Anthony Bourdain kills himself

I like how this thread went from tons of bitching and bitter arguing, to friends chatting back and forth about kayaking.

This thread is like life itself: sometimes you just have to outlast the bad stuff, even if it seems like it’s going to go on like that forever, and good stuff will be around the corner.

I didn't kill myself because I wanted to see how Halo 2 turned out.

Yikes

Yeah I always thought, if I worked at a suicide hotline, that would pretty much be one of my main go-to tactics.

“Sir, I understand that your stocks all crashed, and your wife left you for the pizza delivery guy. But do you watch Game of Thrones? I mean, Jon Snow and Khaleesi JUST started fucking. The whitewalkers FINALLY just got past the wall, to the main lands. Don’t you want to stick around for at least another year or two, & see what happens?”

Shame. Should have never left his wife for that freak Asia. Her head's been messed up for a long time and I say that as someone that followed her and her parents' film careers for a long time and so could see her changes. Dario (her dad, famous director) used to have her as a lead actress and film nude and sex scenes with her, including rape scenes in the Stendahl Syndrome, which is just messed up. Anthony as a fan of her dad probably became infatuated with her and she probably put him over the edge as it seems she had a guy on the side.

Asia is into some stuff for sure. You have to wonder why Bourdain was hooked up with her. He seemed like such a smart guy but Asia was into all sorts of dark shit.

Baphomet pose.

Asia-Argento-Instagram-Baphomet-As-Above-So-Below.jpg
th

Asia is into some stuff for sure. You have to wonder why Bourdain was hooked up with her. He seemed like such a smart guy but Asia was into all sorts of dark shit.

Baphomet pose.

th

Probably because she's like that. A lot of depressed people subconsciously seek out other people that are into dark shit or are in some way chaotic. Like attracts like more often than opposites attract.

Baphomet pose.

th

Those don't look alike at all the arm positions different and hand and she is not sitting and neither is her hair styled like horns o anything

I started watching Part Unknown and in episode 5 in Quebec he sees a guy cooking on a shitty kitchen stove and he said "If I had to cook on that thing I'd throw a rope over a rafter and hang myself"

I started watching Part Unknown and in episode 5 in Quebec he sees a guy cooking on a shitty kitchen stove and he said "If I had to cook on that thing I'd throw a rope over a rafter and hang myself"

Yeah I recently watched the two Japan episodes, and in both of them there were suicide references or hanging.

Of course, if he had died in a car crash, maybe we would suddenly be noticing lots of "man I'd love to take that car for a joyride" or "I'd probably drive off a bridge if that happened" type comments. The guy has a zillion hours of content out there

Those don't look alike at all the arm positions different and hand and she is not sitting and neither is her hair styled like horns o anything

If you look in the comments she herself says, "As above, so below." That shit goes back to hermetic alchemy and other mystery schools of magic and religion. The as above so below moniker is often associated with the Baphomet which is why his arms are positioned one up and one down. The pagans were said to cast spells and they made the symbol while drawing a circle to contain energy. The modern Wicca also observe the "as above, so below" of Hermeticism but they also worship a goat and claim to be witches.

170px-Horned_God.JPG

The phrase is associated with the Baphomet, which also happens to be a goat and is another way of saying that Satan and God are equal, as above, so below.

th

She also had other self proclaimed witches casting protection spells over her. She's either a witch or a pretender, either way she's kinda messed up and it makes me wonder what Bourdain was doing with her. She was obviously into the dark arts but he doesn't seem the type. The ass must have been good.

If you look in the comments she herself says, "As above, so below." That shit goes back to hermetic alchemy and other mystery schools of magic and religion. The as above so below moniker is often associated with the Baphomet which is why his arms are positioned one up and one down. The pagans were said to cast spells and they made the symbol while drawing a circle to contain energy. The modern Wicca also observe the "as above, so below" of Hermeticism but they also worship a goat and claim to be witches.

170px-Horned_God.JPG

The phrase is associated with the Baphomet, which also happens to be a goat and is another way of saying that Satan and God are equal, as above, so below.

th

She also had other self proclaimed witches casting protection spells over her. She's either a witch or a pretender, either way she's kinda messed up and it makes me wonder what Bourdain was doing with her. She was obviously into the dark arts but he doesn't seem the type. The ass must have been good.

or maybe he himself was always part crazy or messed up.

The statement is what makes it interesting. Hard to prove but if her other past shows witches and similar stuff then yeah you got case to make.

or maybe he himself was always part crazy or messed up.

The statement is what makes it interesting. Hard to prove but if her other past shows witches and similar stuff then yeah you got case to make.

Well, depends on how much evidence is enough to convince you. She made the post with the "As above, so below" pose. We've seen other self proclaimed witches call for protection spells on her. We also have seen her posing with one eye symbolism.

th

Asia-Argento-Instagram-all-seeing-eye-nodens-typhon.jpg

Here she is doing the one eye symbolism on her own daughter.

2018-06-14-21_52_49-Start.png

She also has the occult number 23 tattooed on the back of her neck and an all seeing eye on her shoulder blade.

th

More modified Baphomet, pyramid and all seeing eye, as well as the 666 hand sign.

2018-06-14-15_42_54-Start.png

Devil's horns plus one eye symbolism.

2018-06-14-15_38_23-Start.png

All I'm saying is I find it strange a seemingly level headed guy like Bourdain was with her.

haha hope you are joking there.

Nothing in those video's suggests anything but a great respect for the animals we consume which is the theme running all through all of his shows.

He believes in giving animals quick deaths, and not wasting any part of them where possible.

Notwithstanding the PETA type selective editing to try and create a narrative thru soundbites there is really nothing there.

Vegans don't like PETA, they are retarded and against pets. Many vegans have pet animals including myself.

That is only one video. Anthony has said vegans should kill themselves in the past and this video he laughs about pigs being killed. He also shows no empathy towards geese in the process of that abomination of a food called foie gras. He is severely downplaying the suffering the animal goes through. From this video I can tell he is a selfish guy who thinks the pleasure of taste is more important than life. It is really sad he died before seeing how wrong he was. But I guess he is cool to most people here because he got to travel and eat shit and has lots of money.

Baphomet pose.

th

new age whore/

Vegans don't like PETA, they are retarded and against pets. Many vegans have pet animals including myself.

That is only one video. Anthony has said vegans should kill themselves in the past and this video he laughs about pigs being killed. He also shows no empathy towards geese in the process of that abomination of a food called foie gras. He is severely downplaying the suffering the animal goes through. From this video I can tell he is a selfish guy who thinks the pleasure of taste is more important than life. It is really sad he died before seeing how wrong he was. But I guess he is cool to most people here because he got to travel and eat shit and has lots of money.
you give vegans a bad name. please shut the fuck up

you may not be PETA but you use the same shit tactic. You don't like that he eats meat so you have no issue slagging him.

If you knew anything about Bourdain you would see he has a true respect for any animal he eats. Far more than the typical grocery store meat buyer. He believes if you take its life you do not waste any of it out of respect. But keep spewing shit simply because you are angry he eats meat.

Alan O’Neill, who played Hugh on “Sons of Anarchy,” had died, his manager Greg Meyer confirmed to Variety. He was 47.

O’Neill’s body was discovered by his girlfriend in the hallway of their Los Angeles apartment on Wednesday night. According to TMZ, the Irish-born actor reportedly had a history of chronic heart problems and was a heavy smoker, in addition to struggling with a drinking problem.

No foul play is suspected in the actor’s death.

Sometimes people die Nietzsche

Back