American-style identity politics creeping into France

white people have gone through more death, poverty, and such since the beginning of time but lets just pretend that more "white" people have been hanged than any other races COMBINED never happened and live in lala land

Hmm, I'm torn. I agree he isn't the best spokeman for such issues, and yet he is the President, and represents all. If he isn't going to speak on their behalf, who will?

I think he isn't qualified to be a good spokeman because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth though, not because he is white.

Yes these are valid points but what is the alternative ?

YOu will never have a president who is born & raised in the gettho. Thank God, BTW.

Yet, decisions need to be made at Government top level.

Do you not agree that there are a lot of ecological and environmental issues, as well as moral contradictions, associated with anthropocentrism? It's always kind of puzzled me how even leftists like @HomerThompson can be okay with the quasi-religious objectivist mindset that humans are any more than another species of animal and that any action of our species against another is justified as a matter of natural law.

The zoos ones are novel to me and do seem pretty ludicrous.
{<huh}

I'm still stuck on the idea of milk being a symbol for white power...someone shoot me any readings on the issue. The more sjw it is, the better

No readings, but it's mostly white people that have the genes for lactase in adulthood, the enzyme that breaks down lactose. It's not just whites, of course, it's also prevalent in other regions that breed cows like South Sudan. But it's almost unheard of in Native Americans, very rare among East Asians, and not very common among Africans. There are also degrees of it, I can drink as much milk as I want to, other people are fine with a cup, my mom cannot drink half a cup without getting sick.

And yes, that's the reason why the alt-right uses the milk thing.

Yes these are valid points but what is the alternative ?

YOu will never have a president who is born & raised in the gettho. Thank God, BTW.

Yet, decisions need to be made at Government top level.
In Brazil we had a semi-literate president. No joke. Check out Luis Inacio Lula da Silva. He was born in poverty, went on to become a machinist, later on a union leader, founded a party and became president. He was not dumb at all, he had a lot of experience dealing with the government and businessmen due to his time as a union leader, but his language was always lacking, committing many grammatical mistakes.
He was not born in the ghetto, he was born in a poor rural area, but it comes close.

No readings, but it's mostly white people that have the genes for lactase in adulthood, the enzyme that breaks down lactose. It's not just whites, of course, it's also prevalent in other regions that breed cows like South Sudan. But it's almost unheard of in Native Americans, very rare among East Asians, and not very common among Africans. There are also degrees of it, I can drink as much milk as I want to, other people are fine with a cup, my mom cannot drink half a cup without getting sick.

And yes, that's the reason why the alt-right uses the milk thing.

<TheWire1>

My God never thought of that in the context of White guilt.

And are there SJW's out there that oppose milking cows because of that ?

That would be absolutely insane, yet, not even surprising, LMFAO.

In the way it is the same with alcohol, isn't it? Natives in the Americas lack the enzime, same with many Asians, Muslims de facto don't drink it.

Imagine SJWs trying to advocate prohibition because of that. That would be amazing!

In Brazil we had a semi-literate president. No joke. Check out Luis Inacio Lula da Silva. He was born in poverty, went on to become a machinist, later on a union leader, founded a party and became president. He was not dumb at all, he had a lot of experience dealing with the government and businessmen due to his time as a union leader, but his language was always lacking, committing many grammatical mistakes.
He was not born in the ghetto, he was born in a poor rural area, but it comes close.
Ok, thanks for info, I am not informed about Brazil. But what could work in LatAm would not work in France in that case.

France has always been a profoundly elitist society and the worship of sophistication is deeply ingrained in French culture. Sarkozy is about as low-pedigree as a President can get in France and he holds a masters in law I believe.

Poor white males all over the world. When will they catch a break?

They never got breaks.. They thought and put in effort and engineered societies. Asians (real) aren't catching breaks in America based on who they are.

You’re deflections are hilarious. You’re a spineless cunt.

Thanks for this, now I know that nothing g you can possibly say matters so I won’t wven respond. Have a nice weekend...cunt.

Your*, -g, even*

Hope this helps.

Oh we are doing that ?

I was not expecting the "Celts and Latins are not really white" ITT ?

Ha ha I love this.

Unless I am mistaken on your tone, of course.
Romans and gauls were green with blue polka dots

I never said all that it's just shameful to see one of the most privileged groups of people ever to exist on this earth complain about their lot.

You're not whining about discrimination, you're whining that discrimination against other skin tones is disappearing.

You forgot to say White and Asian or is the Asian part automatically understood?

Last edited:
I'm still stuck on the idea of milk being a symbol for white power...someone shoot me any readings on the issue. The more sjw it is, the better

Milk almost kills people like me.... Wrong genetics.

I just read that the traditional African Massai diet is cow blood and cow milk. That's it.

Yet, the Massai are Nilotic people who could not be any darker.

I wonder what these batshit Swedish SJWs have to say to them, lol.

it's just shameful to see one of the most privileged groups of people ever to exist on this earth complain about their lot.

Lol.
Like black Americans?

You may have an agenda, but you're certainly not being honest about it here.

Of course it is very subjective and the human race is garbage.

I really think we should make animal's life better by regulating farming much better,making zoos illegal, making it much harder to obtain pets (most people owning animals should not be allowed to).

There are a bunch of things we could do but as usual these ultra progressists are focusing on some ridiculous things like cow consent for milk and I don't know what else.

In the meantime the food conglomerates are laughing their asses off because nobody is attacking them on what matters.

Not all zoos are bad. In fact several species would be extinct without their breeding programs.

Back