Am I the only one who thought Thompson beat Woodley?

Goodell is a jackass. You know it killed him handing that Lombardi over.
And all the boos as he was forced to do so turning to cheers when Kraft took the mic. It killed the other NFL owners too. All their hard work for naught.

I had Wonderboy one round up. He will finish the job soon enough....

Thompson won but the judges were afraid Woodley would call them racist.

It was a draw on my score card, but I understand people giving it to Woodley. With the new scoring rules I would have given it to Woodley as well.
Although I had Wonderboy winning 3 rounds, I don't see a scenario where I feel like he deserved the win.

Draw is fine, good luck to Woodley for the rematch.
WD will adapt and unless a lucky punch it's gonna be a long night for Woodley.

Feel that the 1st fight was just the perfect scenario for Woodley with WB lazy kick in round 1 and few seconds not focused enough in round 4. Still he couldn't won the fight, doesn't sound good for the rematch.

Feel that the 1st fight was just the perfect scenario for Woodley with WB lazy kick in round 1 and few seconds not focused enough in round 4. Still he couldn't won the fight, doesn't sound good for the rematch.

Agreed. Rogan keeps talking about how Woodley didn't use his wrestling even though he took down Wonderboy in the first but he never mentions that Woodley got it off a kick. I think Woodley manages his energy by being so passive and waiting for the perfect chance to counter. Wrestling would take to much energy from him IMO.

He was outstriking him, all Woodley had was one big punch and a gullitone that he escaped

Nice Joke dude!

stephen-thompson-ufc-2051.jpg

Thompson or draw. Draw was fine.

I was shocked as hell when they said Woodley won.

im a thompson fan. i was ok with draw although i thought woodley won by looking at the overall fight.

Back