Anderson Silva fires back GSP quotes on his fight against Weidman

Lets link up the "Anderson wasnt trying" posts to the "Weidman (UFC hype machine) is going to get masacred" posts.

I think were gonna see a lot of the same names.

LMAO. So many jive turkeys got roasted.

Anderson Silva finally feedbacks someone. After GSP saying Weidman would shock the world by finishing Silva, the Spider answers him:

"Could you wonder what if I paid attention to what everyone says? People do what they have to do, what is the best for themselves. He (GSP) had the chance to fight me but he didn't want to. It's better a talking parrot than a legless turtle"

"I'm doing this since I was 8yo. There is nothing he can do that will surprise me. I've already faced a lot of things."

Source: UOL

Yea, at this point anything GSP says about Silva is pretty much going to embarass himself only.
lol

Now who is embarrassed?

This was a great thread, well worth reading.

Anderson uses the parrot line a lot, watch his interviews and pre-fight media interviews (UFC ones that they show before the fight and at beginning of PPV), he talks a lot about parrots.

what does a legless turtle have to do with anything

"I'm doing this since I was 8yo. There is nothing he can do that will surprise me. I've already faced a lot of things."

tumblr_mg3y4pYit31s2w5yno1_500.gif

LOL is all I can say. GSP was asked what he thinks who'll win and he said that he thinks Weidman will win, as did a lot of guys. Anderson should also call out Rashad on this.

exactly. anderson is offended that someone predicted weidman to win?? wtf. especially when about half the world was making the same prediction.

Translation would be I think GSP would lose to Weidman as well. :icon_lol:

It irks me that he gets so pissy about GSP, but hasn't said jack shit about Jones yet, who called his loss embarrassing and talked about how he was disrespectful to Weidman.

Yo GSP lovers, GSP said Silva will lose and Silva can't say he is a talking parrot ?
When did Silva ever say GSP or Jones were going to lose?
Silva has like 4lhw friends in the ufc and he said nobody at that weight class is beating Jon Jones lol. At least he keeps it real.

You can't make GSP look good here, just let it go.

Your words are muffled as your mouth is stuffed with nutsack. Gsp gave an opinion and Anderson took offense to it.

It should be 'friends'.

I like my way better.

It's not better. "Friends" is much better because it speaks to the true nature of Andy and Jones's relationship.

See this:

It irks me that he gets so pissy about GSP, but hasn't said jack shit about Jones yet, who called his loss embarrassing and talked about how he was disrespectful to Weidman.

What a great friend, eh? Ergo, "friends"

Back