American-style identity politics creeping into France

I’m sorry to hear that. Having a red bush must be cool though.
bushmills-red-bush-irish-whiskey__86452.1496359671.jpg

And here you go again. You have no idea if I’m “emotional” or “triggered”...hint, I’m not.

But that’s your last line of insults when your shit liberal brain damaged logic dosent worknon people.

Yeah yeah yeah???? Well...well...welll you’re triggered.

I mean you seem pretty emotional to me, all those question marks and swears. in this thread.

You can’t determine emotion based on typing, I know you millennials think you can but you can’t.

I can. I can read your emotions through your typing patterns. I took a course on it.

I didn't tell him what he believes. I told him the truth and he just doesn't like it.

White people have run roughshod on this earth for the past 500 years or more and the constant complaining about rising levels of equality is just hat.

White people complaining about rising levels of equality.

This is the argument of someone who's never read a history book. The irony of people like you is you constantly like to preach about the ignorance of others but your idea of what 'the world' is, is literally whatever happened to black people in the past 300 years, a massively ignorant, narcissistic viewpoint.

If you think whitey is to blame for all the worlds ills go look up what happened when Genghis Khan invaded China or Tamerlane invaded India. Go look at the atrocities carried out by the Mongols on the Baghdad Caliphate or the Khwarezmid Empire. Go look at what the Japanese did to the Chinese during the 1930s or if you want to take a look at what the Chinese did to themselves try the Taiping rebellion or the Cultural Revolution The Americas? Look up the background of the Aztec/Tlaxcalan conflict. Look up the atrocities of the Ottomans, like the Armenian holocaust, look up the Barbary slave trade, North Africans enslaving Europeans, say it ain't so!? Or maybe look up the East African slave trade centered around Zanzibar.

I mean none of those back up your narrative that it's whitey doing all bad though so you'll just stick your head in the sand and pretend it didn't happen, go back to blowing up some hick in Arkansas using a racial slur as a national news story. This is black intellectualism in the 21st century, truly have lost your minds and everybody seems afraid to point it out. I get why blacks are angry because of US history but don't pretend you're on some moral high ground, it's pure hatred and spite, nothing more.

I didn't tell him what he believes. I told him the truth and he just doesn't like it.

White people have run roughshod on this earth for the past 500 years or more and the constant complaining about rising levels of equality is just hat.

350 years ago the Ottoman Empire was invading the Balkans and taking children as Janissaries.

1000 years before that, the Umayyad Caliphate invaded Spain and was attempting to invade France.

I'm not trying to jump into my-team/your-team, but I think it's pretty selective to say what you're saying. Just food for thought.

EDIT: Wow robotsonic beat me to it.

This is the argument of someone who's never read a history book. The irony of people like you is you constantly like to preach about the ignorance of others but your idea of what 'the world' is, is literally whatever happened to black people in the past 300 years, a massively ignorant, narcissistic viewpoint.

If you think whitey is to blame for all the worlds ills go look up what happened when Genghis Khan invaded China or Tamerlane invaded India. Go look at the atrocities carried out by the Mongols on the Baghdad Caliphate or the Khwarezmid Empire. Go look at what the Japanese did to the Chinese during the 1930s or if you want to take a look at what the Chinese did to themselves try the Taiping rebellion or the Cultural Revolution The Americas? Look up the background of the Aztec/Tlaxcalan conflict. Look up the atrocities of the Ottomans, like the Armenian holocaust, look up the Barbary slave trade, North Africans enslaving Europeans, say it ain't so!? Or maybe look up the East African slave trade centered around Zanzibar.

I mean none of those back up your narrative that it's whitey doing all bad though so you'll just stick your head in the sand and pretend it didn't happen, go back to blowing up some hick in Arkansas using a racial slur as a national news story. This is black intellectualism in the 21st century, truly have lost your minds and everybody seems afraid to point it out. I get why blacks are angry because of US history but don't pretend you're on some moral high ground, it's pure hatred and spite, nothing more.

You're telling a person with a Genghis Khan avatar and Genghis Khan quote in signature to read more about Genghis Khan.. you know that right?

You know that, based on my post, Genghis Khan doesn't even fit into your emotional outburst right? Protip Genghis was alive over 700 years ago, not 500.

I don't need a little boy with a superficial knowledge of history to lecture me about something that is probably my greatest interest in the world, human history itself, particularly military conquests of the great nations and conquerors.

You're telling a person with a Genghis Khan avatar and Genghis Khan quote in signature to read more about Genghis Khan.. you know that right?

You know that, based on my post, Genghis Khan doesn't even fit into your emotional outburst right? Protip Genghis was alive over 700 years ago, not 500.

I don't need a little boy with a superficial knowledge of history to lecture me about something that is probably my greatest interest in the world, human history itself, particularly military conquests of the great nations and conquerors.

Pro tip for you, accusing others of 'emotional outbursts' while resorting to childish insults makes you look like the triggered one, real talk. Also if you knew anything about history you'd recognize how asinine that comment you made was, the fact you made it shows just how much of a clueless poseur you are.

While we're on the subject what's your favorite book on Genghis Khan then? You'll likely say Weatherford or Morgan, right? Tell me you've gone further than just wikipedia articles and Age of Empires. You'll probably say Igguden, LMAO.

Pro tip for you, accusing others of 'emotional outbursts' while resorting to childish insults makes you look like the triggered one, real talk. Also if you knew anything about history you'd recognize how asinine that comment you made was, the fact you made it shows just how much of a clueless poseur you are.

While we're on the subject what's your favorite book on Genghis Khan then? You'll likely say Weatherford or Morgan, right? Tell me you've gone further than just wikipedia articles and Age of Empires. You'll probably say Igguden, LMAO.

Age of Empire II, not Age of Empire I.

I never said all that it's just shameful to see one of the most privileged groups of people ever to exist on this earth complain about their lot.

You're not whining about discrimination, you're whining that discrimination against other skin tones is disappearing.

Oh no why did you come here.

Now the thread will be about shitting on you.

Please leave.

Ok so when a white person who has never discriminated against anybody based on race gets discriminated against based on.....race, your shitty liberal reaction is “lol Whiny white people”.

You are an authentic piece of trash, I think on some level you actually know this. You clearly condone discrimination against whites people and accuse anybody who disagrees with you of just being angry they can’t discriminate against others.

Wow. I may be an asshole but you, you are an actual piece of garbage and I honestly wish nothing but the worst for you and people of your ilk.

And here we go.

<escalate99>

The French are late, Sweden has moved beyond critical gender theory. They are now teaching and researching critical animal theory.

Topics like:

* Cows giving consent to be milked
* Intersectionalism - animals in the intersectional analysis
Yeah I remember when they went from
" respect all cultures" to " let me tell you how to think or else!"

Lol'd at 500.

I know about discrimination, I'm a ginger... ;-)
The prejudice is real. Most won't know our struggle, because we're a dying breed.

I thought that the obsession with the "white male" was an American thing (and also of countries that have nothing better to do other than to wait for the USA's most ridiculous trends, such as Canada).

But apparently, French president Macron has been using the notion of "white male" as well :

- this week he was supposed to present some kind of action plan on the topic of "banlieues" (PC-talk for high-crime shitholes largely populated by North-Africans) but decided not to, because it would be "absurd for white males who have never lived there to talk about it" (or something along these lines).

- in february 2017 he mentioned that "the political landscape is composed of white males over 50".

- in March 2018 he mentioned that "he regrets that the artificial intelligence landscape is composed of white males in their 40's".

http://www.lepoint.fr/editos-du-poi...evrait-il-dire-ca-24-05-2018-2220912_2134.php

Discuss...

Hmm, I'm torn. I agree he isn't the best spokeman for such issues, and yet he is the President, and represents all. If he isn't going to speak on their behalf, who will?

I think he isn't qualified to be a good spokeman because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth though, not because he is white.

Age of Empire II, not Age of Empire I.

Haha, as expected, a self proclaimed internet expert who knows fuck all about the actual literature. As I am a magnanimous fellow I'll give you some advice. Start with de Rachewiltz, a lot of other people use him as a source, he's like the Edward Gibbon of central Asia. He based his work on Prawdin, but I find him a little elementary. Urgunge Onon is also interesting if you can ignore the obvious nationalistic bias. Obviously the secret history of the Mongols is a must read though it is obviously massively biased.

Likelihood of your ignorant ass actually reading those books is 0 though.

<{you!}>

Haha, as expected, a self proclaimed internet expert who knows fuck all about the actual literature. As I am a magnanimous fellow I'll give you some advice. Start with de Rachewiltz, a lot of other people use him as a source, he's like the Edward Gibbon of central Asia. He based his work on Prawdin, but I find him a little elementary. Urgunge Onon is also interesting if you can ignore the obvious nationalistic bias. Obviously the secret history of the Mongols is a must read though it is obviously massively biased.

Likelihood of your ignorant ass actually reading those books is 0 though.

<{you!}>

Rat Poster been getting slapped around hard today!! Ooof. Not a good day for the shipping clerk.

With an average of 15 posts per day over the last 4 years, it looks to me like your greatest interest is posting on Sherdog, and of course telling people what they think.

Back