Anthony Bourdain implies Rogan is a bully in bjj, other people confirm.

I doubt he's just a bully - rogan has always struck me as being pretty seriously unstable.

Rogan is 5ft5 and he raised another mans child. He will take any chance he can to feel like a big man.

lol at "he raised another man's child". I thought about getting with a girl who had a kid or two just so I wouldn't have to have any kids. I decided I did want kids though so I abandoned that idea and found someone much younger than me.

Joe is kind of a douche. However, it's funny all the people that talk real shit and Joe would probably rip your arm off.

>Anthony Bourdain

>Redditors

Better question: Who WOULDN'T bully these pencil necks on the mat?

Anthony-Bourdain-1.jpg

eO7ZL.jpg

<28>

<Gordonhat>

lol at "he raised another man's child". I thought about getting with a girl who had a kid or two just so I wouldn't have to have any kids. I decided I did want kids though so I abandoned that idea and found someone much younger than me.

I adopted a 17 year old Korean girl.

People who train like Rogan are such douche bags, I had people who would go like 1000% in training during wrestling especially when it's drills when you're trying to practice technique not brute strength.

Says something that even his good friend Bourdain is calling him out publicly about it.

Also pretty ironic because Rogan always rants about "gym bullies" such as Hector Lombard while he sounds like one himself.

He liked the UFC was too pussy to fight so he started commentating

So true bro, he such a pussy unlike us savages on Sherdog

How's your UFC career going anyway? you don't come across as one of these second rate "commentator" types

Joe rogan avoids men like me in his pampered little existance over in airhead l.a. Insulating his ego with his stooges like josh Zepps Eddie bravo and Brendan scrub.

I'd break his back and fuck him in the ass If he ever went one on one with me.

damn Rogan is a huge celebrity one small comment gets 500 replies in like a day lol

If you neck crank or knee bar me while rolling then I'm going to meet you in the fucking parking lot. Beyond disrespectful. I had a big Russian guy (I am a small woman) knee bar me maybe the 3rd day he was there. I head butted the ever living shit out of him and kneed him in his stomach every chance I got after.

Joe is still da man. Just talking about my personal preference.

Back