem to kill themselves because they believe they are such amazing gift to the world.

While this is obviously not a serious question, I heard it put this way recently:

Imagine you're trapped on the 15th floor of a building on fire. The flames are licking through the door of the room and the smoke is choking you already. Suicide is the open window.
I assume he wasn't best at choosing a right building to stay in. All of the buildings he stayed in looked quite unreliable.

89382d3e-80b8-4807-bde5-17944e2f5671.jpg

His ex wife for example, looked extremely dangerous to stay in. She reminds me of Chinese apartment.

I assume he wasn't best at choosing a right building to stay in. All of the buildings he stayed in looked quite unreliable.

89382d3e-80b8-4807-bde5-17944e2f5671.jpg

His ex wife for example, looked extremely dangerous to stay in.

Saw that before on reddit. Guys saying he was likely cucked because his liberal attitude to life i dont know if that true who know though. She seems like type. You dont get half naked and roll with other athletic men while husband is traveling. There has be sexual tension.
He was a drug addict for long time I believe. So why now?

Cause an addict brain is real thing. Certain % of population has neuro brain issue. It is why most people can do drugs and not become addicted like 90% or 95%. I dont think those people can ever truly escape inner demon. That had to cause issue some way.

Saw that before on reddit. Guys saying he was likely cucked because his liberal attitude to life i dont know if that true who know though. She seems like type. You dont get half naked and roll with other athletic men while husband is traveling. There has be sexual tension.

Cause an addict brain is real thing. Certain % of population has neuro brain issue. It is why most people can do drugs and not become addicted like 90% or 95%. I dont think those people can ever truly escape inner demon. That had to cause issue some way.

I'm not completely putting aside the negative impact of drug in your mental health and correlation between the heavy drug usage and suicidal thought. But, what I'm saying is that something must had triggered him at first and affected his already damaged mind.

I'm not completely putting aside the negative impact of drug in your mental health and correlation between the heavy drug usage and suicidal thought. But, what I'm saying is that something must had triggered him at first and affected his already damaged mind.

And you seem to think it was women issues?

And you seem to think it was women issues?

Yes, it explains everything. Guy with a history of failed marriage, meeting a young chick who was destined to break his heart and left devastated when the inevitable happened. The only way to end his sadness was to end his life. Guy loved his woman like he loved food.

I would've said that an utter nonsense if I didn't hear about that man who was found dead in his car with a gunshot wound in his chest. That guy apparently had something against Clinton..
<Prem974>
So is it what really went down? Bourdain had a dirt on Clinton and got suicided ??

Apparently, he made a tweet june 5th saying "i have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton "

He was suicided june 8th

Back