Anthony Bourdain kills himself

Apparently, he made a tweet june 5th saying "i have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton "

He was suicided june 8th

<Moyes5>

So based on the information that I've gathered so far, Anthony foolishly obtained some sort of material that can go against Clinton who is notorious for murdering her oppositions. Furthermore, he even went further to publish that fact to the public practically begging Hillary to get rid of him. Hillary, taking advantage of Bourdain's fragile mind and his THOT girlfriend, successfully killing him without even putting blood on her hand.

Last edited:
The one thing I learned from Bourdain's death is to never get into relationships with Italian women.

Killing yourself over a woman? That's a brittle spirit. Didn't he have a kid a few years ago, too?

While this is obviously not a serious question, I heard it put this way recently:

Imagine you're trapped on the 15th floor of a building on fire. The flames are licking through the door of the room and the smoke is choking you already. Suicide is the open window.
Yikes.. The smoke will get you before flames. Sounds better than falling to a grisly impact death

He traveled the world, especially Asian countries... Doubtful his women issues drove him to this as he could just live like a king with a kings harem for a month to get through the depression period that inevitably comes from heartbreak...

Ive wondered, What if... He was accidentally hung during sex games with some french lads, and when discovered, his friend made it look less sketchy and more suicidey.

The manic depression is something that will cause people to do things most people will never understand. People all the time say "that person had so much to live for, why would they do that" or "I don't see what they have to be depressed about". Drug use is very common, it's a temporary escape, same with alcoholism for people with these issues.

The man had issues, couldn't resolve them and ultimately decided "today is the day to end it". The burning building analogy is pretty much spot on.

89382d3e-80b8-4807-bde5-17944e2f5671.jpg
Heh, Brazilian invasion. Right there in the backyard huh?

Yikes.. The smoke will get you before flames. Sounds better than falling to a grisly impact death
Apparently the superheated gases sear your lungs (i.e. 2-3rd degree burns to your esophagus etc) which sounds pretty painful.

The gist is that quickly and relatively painlessly dying is preferable to somewhat slowly dying in excruciating pain. Meh, not a perfect analogy.

i assume youre referring to his daughter?

ive wondered about this, not just with bourdain but with other parents who off themselves. i would speculate that lots of them may be so self loathing that they may feel their family better off without them.

When I've been suicidal the only thing that's stopped me is the thought of what it'd do to my parents. It is a selfish act in the end but in my experience at least, you're never more aware of other people than when you're considering suicide. Another thing is you wouldn't want to give some people the satisfaction

Apparently the superheated gases sear your lungs (i.e. 2-3rd degree burns to your esophagus etc) which sounds pretty painful.

The gist is that quickly and relatively painlessly dying is preferable to somewhat slowly dying in excruciating pain. Meh, not a perfect analogy.
Yea that sounds much worse than what I was thinking: where the smoke puts you peacefully to sleep. I guess you just can't win in an inferno

Yes, it explains everything. Guy with a history of failed marriage, meeting a young chick who was destined to break his heart and left devastated when the inevitable happened. The only way to end his sadness was to end his life. Guy loved his woman like he loved food.

So weak. Kill yourself over a woman its sad. She did nothing wrong if she cheated. Just who she is. They were not married. He also talked about prostitutes a lot and used in the past. He had issues. Sad

Nobody kills themselves over a breakup unless there was already a long history of depression and other issues in the mix.

i was watching his bhutan episode then i realized he killed himself over some crazy bitch

When I've been suicidal the only thing that's stopped me is the thought of what it'd do to my parents.

And what about the countless sherdoggers (like me) who look forward to your zingers each and every day? Have you thought about us?

And what about the countless sherdoggers (like me) who look forward to your zingers each and every day? Have you thought about us?

I have a suicide note/post preparing specifically for Sherdog that's full of zingers. I'm always adding to that shit in fact

I have a suicide note/post preparing specifically for Sherdog that's full of zingers. I'm always adding to that shit in fact

Easy solution: just consider it an unfinished work --- one that never ends -- you have to keep adding to it, and morphs into your material for the 20yrs :)

Back