Anatomy of a Fighter : UFC 229 Behind the scenes

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Some of the footage in Khabibs back stage room before and after the McGregor fight.

DC pumping Khabib up. Herb Dean laying out the rules. lol

Khabib saying, "I Told you he's a Tap - Machine, he cannot fight 5 Rounds" when returning back, and apologizing to his coach for the after the fight chaos.

So did Herb just not go over those rules with Conor or did Conor just pay him off?

So did Herb just not go over those rules with Conor or did Conor just pay him off?
did you catch at the end of rd 3, Khabib says to Herb (in regards to all the fouls)... You said after 2 warnings you'll take a point. Anik starts to comment on the blatant cheating and Joe or Cruz cuts him off and they change the subject.

AKA is the place to be. They're running this game.

did you catch at the end of rd 3, Khabib says to Herb (in regards to all the fouls)... You said after 2 warnings you'll take a point. Anik starts to comment on the blatant cheating and Joe or Cruz cuts him off and they change the subject.
Total horse crap all around. The entire commentary booth had several moments where the seemed confused on why Herb wouldn't address the fouls. The knee was where I drew the line.

I love how close everyone at AKA is. I would love to train there one day. So much elite talent all crammed into one gym. No wonder they keep making champs.

Total horse crap all around. The entire commentary booth had several moments where the seemed confused on why Herb wouldn't address the fouls. The knee was where I drew the line.
That was a hard knee straight to the face! No fucks given by Herb. And right after, him using the cage to neutralize the Kimura ignoring the warning Herb gave him.

Some of the footage in Khabibs back stage room before and after the McGregor fight.

Khabib saying, "I Told you he's a Tap - Machine, he cannot fight 5 Rounds" when returning back, and apologizing to his coach for the after the fight chaos.

Good post bro! Liked it. Let me get on my alt prologic and give a second like <45>

Herbie Dean already setting the game”work a lot or i will stand you up”
Well Herb,he did exactly as you said you POS.

I want to see Conor's version of this thing lmao. "I was inefficient with my energy"

That was a hard knee straight to the face! No fucks given by Herb. And right after, him using the cage to neutralize the Kimura ignoring the warning Herb gave him.
I was shocked that Khabib kept his cool between rounds. Javi and his corner had their work cut out for them that night.

Good video I wish a bit more post fight scenes though

Cruz is such a pos. Didn't call out Conor for being a dirty mfker and claimed Conor is tiring out Khabib by taking a beating. And after the brawl talked so much shit about Khabib. Fucking pos. Rogan was actually quite neutral.

Cruz is such a pos. Didn't call out Conor for being a dirty mfker and claimed Conor is tiring out Khabib by taking a beating. And after the brawl talked so much shit about Khabib. Fucking pos. Rogan was actually quite neutral.
Yeah I was surprised Joe called some of the fouls when they happened. Lost a lot of respect for Cruz there. Such a weird fight, Im just glad the better man won.

Herbie Dean already setting the game”work a lot or i will stand you up”
Well Herb,he did exactly as you said you POS.
He meant. Work, and after 12 hours of him being KO'd I'll stand you back up and make sure conor is fresh to go again.

DC 'let's go champ' AKA is such a beast of a camp.

Love these type of vids.

Back