American-style identity politics creeping into France

Haha, as expected, a self proclaimed internet expert who knows fuck all about the actual literature. As I am a magnanimous fellow I'll give you some advice. Start with de Rachewiltz, a lot of other people use him as a source, he's like the Edward Gibbon of central Asia. He based his work on Prawdin, but I find him a little elementary. Urgunge Onon is also interesting if you can ignore the obvious nationalistic bias. Obviously the secret history of the Mongols is a must read though it is obviously massively biased.

Likelihood of your ignorant ass actually reading those books is 0 though.

I've played all the Total Wars too, I've never read a book in my life.

With an average of 15 posts per day over the last 4 years, it looks to me like your greatest interest is posting on Sherdog, and of course telling people what they think.

15 posts a day!!!!!

Oh my god that's so much I might turn into @Clippy

I wish I was joking but critical animal studies are real.

There are many different subjects they study;

* The hetero-normative family constellations at zoos because kids are at the center there
* Speciesism
* Milk is a symbol for white power
* Zoos are colonialism
* Dairy cattle is a problematic terminology
* Anthropocentrism - the problem with man as the center on earth

I do however agree that dairy farms and factory farming are highly problematic.

Is it a sign of maximum progress when the taboo of sleeping with animals finally becomes lifted?

The progressive score goes higher with each different type of animal you have been with.

But yeah, the NeoMarxist ideology around gender, race, and sexual identity combined with oppressor/oppressed is very much international and 'of empire' so to speak. A way to bring about changes desired to consolidate more power into fewer hands by dividing people, creating conflict, dissolving cultures, demoralize, and ultimately eliminating the capacity to resist globalist power.

It's why it is pushed top down across so many nations, using the same jargon and ideology, same methods, etc.

A sort of fomenting of a maoist cultural revolution along different lines.

Race-hustling is part of the package deal, with neo-liberal conmen like Macron.

You don't really have anything positive to offer to people as far as economic prosperity, job opportunities or enhanced social welfare, nothing outside of empty promises atleast, so all you can really do is to put ethnicities and genders against one another, in hopes of seizing some kind of a "loyal to identity" voter base as a result of the ensuing division and tensions.

When people look at the cards that Macron is actually dealing out to them, they're fucking shit. He's giving nobody anything. He's a globalist corporate puppet, whose only intention is to clean up a nation of its well-guarded resources, and subject the population to the whims and wishes of the "global market", which continues to direct such resources to the pockets of the 1%, from the hands of national citizens. So what's left is emotional pandering to people's identity. That's the only card he can play.
Completely agree thats how the neo con globalists defeated the occupy movement which threatened their bottom line by adopting divisive identity politics and using their ' virtue' as a mask to how the ecomomic prosperity is pecoming increasingly polarized in the west.

When you have time send me a link or something I need a good laugh
I tried to find some links in English
This means that one key aspect of CAS is a holistic understanding of the commonality of oppressions, such that speciesism, sexism, racism, ableism, statism, classism, militarism and other hierarchical ideologies and institutions are viewed as part of a larger interlocking global system of domination.

http://www.kom.lu.se/utbildning/medie-och-kommunikationsvetenskap/critical-animal-studies/

https://www.lu.se/lubas/i-uoh-lu-SASH68 <- description of one course at the university

https://www.facebook.com/LundUniversityCASNetwork/ <- Their Facebook page

http://theconversation.com/how-the-alt-right-uses-milk-to-promote-white-supremacy-94854 <- One of the head teachers on Critical Animal Theory writes about milk and the alt-right.

15 posts a day!!!!!

Oh my god that's so much I might turn into @Clippy

You’re deflections are hilarious. You’re a spineless cunt.

Thanks for this, now I know that nothing g you can possibly say matters so I won’t wven respond. Have a nice weekend...cunt.

The French are late, Sweden has moved beyond critical gender theory. They are now teaching and researching critical animal theory.

Topics like:

* Cows giving consent to be milked
* Intersectionalism - animals in the intersectional analysis
Even an American like me is impressed with you Scandinavians when it comes to this PC bullshit. That is some cutting-edge shit right there.

The cows thing is weird, in that they need to be milked once they have lactated, and the primary issue of consent would more logically be repeatedly impregnating the cow and taking away its calf, I would think. To obsess over the consent of milking thereafter is pretty comical.

Anyways, on the second one, there have been a lot of intersectional analyses of animal liberation and animal welfare ideology, as there has been considerable organizational (and rhetorical) overlap between the feminist movement and the animal welfare movement. And plenty of feminist theorists have commented on the institutional similarities between oppression of women and exploitation of animals. One area that was kind of interesting to me is the theory of dehumanization in opposition to both movements i.e. historically relating women often to animals like dogs, cattle, etc.

Care theory has been particularly notable at that intersection. Of course, I'm sure it seems fanatical and hysterical to persons like you, but I'm of a more open mind when it comes to social scientific analyses.

Race-hustling is part of the package deal, with neo-liberal conmen like Macron.

You don't really have anything positive to offer to people as far as economic prosperity, job opportunities or enhanced social welfare, nothing outside of empty promises atleast, so all you can really do is to put ethnicities and genders against one another, in hopes of seizing some kind of a "loyal to identity" voter base as a result of the ensuing division and tensions.

When people look at the cards that Macron is actually dealing out to them, they're fucking shit. He's giving nobody anything. He's a globalist corporate puppet, whose only intention is to clean up a nation of its well-guarded resources, and subject the population to the whims and wishes of the "global market", which continues to direct such resources to the pockets of the 1%, from the hands of national citizens. So what's left is emotional pandering to people's identity. That's the only card he can play.

Yeah, this is a pretty on-point appraisal of both Macron and Trudeau, although Trudeau's policies aren't quite as brutal and Macron's pandering isn't quite as....Trudeauian.

I wish I was joking but critical animal studies are real.

There are many different subjects they study;

* The hetero-normative family constellations at zoos because kids are at the center there
* Speciesism
* Milk is a symbol for white power
* Zoos are colonialism
* Dairy cattle is a problematic terminology
* Anthropocentrism - the problem with man as the center on earth

I do however agree that dairy farms and factory farming are highly problematic.

Do you not agree that there are a lot of ecological and environmental issues, as well as moral contradictions, associated with anthropocentrism? It's always kind of puzzled me how even leftists like @HomerThompson can be okay with the quasi-religious objectivist mindset that humans are any more than another species of animal and that any action of our species against another is justified as a matter of natural law.

The zoos ones are novel to me and do seem pretty ludicrous.

This is the argument of someone who's never read a history book. The irony of people like you is you constantly like to preach about the ignorance of others but your idea of what 'the world' is, is literally whatever happened to black people in the past 300 years, a massively ignorant, narcissistic viewpoint.

If you think whitey is to blame for all the worlds ills go look up what happened when Genghis Khan invaded China or Tamerlane invaded India. Go look at the atrocities carried out by the Mongols on the Baghdad Caliphate or the Khwarezmid Empire. Go look at what the Japanese did to the Chinese during the 1930s or if you want to take a look at what the Chinese did to themselves try the Taiping rebellion or the Cultural Revolution The Americas? Look up the background of the Aztec/Tlaxcalan conflict. Look up the atrocities of the Ottomans, like the Armenian holocaust, look up the Barbary slave trade, North Africans enslaving Europeans, say it ain't so!? Or maybe look up the East African slave trade centered around Zanzibar.

I mean none of those back up your narrative that it's whitey doing all bad though so you'll just stick your head in the sand and pretend it didn't happen, go back to blowing up some hick in Arkansas using a racial slur as a national news story. This is black intellectualism in the 21st century, truly have lost your minds and everybody seems afraid to point it out. I get why blacks are angry because of US history but don't pretend you're on some moral high ground, it's pure hatred and spite, nothing more.
There is a kind of secular religion in the west.
It goes something like this.
The world was pretty good until 1500. Then, around that time, evil white people started doing bad things against POC. For some reason, whites were able to destroy all the kings in Africa, the middle east and so on. That culminated in the holocaust, the ultimate evil by whites. Now, we have to fix it. Heathens and heretics are called racists.

I'm still stuck on the idea of milk being a symbol for white power...someone shoot me any readings on the issue. The more sjw it is, the better

What do you expect from a country who calls it´s national anthem The Mayonaise. They be white

Do you not agree that there are a lot of ecological and environmental issues, as well as moral contradictions, associated with anthropocentrism? It's always kind of puzzled me how even leftists like @HomerThompson can be okay with the quasi-religious objectivist mindset that humans are any more than another species of animal and that any action of our species against another is justified as a matter of natural law.

The zoos ones are novel to me and do seem pretty ludicrous.

Of course it is very subjective and the human race is garbage.

I really think we should make animal's life better by regulating farming much better,making zoos illegal, making it much harder to obtain pets (most people owning animals should not be allowed to).

There are a bunch of things we could do but as usual these ultra progressists are focusing on some ridiculous things like cow consent for milk and I don't know what else.

In the meantime the food conglomerates are laughing their asses off because nobody is attacking them on what matters.

Back