Am I the only one who doesn't like Josh Samman?

3rd Season

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He gives off the vibe that he thinks higher of himself than everyone else, it's one thing to be confident but it almost comes across as cocky though. Hell of a KO though.

I know people of his type, self elected leader and idk it just rubs me the wrong way.

Also I think he misunderstood Uriah even though the gf comment was out of line, they are being over dramatic about it. What are your guys opinion on him?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no

seriously man?You actually had to ask?I don't check and haven't noticed anyone talking about him but just seeing how he is i'm sure more than 50% of fans familiar with him dislike him.That's just a guess though.I don't care and I rarely watch a tuf show the day it happens I just happened to catch it..I do watch all the shows though.Unlike most people I watch all kinds of little shows and I have seen him fight a shitload of times before tuf...he seemed cooler before now not so much.

Yeah I don't like him either... Wonder who he'll fight next round. Uriah wants him, but Uriah seems to keep his chin up high in exchanges. Could be interesting.

Hate that little shit... He's freaking strong though... and pimply...

Imagine what he is like with his girlfriend? Tells what to do, how to act... I bet she cheated on him while he was gone... He doesn't win this thing hopefully...Hate to see such a dude for a lack of a better word, win this thing...

Yeah I don't like him either... Wonder who he'll fight next round. Uriah wants him, but Uriah seems to keep his chin up high in exchanges. Could be interesting.

Uriah wants everyone who has fought till now, except the young one who beat Bubba. He said he liked to fight Big Slow, Samman tonight and he was all over fighting the guy who gave the middle finger to Casey.

I don't like him for the most part, he loves himself and declares himself the top dog after winning.
I wish I was there to say "Brah did you not see Uriah knock your buddy Adam Cella into another dimension?"

Also I would basically guarantee he has taken steroids.

I didn't like him before this episode, but he grew on me a little bit. I still don't want him to win the show, I actually think I like Luke the most at this point.

Seems like you're actually in the majority TS. I never really liked him either and hope he doesn't make the finals with Uriah not just because I don't like him, but if those Nos commercials ruined the finals I just find that pretty shitty.

The better question is, "Does anyone like Josh Samman"

I do. I wanted him and Bubba to get their asses kicked.

At least 1/2 of that came true.

Back