American-style identity politics creeping into France

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
I thought that the obsession with the "white male" was an American thing (and also of countries that have nothing better to do other than to wait for the USA's most ridiculous trends, such as Canada).

But apparently, French president Macron has been using the notion of "white male" as well :

- this week he was supposed to present some kind of action plan on the topic of "banlieues" (PC-talk for high-crime shitholes largely populated by North-Africans) but decided not to, because it would be "absurd for white males who have never lived there to talk about it" (or something along these lines).

- in february 2017 he mentioned that "the political landscape is composed of white males over 50".

- in March 2018 he mentioned that "he regrets that the artificial intelligence landscape is composed of white males in their 40's".

http://www.lepoint.fr/editos-du-poi...evrait-il-dire-ca-24-05-2018-2220912_2134.php

Discuss...

Did he mention white males under 5'4" who married a woman 30 years older?

Poor white males all over the world. When will they catch a break?

The French are late, Sweden has moved beyond critical gender theory. They are now teaching and researching critical animal theory.

Topics like:

* Cows giving consent to be milked
* Intersectionalism - animals in the intersectional analysis

The French are late, Sweden has moved beyond critical gender theory. They are now teaching and researching critical animal theory.

Topics like:

Even an American like me is impressed with you Scandinavians when it comes to this PC bullshit. That is some cutting-edge shit right there.

Topics like:

I hope you're joking. Although, most Dairy Farms are shit holes.

I thought that the obsession with the "white male" was an American thing (and also of countries that have nothing better to do other than to wait for the USA's most ridiculous trends, such as Canada).

But apparently, French president Macron has been using the notion of "white male" as well :

- this week he was supposed to present some kind of action plan on the topic of "banlieues" (PC-talk for high-crime shitholes largely populated by North-Africans) but decided not to, because it would be "absurd for white males who have never lived there to talk about it" (or something along these lines).

- in february 2017 he mentioned that "the political landscape is composed of white males over 50".

- in March 2018 he mentioned that "he regrets that the artificial intelligence landscape is composed of white males in their 40's".

http://www.lepoint.fr/editos-du-poi...evrait-il-dire-ca-24-05-2018-2220912_2134.php

Discuss...

That shit started in Europe first. The post moderns neo marxists originated in France ffs!!!
Look at the ID politics in Sweden and Germany and etc.

Most dairy farms I seen the cows are out chilling shooting the shit and chewing grass and stuff, you know, like just hanging out and making the pasture all gnarly and shit dude

I've been loling at the foreigners mocking the USAs political climate because it's very easy to see that the rest of you will be following suit in the coming years

Despite all the efforts the "white " people of France, discendent from the Gauls and the Romans are not extinct yet..
Did he mention white males under 5'4" who married a woman 30 years older?
But how he defined himself ? "white male"?

Despite all the efforts the "white " people of France, discendent from the Gauls and the Romans are not extinct yet..

But how he defined himself ? "white male"?

Oh we are doing that ?

I was not expecting the "Celts and Latins are not really white" ITT ?

Ha ha I love this.

Unless I am mistaken on your tone, of course.

I wish I was joking but critical animal studies are real.

There are many different subjects they study;

* The hetero-normative family constellations at zoos because kids are at the center there
* Speciesism
* Milk is a symbol for white power
* Zoos are colonialism
* Dairy cattle is a problematic terminology
* Anthropocentrism - the problem with man as the center on earth

I do however agree that dairy farms and factory farming are highly problematic.

I wish I was joking but critical animal studies are real.

There are many different subjects they study;

* The hetero-normative family constellations at zoos because kids are at the center there
* Speciesism
* Milk is a symbol for white power
* Zoos are colonialism
* Dairy cattle is a problematic terminology
* Anthropocentrism - the problem with man as the center on earth

I do however agree that dairy farms and factory farming are highly problematic.
LMAO. Universities BTFO!!!

Race-hustling is part of the package deal, with neo-liberal conmen like Macron.

You don't really have anything positive to offer to people as far as economic prosperity, job opportunities or enhanced social welfare, nothing outside of empty promises atleast, so all you can really do is to put ethnicities and genders against one another, in hopes of seizing some kind of a "loyal to identity" voter base as a result of the ensuing division and tensions.

When people look at the cards that Macron is actually dealing out to them, they're fucking shit. He's giving nobody anything. He's a globalist corporate puppet, whose only intention is to clean up a nation of its well-guarded resources, and subject the population to the whims and wishes of the "global market", which continues to direct such resources to the pockets of the 1%, from the hands of national citizens. So what's left is emotional pandering to people's identity. That's the only card he can play.

Last edited:
Race-hustling is part of the package deal, with neo-liberal conmen like Macron.

You don't really have anything positive to offer to people as far as economic prosperity, job opportunities or enhanced social welfare, nothing outside of empty promises atleast, so all you can really do is to put ethnicities and genders against one another, in hopes of seizing some kind of a "loyal to identity" voter base as a result of the ensuing division and tensions.

When people look at the cards that Macron is actually dealing out to them, they're fucking shit. He's giving nobody anything. He's a globalist corporate puppet, whose only intention is to clean up a nation of its well-guarded resources, and subject the population to the whims and wishes of the "global market", which continues to direct such resources to the pockets of the 1%, from the hands of national citizens. So what's left is emotional pandering to people's identity. That's the only card he can play.

Sounds exactly like Trudeau.

Sounds exactly like Trudeau.

These same kinds of guys are popping up in every Western country these days. "Youthful" men with a big smile and "fresh ideas", and a lot of things to say, regarding matters that matter very little.

They continuously steer the conversation towards meaningless identity politics, while trying to deflect from taking any responsibility as far as the economic situation goes.

The means with which they promise to tackle "inequality" (mainly by making a lot of noise about it, often under false premises) are completely under-mined in reality, by the results of their policies.

In Trudeau's case, it seems like women have actually had it worse than under previous governments, or atleast, haven't seen any kind of significant progress:

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/why-womens-economic-equality-is-lagging-under-trudeau/

"While the government has made progress on women’s representation in leadership roles, championing women’s rights abroad and climate change (which disproportionately impacts women), they’re lagging in, arguably, the most consequential feminist files."

Atleast the women can feel happy about Trudeau tackling climate change, and making things better for non-Canadian females. That's the kind of "progress" we are usually talking about these days. The kind of progress that we don't ever actually get to see, or measure, ourselves. Our pockets get picked, and we are just supposed to feel content that the world has been saved from climate change, and that the African continent is saved from misogyny.

Last edited:
So racism and discrimination are ok against white people. I thought we were all supposed to be equal though.

I never said all that it's just shameful to see one of the most privileged groups of people ever to exist on this earth complain about their lot.

You're not whining about discrimination, you're whining that discrimination against other skin tones is disappearing.

So racism and discrimination are ok against white people. I thought we were all supposed to be equal though.
All races are equal, but some races are more equal than others.

I never said all that it's just shameful to see one of the most privileged groups of people ever to exist on this earth complain about their lot.

You're not whining about discrimination, you're whining that discrimination against other skin tones is disappearing.

That’s not what I’m whining about at all.

Back