Amazon did Beta testing & UPDATED a deal is signed to air PPV (FP still in play)

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Following up on news I shared HERE

I found out through a tip & researched it further that Amazon tested broadcasting UFC 221 on its app/platforms on Saturday night.

It was not widespread & rumored to be a Beta test invitation only.

This might be a sign that Fight Pass to Amazon (as Meltzer reported) is a strong possibility & part of UFC's changes in product distribution.

UPDATED with a link to my byline - http://www.bodyslam.net/2018/02/16/...lationship-between-ufc-fight-pass-and-amazon/

Last edited:
I'd love if they include it with amazon prime. I streamed some of the NFL games that amazon had this past year & it was perfect.

I could've seen Salthold get the smug knocked off his face for free?! Not fair.

Teh Chris was actually even MORE smug, watching Salt-hold get COMAed from the crowd. Dude had a shit-eating grin from ear to ear, while Luke was getting violated.

That Evil fuk.

lmao

I am sure that Amazon would love to own UFC Fight Pass, they're looking for content to compete with Netflix, Hulu, Vimeo, and other legal services.

I found out through a tip & researched it further that Amazon tested broadcasting UFC 221 on its app/platforms on Saturday night.

This might be a sign that Fight Pass to Amazon (as Meltzer reported) is a strong possibility & part of UFC's changes in product distribution.
The test once again proved....DC is the ultimate beta.

Ufc should seriously consider a monthly prescription service like WWE. They would make a killing and wouldn’t have to live and die off of big event.

I currently subscribe to fightpass. How would such a change affect me?

Ufc should seriously consider a monthly prescription service like WWE. They would make a killing and wouldn’t have to live and die off of big event.

Would it come with steroids?

Teh Chris was actually even MORE smug, watching Salt-hold get COMAed from the crowd. Dude had a shit-eating grin from ear to ear, while Luke was getting violated.

That Evil fuk.

lmao

I have a feeling he was only really there to see one of them get brutally KO'd so he could feel better.

I think he might've enjoyed seeing Romero get blasted too, just so he could forget about the wtfdouble-knee from hell that's left him fearing CTE.

I currently subscribe to fightpass. How would such a change affect me?

If you had Amazon Prime everything on Fight Pass would be included so you would not only save money but you would get all of the Amazon movie and music content free along with free 2 day delivery from Amazon. Basically you REALLY want this to happen!

Amazon will take over the world at this rate.. Give it 5 to 10 years your malls will be completely gone in America

That Evil fuk.

lmao

I'm not sure if that was him being smug or just grateful that Rocksalt was in the cage and he wasn't.

Seems obvious deal is done or close. Wonder how it goes... Some fights free with Prime some paid like the shows and movies are I'd guess. Glad we've had prime for like 5 years. The shipping alone pays for itself when the wife has 74 orders this year so far.

I have seen every single PPV the UFC has ever put on and any big boxing event and never paid one dime. My Laptop is good enough to take in the living room and hook the HDMI up and stream away.
The site I use is in England and it is the only one I know of that has stood the test of time and I have no idea why but never been knocked off there

Back