Anatomy of a Fighter : UFC 229 Behind the scenes

Brotherhood in AKA make me :
151811.jpg

DC and Khabib are so lulz together.

These guys are for real though, AKA won't always be this dominant but it's a blast while it lasts.

Was that Ray Sefo in Khabibs locker room?

I love how close everyone at AKA is. I would love to train there one day. So much elite talent all crammed into one gym. No wonder they keep making champs.
True eh. Except that DC's friendly slap on the back of the head would knock me unconscious.

that site has really good vids m8, some wonderful video footage for me, who loves travelling.
many thanks..

travel guide starring Khabib

Last edited:
Some of the footage in Khabibs back stage room before and after the McGregor fight.

DC pumping Khabib up. Herb Dean laying out the rules. lol

Khabib saying, "I Told you he's a Tap - Machine, he cannot fight 5 Rounds" when returning back, and apologizing to his coach for the after the fight chaos.

Great share buddy

AOF has been refreshing, its nice see how the fighters are behind all the fluff. Also, interesting to see Ray Sefo there with Khabib camp. Cool video

Intense. Can't imagine the pressure on both guys going into this fight. Gave me chills, even after knowing the outcome.

Javier Mendez really respected Conor and his abilites....before the fight, at least.

Why wouldn't he? Conor didn't get to his position by chance and luck, he's legitimately a great fighter, sadly his cardio fails him in around seven minutes generally and thus the rest of his game goes way down hill.

Wow when you just look at how they respect each other and how DC and Luke give him advices , on the other hand Conor has Dildo in his corner and bunch od yes man

Last edited:
Frode delivering the goods again. Thanks bro.

AOF has been refreshing, its nice see how the fighters are behind all the fluff. Also, interesting to see Ray Sefo there with Khabib camp. Cool video
I like that how when there as a big fight, you see all trainers and former fighters current fighters support each other no matter what camp or team they are one.

Shit man.. I now love DC even more.

This is respest sport.

i have a feeling that Cormier could become even better coach than he is a fighter

did you catch at the end of rd 3, Khabib says to Herb (in regards to all the fouls)... You said after 2 warnings you'll take a point. Anik starts to comment on the blatant cheating and Joe or Cruz cuts him off and they change the subject.

Cruz was a totatl fuckin Conor shill in this fight it was pathetic ''he try to gass him out'' while getting GNPed into bolivia LOL

i have a feeling that Cormier could become even better coach than he is a fighter

Seeing DC with Khabib in the ring & how he was on social media afterwards
UFC/WME should think of using him when DW quits.
Obviously have someone else do the business end, but have DC as the face for pressers, interviews, etc

Seeing DC with Khabib in the ring & how he was on social media afterwards
UFC/WME should think of using him when DW quits.
Obviously have someone else do the business end, but have DC as the face for pressers, interviews, etc
i don't know. isn't it more of a Rogan's/Anik's role than Dana White's? can see him do that, he's good on commentating too, but to me it's hard to imagine him as a sucsessful fight promoter.

Back