Amazon did Beta testing & UPDATED a deal is signed to air PPV (FP still in play)

Seems obvious deal is done or close. Wonder how it goes... Some fights free with Prime some paid like the shows and movies are I'd guess. Glad we've had prime for like 5 years. The shipping alone pays for itself when the wife has 74 orders this year so far.

I wouldn't be surprised if its some sort of bundling deal. You get access to Fight Pass for a certain price alongside Amazon, and the Fight Pass exclusive events now become available to Amazon users as well. I don't think Amazon is getting the full schedule of events.

I wouldn't be surprised if its some sort of bundling deal. You get access to Fight Pass for a certain price alongside Amazon, and the Fight Pass exclusive events now become available to Amazon users as well. I don't think Amazon is getting the full schedule of events.

Nobody said "full schedule of events"
Only Fight Pass was in play by AMZ/YT

" UFC is dying "

-Shertard -
"Fertittas conned WME"

giphy.gif

Following up on news I shared HERE

I found out through a tip & researched it further that Amazon tested broadcasting UFC 221 on its app/platforms on Saturday night.

It was not widespread & rumored to be a Beta test invitation only.

This might be a sign that Fight Pass to Amazon (as Meltzer reported) is a strong possibility & part of UFC's changes in product distribution.
awesome stuff frankie bringing this kind of stuff to light, much appreciated

UFC backed by Amazon will overtake soccer.

awesome stuff frankie bringing this kind of stuff to light, much appreciated

Thank you buddy
It was actually a tip I received from another member here that made me ask around.
Due to here & some recent Q&A's I done on MMA business, I was able to contact a few insiders to find the tip had credibility.
The SD member asked not to be credited or I would have.

Didnt Amazon release something to watch UFC on the Fire stick?

Seems obvious deal is done or close. Wonder how it goes... Some fights free with Prime some paid like the shows and movies are I'd guess. Glad we've had prime for like 5 years. The shipping alone pays for itself when the wife has 74 orders this year so far.

Yeah i pay for little brothers but order bunch of shit from him. Haven’t done 74 orders worth, think maybe closer to 15 or so and he’s a student so he gets some sort of discount or something, so it’s covered its cost already.

Amazon will take over the world at this rate.. Give it 5 to 10 years your malls will be completely gone in America
Malls are just a place for teenagers to hang out anyway. And from what I hear kids today don’t even leave their rooms.

I have seen every single PPV the UFC has ever put on and any big boxing event and never paid one dime. My Laptop is good enough to take in the living room and hook the HDMI up and stream away.
The site I use is in England and it is the only one I know of that has stood the test of time and I have no idea why but never been knocked off there

Please tell me how you streamed the early UFC PPV's.

I'll wait.

Please tell me how you streamed the early UFC PPV's.

I'll wait.

9.6k modem with dial-up.

Yeah, it was a bit choppy.

I suppose he might have had a hacked satellite or cable box.

I have seen every single PPV the UFC has ever put on and any big boxing event and never paid one dime. My Laptop is good enough to take in the living room and hook the HDMI up and stream away.
The site I use is in England and it is the only one I know of that has stood the test of time and I have no idea why but never been knocked off there
inbox me bro. share the love

As someone who is working with Japanese people on daily basis I can say they are going crazy over this Amazon shit. I think it's gonna be huge in Japan.

Landing a UFC deal would be huge for any minor streaming service. (and by minor I mean, anyone other than Netflix)

That could give them faithful customers for years and years.

I've never paid for a UFC PPV in my life (PPV isn't a thing in Europe, no one does it) but if a decent streaming service provided UFC fights I would probably start subscribing.

So pumped for Feb 23 - new Tick episodes!!

Back