"Aliens"......no, seriously aliens

im not sure what you mean.

I mean you're merely feigning a position of intellectual superiority by scoffing at the motives speculated on by believers, while having no real leg to stand on yourself.

Last edited:
as a kid stories of "old hag syndrome" use to scare the shit out of me.

I don't know or understand the Mothman thing.

I have some theories about the big Foot phenomenon, but nothing good enough to "publish." I do know this: If these beings exist, then they know some things that keeps them in existence. Red Elk says that they are evil, but I'm not so sure. Big Foot probably has a disdain for humans because they see what we do to nature. They also know that if they do not remain hidden, then humans will genocide them and put the rest into captivity via Zoos. They also know that some among us would eat them.

On the shadow people: I've had encounters with the Hat man in my dreams. I finally defeated him around 2007. My daughter was seeing shodow people last month. When she did, I would get there too late to have a good look. I did see something moving fast that looked like a shadow, but just a glimpse. This happened three times. I took care of the problem and now they are gone.

Brother, Brotatochip, I can see it happening to you, and you should let your mind continue to wander. You don't have to believe anything, just entertain these kinds of ideas. Once you do, and enter into the magic theatre, you are going to find all kinds of stuff for your discernment. It's a good place to visit, especially now.

Last edited:

ohoq9.jpg

I mean you're merely feigning a position of intellectual superiority by scoffing at the motives speculated on by believers, while having no real leg to stand on yourself.

I think he is doing just fine and on the verge of something special.

I used to have a friend that was a living cloud (probably still do). I named him Santa Cloud because he would rain down holy water on all the good girls and boys. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Serious.

Little one dont be a fool
Im a wreck when I look mighty
In euphoria Im bruised
In confusion next Im lightning
In complacence I am small
Through oblivion I charge

So follow my way
When Im not leading anyone
Open and frayed
When you can see that Im unsure
Out on my way
Im only pure when I get lost
And youre only needing
When youre finding that Im not

Youre just looking for a boy
Bathed in infrared and sunlight
Im all polish and reward
When Im confident Im hopeless
Just like everybody else
Right before they fall apart

So follow my way
When I am falling from your heart
When Im in pain
Fever and sweet relief in one
Out on my way
Though Im not worthy of your trust
Follow me down into a swan dive
All eyes closed tightly

Lowly, slowly now I know I like
Where you go when youre gone
Warm you hands inside my veins
I might be contagious
Through oblivion I charge

Follow my way
When Im useless to your cause
When I derail
Calm in the patience of remorse
Out on my way
Out on my empty open nerves

i didn't come into this thread with a suit an tie for "intellectualism" because I don't think there is anything intellectual about the topic just as there isn't anything intellectual about ancient aliens and bigfoot. I came to give my 2 cents on the subject and stayed for how the thread evolved into "remote viewing" and people having powers.

It feels like intermission:

i didn't come into this thread with a suit an tie for "intellectualism" because I don't think there is anything intellectual about the topic just as there isn't anything intellectual about ancient aliens and bigfoot. I came to give my 2 cents on the subject and stayed for how the thread evolved into "remote viewing" and people having powers.

Do it for the entertainment value. Screw that other shit. We are just messing around like the days when momma gave you a stick and a rock, sent you out into the woods for a few hours to get a break from it.

Faries tinker and humans do to, in our minds.

Well, therein lies your fault. Next time wear your suit and tie. ;)

Before I hit the sack for the night, I'm going to sing a lullaby to the Brozone here.

One last thing.

I said that almost all of the "vampires" would be killed in the next few days. Here is how you will know when it happens. There will be a global earthquake. It will be great because of the scope, not the magnitude.

earthquakes_small.gif

There is going to be a nuclear event inside the Hollow Earth. The ice covering Antarctica/Atlantis is going to melt shortly afterwards too.

You guys read the op?

Long time friend got a bunch of money to study this shit.

Back