Am I the only one who doesn't like Josh Samman?

What are you doing? Have some respect for fuck's sake
Samman wasn't liked on the show, but he sure gained a ton of fans and sherdog respect for what he did in the octagon Post-TUF. He had some awesome fights and finishes. RIP.

I hated Samman when he was on TUF. But he changed when he got on the roster. The guy had heart and was actually an all around good guy. It's a shame he fell back into old vices and was taken too soon. Read his book "The Housekeeper" the Kindle version is free on Amazon. RIP JS

I hated Samman when he was on TUF. But he changed when he got on the roster. The guy had heart and was actually an all around good guy. It's a shame he fell back into old vices and was taken too soon. Read his book "The Housekeeper" the Kindle version is free on Amazon. RIP JS

I agree that's how I felt- I really didn't like him on the show but in the general roster I rooted for him. And I don't know if this in poor taste but he seemed like a bit of a douche up until his girlfriend died. With her death mellowing out his personality and grounding him.

The downside to this though is I feel that when you are humble and subdued, you're more vulnerable and take the blows life throws at you a lot harder. So being on a two fight losing streak combined with the death of his girlfriend was not at all a good mix; that's a heavy load for anyone to handle+he was only 28, I assumed he was in his 30s, at least he packed a lot into the years he was alive. R.I.P.

Back