Am I the only one who doesn't like Josh Samman?

I was pretty bummed when Tor didn't put him away. He comes off as such a huge douchebag....

You guys take the bait so easily. It's pretty obvious that the UFC are trying to create a feud between Samman and Hall for a *gulp* possible future fight. After the filming they can pick and choose how they want the fighters to be portrayed.

So youre implying that theres a ton of unaired drama that happens in the house but they only show a small portion of it to make one fight seem interesting? While Im sure theres some shit that happens that we never see its not like Hall has problems with everyone there and they just show a conversation or two with Josh and Adam to make a future fight all about "bad blood"

I have a feeling Josh and Hall are the two finalists, if you look at the commercials during the show (for shit like energy drinks) those two always seem to be the main guys featured.

He's a good fighter, and he seems like he could be a cool guy if he just dropped the attitude a bit.

I thought for a second he was a cocky selfish person, then I saw him come over to Team Sonnen's locker room to congratulate and check out on Tor and thought he was a decent guy and that it was the production of the trying to make come across as an arrogant cocky person, but Luke also said he was his own fan, so he is a pretty cocky and arrogant person from what I can perceive.

He is a dick...really
people like him who 'thinks' hes a leader and 'thinks' hes special and 'thinks' he should be somebody famous..
utter wanker, i cannot stand people like him, he is the sort of person, who i act dumb around, giving him the ego trip, make him think im just a poor boy , from a poor family.
Tell him my dad cannot read and write..
And just at that point when he feels on top of the world, i tell yeah he can't read and write but hes a multi millionaire, self made...

Bang, brings them all back down to earth...

Yeah im a dick too, but not a much as that prick..

I disliked him immensely only for his "are you ready" quote. That shit was stupid. Now, I see him more as an annoying guy, don't really hate him, also he seems a decent fighter.

At that incident, whole team Jones ganged up on Uriah, what did they expect would happen?

He seems like he would be difficult to get on with, but he's pretty good. He broke Tor down pretty quick. Uriah is the one being hyped but I would see a fight with him and Josh as a toss up.

He's an interesting character for sure, I'm starting to find him quite funny to be honest haha.

i'm just sick of them showing him talk. not sure how he considered likeable by anyone

even when he wasnt fighting.. keeps dropping hints that he's such a great athlete. which may be true but you dont need to keep reminding us of it.

based on the amount of interviews its him vs uriah in the final..

He talks a lot about himself, very cocky and what not, but he can fight and he proved that twice already. That makes me like him more. I would dislike him if he talked a lot and got his ass handed to him. The fact that he backs it up makes me feel like he should be cocky. He's a professional fighter for God's sake. You guys should watch something other than MMA if you care so much about someone personality.

He's an interesting character for sure, I'm starting to find him quite funny to be honest haha.

Me too. He grew on me a bit in the last episode.

I've down graded him from Uber-douche to Mega-douche.

I'm waiting to find that one person who does like him.

I'm waiting to find that one person who does like him.

I respect his abilities in the octogone since I saw him man handle Tor rather easily .
But he still annoy the shit out of me with all the snarky comments and attitude .

Not sure if I find him too arrogant or just annoying. All fighter should have a certain amount of arrogance but theres something about the way he comes off. Almost like he tries to b the alpha too much and it doesnt suit him for whatever reason. That being said that was an impressive KO this week albeit against what appeared to be a flat Tor.

He is a dick...really
people like him who 'thinks' hes a leader and 'thinks' hes special and 'thinks' he should be somebody famous..
utter wanker, i cannot stand people like him, he is the sort of person, who i act dumb around, giving him the ego trip, make him think im just a poor boy , from a poor family.
And just at that point when he feels on top of the world, i tell yeah he can't read and write but hes a multi millionaire, self made...

Cool story bro.

He is a dick...really

Telling them about your illiterate dad who's a self made millionaire?

That must really put the other 3rd graders in their place, especially the ones who were raised by single moms.

I can only assume that you follow it up by telling them that your dad could beat theirs up.

I hated him since the elimination round and was mad when he made the show.

In his next fight hope he gets beaten to a bloody pulp, all his bones are broken and he gets KOd worse than Cella.

Back