Anthony Bourdain implies Rogan is a bully in bjj, other people confirm.

Sounds douchey. This is what happens when you give manlets the knowledge of these deadly arts. Their little man complexes turn them into the bullies they hated so much when they were little(r).

"Look at me and my gorilla kettlebells, I'll fuck you up, I'm alpha!!!"

Feed him to CM Punk.
Honestly, there is a lot of truth to this.

He tried that shit with Coleman but Coleman alpha'd him with Grandpa strength
273 likes and counting.

vqGeMsr.gif

Rogan is a fraud, we've all seen them, we've all had to train with them till we paid our dues and got better then them and they avoid us till we see how they're treating the new students and go over to intervene.

This is of the weirder things I've read. You seem like an odd guy. But I wish you nothing but the best. Thanks again.

I hunt myself and I'll gladly call trophy hunters like Rogan and Mendes out any day of the week. Fuck them and their pussy "hunting trips". They pay real hunters thousands of dollars to do all of the work then just pull the trigger, shoot an exotic animal they don't even eat, take some pictures and make rugs and wall hangers out of it. That's not hunting to me.

Its easy to make uninformed comments behind a keyboard.. Dude,, Rogan has a wildlife chef on his podcast from time to time,, he was talking about his family enjoying elk not long ago.. Make more shit up and spew it around the room.. I doubt you hunt or know anything about it or the people that do

I don't know if you know who the machado's are. They do not fuck around. If you are a black belt under the machado's. you are a black belt. PERIOD

I dont know enough about bjj to have an opinion and believe it if you say so. But how are the Machados afiliated with 10th planet BJJ? Rogan has his bb from Eddie Bravo. Is there a Connection?

I dont know enough about bjj to have an opinion and believe it if you say so. But how are the Machados afiliated with 10th planet BJJ? Rogan has his bb from Eddie Bravo. Is there a Connection?
He was given his black belt from Eddie bravo in No gi. He's a black belt In gi under the machado's

The machado's gave eddie his black belt, that's the connection.

Rigan Machado kinda waters down his belt promotion for celebrities hence Ashton Kutcher and Keanu Reeves being purple belts.
But Joe's and Eddies lineages are quite legit. Just to clarify.

Milo is a scumbag demogoue who uses his sexually as a shield. Guess what, I don't dislike you because you are gay Milo, I dislike you because you're an arrogant douchebag who leaps headfirst into whatever s topical to draw attention to your narcissistic self.

Lol. You sound like such a triggered leftie, not a good look buddeh.

Yup. I get that Rogan likes to get different viewpoints on the show, but giving any kind of a voice to alt-right assholes like that is shameful imo.
What's even more shameful is calling Milo an alt right member when he clearly isn't. Talking shit about someone behind their back without any way of them being able to offer a response is the ultimate form of cowardice.

sounds like he just rolls hard. that doesnt mean hes a "BJJ Bully" Thats something completely different

I also, anecdotically, heard that he's often depicted with his lifeguard that had a requirment to be well above average height, making the average height Napoleon look short in comparison

yes, his grenadiers were a lot taller than average. i suppose to give him a sense of protection and projecting power to those who came across them.

Back